KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » The Jack Black Appreciation Thread

The Jack Black Appreciation Thread
Started by: Caribbean_Chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WeAreTheWorld

omg I downloaded Tribute and that is The Greatest Song In The World.. well actually it's just a tribute lolstick out tonguestick out tongueI still haven't seen High Fidelity or Orange County but he and my friend are going to have a sleep over and rent some of his movies.. we'll call it a Jack Black appreciation night lolyesHappy Dance

hey wow I just noticed it says I started the thread.. I started an old one so I guess they got linked

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 02:26 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

yes jack black is god
look at my sig

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 02:35 AM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supertruper

True dat. Jack Black is the man. He has "made the movie" in every film he has been in- including small roles like Enemy of the State. Envy will be no different, imho.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 04:00 PM
supertruper is currently offline Click here to Send supertruper a Private Message Find more posts by supertruper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Holcomb

I agree..I hope envy turns out to be as good as his other movies. Who was he again in High Fidelty? Was he the crazy friend or brother (if there was a brother) I saw that movie so long ago...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 06:19 PM
Holcomb is currently offline Click here to Send Holcomb a Private Message Find more posts by Holcomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

Most random Jack Black movie ever: Neverending Story 3. He plays a bully. I just caught it the other day and did a double take.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 08:57 AM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

ahaha I'll have to see thatlaughing

I'm going to buy High Fidelity soon it's on sale at my gocery storeblink
anyways is it good?

Old Post May 6th, 2004 12:57 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

HAve you heard (or seen the music video of) his song "F*ck her gently"

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:08 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

I love that song!!! It's SOOO funny!

Also, Steely Balls- I love your sig- Goonies rocks!

Old Post May 11th, 2004 07:35 AM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkseed
Zombie Fodder

Jack Black is a really funny guy, i love his comedies especially School Of Rock as i`m a diehard metal fan of 14 years and counting, no offence to those who like The D but they dont appeal to me, the only one of their songs that i even remotely like is Dio, named after "The God Of Rock" Mr Ronnie James Dio.

The more movies Mr Black is in the better as far as i`m concerned as we can never have enough of his kind of comedy, he reminds me of the late great Chris Farley for being completely daft when it comes to comedy big grin.

"They Said They`d Never Stop, They Said They`d Never Quit, They Used To Be Metallica" - Whiplash by Crematorium

Old Post May 11th, 2004 11:00 PM
Darkseed is currently offline Click here to Send Darkseed a Private Message Find more posts by Darkseed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

quote:
Originally posted by Darkseed
he reminds me of the late great Chris Farley for being completely daft when it comes to comedy big grin.

I never thought of him that way, but now that you point it out, they are similar in some respects... what hilarious guys!

Old Post May 14th, 2004 10:23 AM
Ellen
I'm A Pretty Girl!

Jack Black's pic

hello

don't reply pls!!

Attachment: customsig_29319_k7.gif
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Last edited by Ellen on Jun 23rd, 2004 at 11:36 PM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 11:32 PM
Ellen is currently offline Click here to Send Ellen a Private Message Find more posts by Ellen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ellen
I'm A Pretty Girl!

hello again

Attachment: mandymoore02_800x600.jpg
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 11:33 PM
Ellen is currently offline Click here to Send Ellen a Private Message Find more posts by Ellen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

and?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 11:34 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ellen
I'm A Pretty Girl!

hey

Attachment: customsig_29319_k7.gif
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 11:34 PM
Ellen
I'm A Pretty Girl!

quote:
Originally posted by AmS-gUrL
and?

what you mean ''and''

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 11:35 PM
Ellen
I'm A Pretty Girl!

hello

Attachment: flamesoftheend.jpg
This has been downloaded 26 time(s).

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 11:35 PM
Ellen
I'm A Pretty Girl!

And the others tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 11:38 PM
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

why arent people aloud to post in here?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 01:34 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ellen
I'm A Pretty Girl!

i don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 09:18 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

Well you should know your the one that said it

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 10:28 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote