KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Who is more insane? Joker OR Green Goblin

Who is more insane? Joker OR Green Goblin
Started by: Joker1237

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grifter21

I have to say Joker because GG will actually formulate a sound plan and understand the reprecussions of it. And he manages to fool everyone that he's ok

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 12:54 AM
Grifter21 is currently offline Click here to Send Grifter21 a Private Message Find more posts by Grifter21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Madness is tough to measure. Though the Joker is so mad he's almost sane.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 03:33 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Joker hands down

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 11:58 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

The Goblin King on dusted throne declares a fair of blood and bone!

I don't know guys, the Green Goblin seemed pretty ****ing insane when he said that...

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 04:13 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Gobby hears voices. The Joker is the voices.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 05:14 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Apparently on KMC, multiple personality disorder is a beacon of sanity! eek!

What is the rational behind the apparent popular believe, that having two separate personalities is somehow detrimental to case that Green Goblin is in fact insane? What does Osborn even have to do this for that matter? Green Goblin and Norman Osborn are two separate entities inhabiting the same body, the fact that Osborn lives with Green Goblin doesn't make Goblin any saner...

Joker better start talking to himself if he wants to get out of Arkham. He'll look like he's reformed! Only a mentally well rounded and stable person would talk to them selves. Multiple personality disorder is for pussies.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 05:53 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Apparently on KMC, multiple personality disorder is a beacon of sanity! eek!

What is the rational behind the apparent popular believe, that having two separate personalities is somehow detrimental to case that Green Goblin is in fact insane? What does Osborn even have to do this for that matter? Green Goblin and Norman Osborn are two separate entities inhabiting the same body, the fact that Osborn lives with Green Goblin doesn't make Goblin any saner...

Joker better start talking to himself if he wants to get out of Arkham. He'll look like he's reformed! Only a mentally well rounded and stable person would talk to them selves.Multiple personality disorder is for pussies.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 12:24 AM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I would have said the joker earlier but I think that normans condition is worsening now that the goblin doesn't have an outlet anymore. Hes bottling up the green goblin persona with drugs. Whenever he does cut loose, the goblin seems more psycho then he was before. Lines like
"The Goblin King on dusted throne declares a fair of blood and bone!"
and "I AM GOD" lead me to believe hes getting worse.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 01:57 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

In terms of insanity, I think Joker vs Sinister (X-Men) would be a better comparison, but that's a different story I guess.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 07:46 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Joker is insane and laughs along, maybe he'll have a 'lil revolver. Green Goblin is insane, has mini/moblie wmd's, knows how to fight well, (hand to hand combat), is way stronger, and is always pissed off..

Who'd you want to avoid more?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 08:25 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I'd say Joker, then again Batman is pretty dedicated and almost crazy himself to do the things he does, they're perfect for eachother.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 08:24 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

the joker knows he's insane and celebrates by pulling a bank robbery a la the dark knight.

osborne is insane, but on the surface, doesn't want to be the green goblin. it takes a bit of schizophrenia to make him insane - i.e., osborne could treat himself if he wanted to.

joker is joker is joker. has no other name, no other identity. it seems that he had no problem letting himself become the joker forever - he even helped it along. he never has moral struggles with himself, and is willing to let himself be killed in order for chaos to reign.

osborne at least has[had] a sense of preservation.

joker, hands down, no questions, PERIOD.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 03:03 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

"the joker knows he's insane"

Aren't one of the main qualifications or aspects of insanity is not knowing that you are insane? Or denying that you are when in fact you are?

And Osbourne in fact cannot help himself. He tries but whenever emotional vulnerability or guilt kicks in his rage just slips in uncontrollaby and unwillfully followed by the wreaking of mad havoc in a merciless kinda way.

He'd shoot at, and/or throw mini wmd's at concert crowds, multiple times, kids or not, in broad day light, with police around, just to get at you.

Joker is calculating but GG is just brutal, on top of being pissed.

Insanity Scale

Joker - 9
G.G. - 10

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 08:00 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Traction

The Green Goblin doesn't even come close to Joker's level of super-insanity.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 01:44 AM
Traction is currently offline Click here to Send Traction a Private Message Find more posts by Traction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Joker's not even the craziest kid in town. Just in DC there a more demented twisted villains that'd make the Joker and all his antics look sane.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 04:33 AM