KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » [Discuss your] Favorite Basketball [teams]..........

Favorite Basketball team
This poll is closed.
Lakers 2 50.00%
hornets 0 0%
hawks 1 25.00%
bulls 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

[Discuss your] Favorite Basketball [teams]..........
Started by: siruslover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I was watching Ben Wallace during the Finals and it made me think a lot of D-Rod defending Shaq. Only, personally, i think the Worm gave Shaq a lot more trouble than Wallace did. Mostly because he could get in Shaq's head.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 02:54 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I don't know why any team would want Rodman. There is no way he can be as good plus he has all that baggage. He hasn't played for 4 years and even then was a short stint. His last full season was in like 98.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 06:49 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Kings are my favorite.
How about this, who's your favorite other than your hometown team like wuTa favorite is the Pistons or Link's is the Lakers but who's the 2nd favorite you root for other than the one youve followed throughout your life? My second favorite would probably be the Blazers when all their players aren't on the sticky icky.
Also why the hell are the Hawks on that list, don't they only average 50 fans at their stadium? stick out tongue

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:23 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I have been a Pacer fan (besides Blazers) all of my life (until recently) because Reggie is GOD! However, I hate Jermaine O'Neal with a passion and Reggie is not what he used to be, so therefore, I hate Jermaine's team. The last several years I have been a supporter of the T-Wolves followed by the Spurs. However, its always been Blazers first, anti-Laker 2nd.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 09:16 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Traditionally I was a Bulls fan, yes a front runner in some regard, but I was very young when the Bulls made their run, and it was too difficult to not like them when they were winning 70 games in a season.
Other than that, I"ve never really had "a team" other than the Lakers. I just watch all the teams in the league because I enjoy watching basketball...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 01:50 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

i never liked the bulls coz they were rivals with detriot my 2nd fave team used to be the jazz coz of stocton and malone i still like them but not as much but i also always root for duke players coz i've been a duke fan as long as as piston fan and i'm always lookin for that team that sucks but is just on the breaking point of being good like when the gizzlies drafted gasol and battier i started to root for them i guess you could say i'm like link and really dont have 2nd fave team just certain players on a team i like so i'll root for them to win

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 03:43 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

I never liked Detroit because of '88 & '89, but I just can't help but like this years Pistons. NO they aren't my favorite team, and NO I'm not a front runner, but you gotta a love a team that lets their game do the talking. And their combo of defense and running the court is just too pretty to not enjoy.

Unlike those boring ass Spurs! Thank god they didn't get back to the finals.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 08:00 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I used to be a Bulls fan, but I started liking the Nets in Jordan's last season in Chicago. Then Chicago broke up and New Jersey is my favorite team. My second favorite would be Dallas, and then Minnesota.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 08:13 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I never liked Detroit because of '88 & '89, but I just can't help but like this years Pistons. NO they aren't my favorite team, and NO I'm not a front runner, but you gotta a love a team that lets their game do the talking. And their combo of defense and running the court is just too pretty to not enjoy.

Unlike those boring ass Spurs! Thank god they didn't get back to the finals.

88-89 is the same reaon why i hate the lakers than they had van exel who had pout and cry about eveything as a laker along with divac than the addittion of phil jackson yrs later which made me hate them even more, and than malone ditched utah to go there and than i started to dispise them (but hold nothin against malone)

AF-that means you were a nets fan when they had marbury....those musta been tough years

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 05:22 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Yes, i was a Nets fan when they had Marbury(actually before that, when they had Sam Cassell running the point).

I was so happy to see Marbury on the team, but he was such a dissappointment, i thought he would do so much better. and Keith Van horn...man, what a pussy. I thought he was great when he was a rookie, then i noticed that he had 0 aggression, the guy plays with no heart. and Jason Williams...HAHAHAHA, he was good, but look where he is now. Then they had Rony Seikly, George Mueresan(god they sucked)...i could name their whole roster since '98.

Tough years, ain't that the truth.

Last edited by Mr. Sandman on Jun 24th, 2004 at 05:41 AM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 05:37 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote