KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Poetry Personified

Poetry Personified
Started by: Syren

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
justjakk
Evil Bunny

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syren
It comes with the 'genius' territory laughing out loud

ginko biloba anyone? heeheehee

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 01:02 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

confused

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 01:44 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I'm not going to be home until tuesday, I'll have the drawing up then. woot

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 01:53 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 02:08 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

It comes with the 'genius' territory laughing out loud

hehe yep! big grin
Originally posted by justjakk
ginko biloba anyone? heeheehee

!shock!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 04:25 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

COME ON GUYS... DRAW SOME STUFF big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post May 6th, 2006 10:34 PM
greenangel

Your really good Syren~ Please lets have some more...... angel

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:28 PM
greenangel is currently offline Click here to Send greenangel a Private Message Find more posts by greenangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Not all these poems are mine, I have a thread somewhere here though (probably on the last page of the forum!!) called Symphonic Seduction, I haven't written anything in a while and to be honest I don't think I will. These poems are selected from all of the people who have shared their work so that our artists can draw what they perceive happy

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 10:48 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Not all these poems are mine, I have a thread somewhere here though (probably on the last page of the forum!!) called Symphonic Seduction, I haven't written anything in a while and to be honest I don't think I will. These poems are selected from all of the people who have shared their work so that our artists can draw what they perceive happy

awww no more poetry???

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:42 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Not right now... I have no urge to write at the moment. I suppose my mind's constantly on something else erm

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 11:41 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Not right now... I have no urge to write at the moment. I suppose my mind's constantly on something else erm

Well I can't really talk, since I haven't been doing that much poetry either lol.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 05:08 AM
Syren
dreaming

Why don't you turn your hand to a drawing of one of the poems here?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jul 27th, 2006 11:59 AM
bloodytxtbook
feeling sick yet?

a light. Breaks in my eyes humorous i thought i laugh,i lied,i cried nothing i am is without her do i serve a purpose or purposely serve walk along your skeleton talk aside intelligence do you see,do you see?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 09:04 PM
bloodytxtbook is currently offline Click here to Send bloodytxtbook a Private Message Find more posts by bloodytxtbook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Lady von Tramp
After discussing this at some length with Milla, we've come to the agreement that it would be interesting to start a sort of mixed poetry and artwork game.

She's suggested that I post some of my poems here, and allow our artists to draw their impression of the poems.

So, read the poems, choose the ones that catch your attention, and draw them how you see them.

Post the poem title that you have chosen along with your picture when you've drawn it, and I'll try to get my brain into gear and write some more........

Sounds like Idolatry to me.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 03:28 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

No doubt you're right, as usual.

Plus, that was written in June 2004. Took your time responding, didn't you?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 11:44 AM
Lara
Belladonna

I thought this was just a notice I didnt realise it was and ACTIVE thread!! eek! stupid me!!!!! no

you know that poetry inspired artwork sounds pretty cool actually I find inspiration kind of lacking at the moment exspecially to paint or draw, could be a good way of getting my back into it.

I'm up for it. big grin

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 12:20 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dessa

Tongue hey Jessic rabbitt sexy!

"I'm terrified of changing the way that I am.
I shouldn't be.
I'm stuck in this farce, this theatre, this sham.
I shouldn't be.
I can't seem to move and I'm dying slowly.
I shouldn't be.
I'm treated as superior, something sacred and holy.
I shouldn't be."

cool stuff you have here...kudos

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:39 PM
dessa is currently offline Click here to Send dessa a Private Message Find more posts by dessa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§ilenda
Restricted

Account Restricted

True

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 09:00 AM
§ilenda is currently offline Click here to Send §ilenda a Private Message Find more posts by §ilenda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:55 AM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

[

Last edited by Raptor22 on Dec 8th, 2017 at 06:10 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:55 AM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote