KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Life after death?

Life after death?
Started by: NyC-gUrL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

I'll say that its an interesting theory... I guess I don't really know if its possible or anything, but its interesting

Ytaker agreed with me once on October 9th, 2004

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 08:09 PM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aleera1138

I do belief that there is life after death and that this life is just another journey. smile

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 07:44 PM
Aleera1138 is currently offline Click here to Send Aleera1138 a Private Message Find more posts by Aleera1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JimMorrison227
What A Wonderful World

I belive after death there is nothing......You die, your existence everywhere ends, you don't go to hell or heaven, you don't get reborn......and then you get burried and then you make friends with maggots and worms.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 07:49 PM
JimMorrison227 is currently offline Click here to Send JimMorrison227 a Private Message Find more posts by JimMorrison227 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mega punk1235
inuyasha lover

i believe in both i believe if u r bad uwill live again and they will make your life miserable if u r good u go to heaven

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 02:18 AM
mega punk1235 is currently offline Click here to Send mega punk1235 a Private Message Find more posts by mega punk1235 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhoKnows?
Haunted.

i have always been told that i would go to heaven, but my true fear is that ill die and nothing will happen.

I can't breathe,
I can't speak,
I can't live,
With no one there.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 08:58 PM
WhoKnows? is currently offline Click here to Send WhoKnows? a Private Message Find more posts by WhoKnows? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I believe in Heaven or a new earth, but as for Hell, I don't believe it is everlasting. Only that you burn right up and are gone and forgotten as if you never existed at all.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 10:22 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I don't believe in afterlife.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 07:07 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

But somone could of once made up all this Heaven, Hell, God, Jesus,Even the Bible it could of just been 1 popular book out at that time and it was a 1 of the kind what no1 else had, and it had in it storys of a person called GOD and Jesus....

Also what about the people who have DIED in the beds at hospital, they have competly died as in no Brain activity, No Pulse, Heartstopped. Then Suddenly about 5-10 Minutes later, they come back to life by themselves or the Doctors.

What have those people said it feels like when they died???? i havent heard nothing!!

Last edited by DenKi on Mar 5th, 2005 at 02:44 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 02:41 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I believe that after we die, we get to pick from five options:

1) Be reincarnated (what I want to happen to me).
2) Become a ghost.
3) Become a Guardian Angel.
4) Become a Spirit.
5) Become a Spirit Guide.

Though sometimes we might not get the choice to become a ghost or not because we may not realise we're dead.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 05:31 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

quote:
Originally posted by WhoKnows?
but my true fear is that ill die and nothing will happen.

Mine too.

But I'm very, very sure there is life after death.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 05:32 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

First I raised that we either go to heaven or hell.
Then I believed that there would be a new heaven and earth.
Now I believe that somethings happens, but I'm not sure what.
wacko

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 04:25 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Misty Girl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't believe in Heaven or Hell, but rather that after death we become one with God - in a totally unkown dimension.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 07:10 AM
Misty Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Misty Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Misty Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I'm sure it is unfathomable.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 07:12 AM
Misty Girl
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ agree.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 07:16 AM
Misty Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Misty Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Misty Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote