KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Evangelion

Evangelion
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Based
Me? Yes. I will grant you that Naruto the character is one of the few comparatively shit protagonists in anime.

Ichigo doesn't really have a personality and that's miles better than either of those two.

You misunderstand me.

I'm not just saying that Shinji is a better protagonist than those two (Though he absolutely is).

I'm also saying Eva is a far better anime than both.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 05:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

So apparently the fourth rebuild movie will be released next fall/winter.

But even better is next year, the original series and EoE will finally have blu ray releases. Hopefully the dubs follow shortly after.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 04:36 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Sweet, will definitely pick those up when they're released. thumb up

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 04:47 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I'm thinking about starting this series soon. Out of the two version (movie & TV) of the anime, which you guys recommend watching?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 06:01 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Both.

They aren't different versions. The Rebuilds started that way, but as of the second film they're an entirely different animal.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 06:17 AM
Markness

Originally posted by vansonbee
I'm thinking about starting this series soon. Out of the two version (movie & TV) of the anime, which you guys recommend watching?

Watch the TV series first. While I do like the Rebuild movies, I prefer the tone and atmosphere of the TV anime. It's animation has aged pretty well, too.

I also recommend the manga. It does some things I wish had been done in the anime and does some of the events better.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 03:40 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by NemeBro
Both.

They aren't different versions. The Rebuilds started that way, but as of the second film they're an entirely different animal.
What I meant by this was "They aren't different versions of the same story". The stories themselves are different.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2014 09:13 PM