KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » The Official Signature Gallery

The Official Signature Gallery
Started by: Godshinto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
is this a contest all of a sudden, rex?

No, not really, but I thought that if he's going to advertise his, so am I. stick out tongue

Dude, DBZFan, cool your jets. Godshinto isn't even on. Duh!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 07:41 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

WELL, when I psted that he was and he tottally ignored me!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 07:42 PM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

btw, if you don't calm down, we'll call the mods.

Also, my stuff is not boring.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 07:42 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

HA!You just got one report on you!(Just kiding)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 07:43 PM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

What are you talking about? big grin

Well, he'll be on later. It's easier if you just send him a PM.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 07:44 PM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

okay

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 07:45 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Well...now what are we going to do?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 07:48 PM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I have to agree with you Captain Rex you have me by the balls when it comes to Light Sabers but I know how to handle grafix. I have to work on my saber. And DBZ if you wanted me to make you a new sig all you have to do is PM me with what you want, everyones right you have to col your jets I wasn't even home when you posted all of those replys.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 07:50 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Thanks for the compliments Godshinto. I feel better now. big grin But I'll have you by the throat, not the balls. I don't want those. stick out tongue

*stands there holding Godshinto by the throat and vice versa*

Okay, never mind...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 07:51 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Dexx and Dim have both of us by the throats saber-wise anyway. If you view my sig and JediOutcast's sig, you'll see what I mean.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 07:52 PM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

yhea that saber in dexx's sig is pretty damn tight I tried to do the same effect (yhea Right) I didn't even come close. So dexx how did you do that effect and I can't believe that didn't win the first contest I liked it.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 07:58 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

hello godshinto! what program do you use to make the sigs?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 08:02 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I mostly use Ulead Photo Impact 8.0 but when I need to do a special effect that I can't due with PI I use Adobe Photo shop, I like that you can do things in layers.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 08:05 PM
cermiestar
kitten

they're REALLY good!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 08:09 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

thanx you want one I wouldn't mind making you one just let me know what kind you want.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 08:14 PM
cermiestar
kitten

that would be great thanks....i'll take you up on that sometime wink

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 08:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Well, Dexx and Dim have both made sigs for me. I've loved em alot, cause they're better than mine.

This be my first sig, made by Dim.

Attachment: rexlightsabersig.jpg
This has been downloaded 101 time(s).

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 08:23 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I just can't seem to get that glow effect...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 08:24 PM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Dim makes some kickin sigs he's great I love the one that he has in his profile now that looks awsome. I can't seem to decide on which one I want for myself. I wondered where dim is he should comment I would like to know some of his techniques.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 08:29 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Oops! Almost forgot the one that I made for BlackIceDragoon. It is my favorite so far.

Attachment: black ice dragoon's lightsaber.jpg
This has been downloaded 101 time(s).

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 08:29 PM