KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » The Jack Black Appreciation Thread

The Jack Black Appreciation Thread
Started by: Caribbean_Chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WeAreTheWorld

Warning Jack Black!!!!

Hey everyone Jack Black rocks!!!!Lately he's been in a lot of good movies and I say he deserves some recognition!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 07:13 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goo
the dude

Jack is indeed an awsome actor!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 09:22 PM
goo is currently offline Click here to Send goo a Private Message Find more posts by goo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

and he's funny.. and kinda hot big grin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 10:52 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skywa|ker
Supertechus Giganticus

Yep! He's great. I loved his work in "High Fidelity".

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:27 PM
Skywa|ker is currently offline Click here to Send Skywa|ker a Private Message Find more posts by Skywa|ker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

hell yeah jack black is a dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love his movies, cant wait til school of rock comes out in the uk!!!! i think hes cute, like a big cuddly teddybear hehehebig grinbig grinbig grin

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 03:42 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lol yea!!!!!A big cuddly teddy bear!!! Happy Dance love bunny

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 08:56 PM
HannaBananabal
Laique's Moonshine

Jack Black Black Jack is cool!

Nice pic of him...

Attachment: temp.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

love I Love You Likey love
Tuu hai merii likey!! Duur se paas ham ho rahe hain!!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 03:17 AM
HannaBananabal is currently offline Click here to Send HannaBananabal a Private Message Find more posts by HannaBananabal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HannaBananabal
Laique's Moonshine

LMAO! Read this!

From Video ETA
Tenacious D goes on hunger strike
November 4, 2003

Taking a page out of magician David Blaine's playbook, mock 'n roll group Tenacious D are planning a hunger strike for 45 days to help sell copies of their new DVD Tenacious D: The Complete Masterworks. Clad in superhero costumes sporting their trademark D [see the pic I added below] the portly twosome Jack Black and Kyle Gass vowed to lock themselves in a plexiglass box above Times Square until their DVD went platinum, world hunger is solved, or peace prevails in the Middle East.

The Complete Masterworks features live performance footage, HBO shorts, TV appearances, concert videos and footage of the duo in the studio recording "Wonderboy," "Tribute" and others. Jack and Kyle are also planning a full-length Tenacious D movie Tenacious D In The Pick Of Destiny due late next year.

The Complete Masterworks is available on DVD now. Of course, no one happened to mention to Jack and Kyle that DVDs don't go platinum!

Last edited by HannaBananabal on Nov 28th, 2003 at 03:24 AM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 03:21 AM
HannaBananabal is currently offline Click here to Send HannaBananabal a Private Message Find more posts by HannaBananabal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HannaBananabal
Laique's Moonshine

Here's the pic I forgot:

Attachment: temp.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 03:23 AM
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

i read about that in a magazine, they only lasted in the box for 25 mins!!! laughing

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 03:14 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lol that's hillarious im so seeing that movie when it comes out!!!!! big grin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 09:43 PM
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

Laugh The Jack Black Appreciation Thread

I have been a Tenacious D fan for a good couple of years now, and in that time, Jack Black has become a bona fide star. In this thread I wanted to talk about Jack, Kage, the D, Jack's movies, whatever.

Personally, I think that Jack is one of the funniest, cutest, and most talented performers out there. And his voice...incredible!
Any other fans out there?

big grin

Attachment: jbplaythebest.jpg
This has been downloaded 96 time(s).

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 11:13 AM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

One of my mates must be a Jack Black clone blink

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:41 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

Total Jack Black fan here! Have you seen the trailer to Envy yet? Go to www.budweiser.com/1 You can watch it here. Jack Black meets poo (and Ben Stiller). Looks hilarious.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 10:00 PM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

Yep Caballera, have seen the trailer for Envy a while ago, and I gotta say that it left me decidely underwhelmed. I love the idea of Ben Stiller and JB together, but for some reason I don't feel that this is the right material for them...I may be wrong, I just hope the trailer is misleading, and that it is better than the trailer suggests. Gotta dig Jables' wardrobe and hair in it though...big grin

I can't wait, however for Tenacious D in :The Pick of Destiny, coming August 2005...am foaming at the mouth for that one!!!!! eek!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 12:50 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Tenacious D are brilliant! I get critiscised by my friends for playing Wonderboy and Tribute too much (and singing it but thats not the point)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 01:03 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
Tenacious D are brilliant! I get critiscised by my friends for playing Wonderboy and Tribute too much (and singing it but thats not the point)

Hate to say it, but if your friends do not understand the power of The D, then they are losers! big grin You keep playing it as loudly as you want, and singing louder- I do. If you want to annoy people, Lee is a great one to pee people off with... evil face

I bet they don't listen to anything as good as the D- am I right? Are they Blue fans by any chance? eek! laughing

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 01:22 PM
WeAreTheWorld

I've never heard Tenacious D play beforesadsadno But Jack Black is really coolrock

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:12 AM
Lord Shadow Z

quote:
Originally posted by Sugar Kane
Hate to say it, but if your friends do not understand the power of The D, then they are losers! big grin You keep playing it as loudly as you want, and singing louder- I do. If you want to annoy people, Lee is a great one to pee people off with... evil face

I bet they don't listen to anything as good as the D- am I right? Are they Blue fans by any chance? eek! laughing

No, they love Tenacious D but they don't like to hear it over and over again.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 09:53 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
No, they love Tenacious D but they don't like to hear it over and over again.

Then they are not a dedicated D-Ciple like yourself! big grin

Caribbean Chick- if you like Jack you must get the D album- it rules!! eek!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:32 AM