KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » The Jack Black Appreciation Thread

The Jack Black Appreciation Thread
Started by: Caribbean_Chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
caballera

I agree that the envy trailer is a little underwhelming, but anything with Jack makes me excited... D-dork, I know.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:57 PM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

jack is amazing. i love his movies and jack himself just rocks! hehe i love tenacious d.. the songs are so cool and funny!

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 09:27 AM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

Jack is introducing the Oscars or something lolbig grinbig grinI can't waitHappy Dance

next time I'm at the mall I'll get the cdyesyes

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 07:10 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

Yeah, he introduced with Will Ferrel. They were hilarious. Both comic geniuses if you ask me. Kept straight faces the whole time (except one little break).

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 08:48 AM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krabs55

has anyone ever seen high fedilty with Jack Black in it

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 04:08 PM
Krabs55 is currently offline Click here to Send Krabs55 a Private Message Find more posts by Krabs55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

nop

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 04:23 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

I've seen it. Good movie. Classic John Cusack. Jack Black's hilarious in it as he always is.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 07:19 AM
supertruper

Envy-ness

quote:
Originally posted by caballera
I've seen it. Good movie. Classic John Cusack. Jack Black's hilarious in it as he always is.

Love High Fidelity- first time I learned that Jack Black can actually sing! His new Envy movie looks pretty good....thanks for the link..I will check it out..

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 11:37 PM
supertruper is currently offline Click here to Send supertruper a Private Message Find more posts by supertruper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

He is great in School of rock.

Has anybody heard the music of his band "tenacious T"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 09:48 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supertruper

tenacious

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
He is great in School of rock.

Has anybody heard the music of his band "tenacious T"

Dude, you are killing me here. I am praying the T was a typo! It is Tenacious D and they rock my boat. I am hoping that Envy is a little tenacious if you know what I mean...I dig the Jack B singing bits in his films. eek! Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 02:51 PM
supertruper is currently offline Click here to Send supertruper a Private Message Find more posts by supertruper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

jack black, damn, i mean he's freakin funny. And awesome voice

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 12:42 AM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

haha him and Will were hilarious at the Oscars!!!!!I want to see High Fedelity.. what's it about exactly?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 03:19 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The D
I Am Omega

Jack Black is the king of comedy. He is hilarious and brilliant in School of Rock. That role was made for him. Whats everyone's favourite Tenacious d song, mines Rock your Socks Off and Tribute is a classic.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 12:11 PM
The D is currently offline Click here to Send The D a Private Message Find more posts by The D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Caribbean_Chick
haha him and Will were hilarious at the Oscars!!!!!I want to see High Fedelity.. what's it about exactly?

Plot summary:Based on the cult novel of the same name by Nick Hornby, High Fidelity follows the 'mid-life' crisis of Rob (Cusack), a thirty-something record-store owner who must face the undeniable facts - he's growing up. In a hilarious homage to the music scene, Rob and the wacky, offbeat clerks that inhabit his store expound on the intricacies of life and song all the while trying to succeed in their adult relationships. Are they listening to pop music because they are miserable? Or are they miserable because they listen to pop music? This romantic comedy provides a touching and whimsical glimpse into the male view of the affairs of the heart.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 05:05 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

Yup, it is Tenacious D. I was thinking the same thing supertruper. I liked School of Rock but it was only good b/c of Jack Black. the storyline was so bad. Still, Jack Black + anything = hilarious

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 12:40 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

People tell me I'm just like his character in orange county

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:11 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

Which means you're just like all of his characters. They're all loud mouthed, funny but wasting my life kind of guys.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 08:46 PM
supertruper

Apparently Black's character in Envy is not so mcuh a slob, but a biz wiz...or a dude that got lucky on an idea by inventing a poo disappearing spray....the concept alone for Envy is laugh out loud funny!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 09:07 PM
fanatos
Artificial Intelligence

He really rocks, and School Of Rock is a genius movie! smile rock rock

I see your face with every punch I take,
And every bone I break - it's all for you!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 03:03 PM
fanatos is currently offline Click here to Send fanatos a Private Message Find more posts by fanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

jack really is hilarious. they seem to always have pics and trailers for his new movies at www.budweiser.com/1

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 04:35 AM