KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 4: News, Rumors, and Speculation

Terminator 4: News, Rumors, and Speculation
Started by: SecretUser

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
U Neek
Mr

This should be the next Terminator model to come out!!! It's called KMC-SMILIE 2000 (I think):

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:43 AM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

It relies on an endoskeleton no

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 09:01 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

GOD YOU GUYS! How can there be a new advanced model of terminators if T4 takes place at the begining of the war? Think about it! The most advanced Terminator they could face is T-800. T-1000's, and TX's have not happened yet. Think of the Time frame. The terminators movies seem to be taking this shift from the suspensful "Oh my God the Terminator is Coming to kill me!" with this possible future in the back of your mind, to a group of movies about an actual war. No need to up the anty on more suspenseful terminator. It is just gonna be soldiers versus machines. On a side note: Yes T3 was good, but I agree it should not have been made. However, now they better make more movies to give this story an ending since they decided T2 is not the ending.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:54 AM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

The useless T-400s were the first. There are man ways to work round that - more time travelling for instance!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 07:00 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Speaking of time travel in T4, Jonathon Mostow said something that was really disturbing. He made some comment how they could explore more about the time travel, and how it works. He wants to do something about how they go back into the future. 'Cringe'. They can't go back. remember T1. Doctor Suberman-"How do you go back?" Reese-"I can't... Nobody goes home. It's just me and him."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 02:17 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
northstar51

i think skynet will have to try to terminate john connor with more than one bad guy terminator. they've already tried sending one evil terminator twice and it hasn't worked. for t4--if they go this route--i don't see how they have a choice but to assault connor with more than one bad guy. it would allow for some new and interesting plot twists. and since the good guys have sent one twice before, they will have to send extra help also.not the most creative new storyline, but it would make sense--and it would allow for a t5.
second possibility: the storyline advances more into the future. we see the story develop more and more into open conflict with the machines. like ahnold said in t3: war with the machines is inevitable. in this case, the movie would introduce the viewer to the cast of characters who will help connor battle the machines. t3 left this question open because the bad terminator killed off a bunch of connor's lieutenants.
just my opinions...ns51

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 04:40 PM
northstar51 is currently offline Click here to Send northstar51 a Private Message Find more posts by northstar51 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.knife
Restricted

Account Restricted

Angry bad news T-4 may being sued what do u think of this ****ing crap

do u think they should be sued i hate this ****ing bull shit go to countingdown.com and find out that ****ing bullshit and what do u think of this shit mad mad mad mad mad mad if sharon stone (some cunty ass ***** who wants to sue them) ins the case of $100.000.000 then im sorry to say but there would be no T-4 if that happens mad mad mad mad

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 12:32 AM
mr.knife is currently offline Click here to Send mr.knife a Private Message Find more posts by mr.knife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Stone Takes Producers to Court
Sharon Stone is heading to a Los Angeles court to fight for lost cash she claims she's owed after producers of a Basic Instinct sequel scrapped the project. Stone claims she's owed more than $100 million by Rambo producers Andrew Vajna and Mario Kassar after they promised her a $14 million salary to make the follow-up and a healthy cut of the profits. The actress claims that not only did she lose money, but she passed on other acting jobs, including a co-starring role opposite Adam Sandler in comedy Mr Deeds. The defendants claim the film fell flat when Stone made outrageous demands for perks and then rejected Benjamin Bratt as her co-star. The two sides will head to court next month.

News property of imdb.com

Its their on fault.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 01:00 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

T-4 not being made would be a bad thing how?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 05:22 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Who cares, Mr.Knife's been banned... stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 07:12 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

To be honest, im not too keen on seeing a fourth movie anyway, T3 was disappointing and seemed to stray from the first two. A fourth would only further fail to live up to the originals (in that i mean the first two).

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 10:04 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Predator 89

There seems to be no point in making a T4 because we know what's going to happen. But if they find a good director and script, story and actors then i say go for it.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 06:01 PM
Predator 89 is currently offline Click here to Send Predator 89 a Private Message Find more posts by Predator 89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Well exactly, we know the story anyway. The war was more of a backdrop for the first two. Its kinda like the matrix series, re-stating the obvious, the last two movies were very pointless in my opinion.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 10:47 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

erm, its not really thatbad, only the silly producers who totally ruined Cameron's awesome amazing idea

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 01:05 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I don't think there will be a new terminator design,

it will just be showing most of the flashbacks from the films, we will see the resistance being built, Connor standing up to the machines, John meeting Reese,

pretty much the actual battle of the machines and humans yes

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 01:11 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
northstar51

yeah, come to think of it, i don't see how they could make another movie where the objective is to terminate john connor. i think they'll have to go to the first stages of the war between man and the machines:
you know, the nukes get launched and the war begins? i wonder if they can get two movies out of this.
btw, has anyone watched the first terminator special edition? i've got t1 on dvd already. just wondering if special edition has anything of interest?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 03:52 AM
northstar51 is currently offline Click here to Send northstar51 a Private Message Find more posts by northstar51 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I dont think there will be a new one, i also think that since the story of the war is to be made (which i am against anyway), there really is no need for another terminator prototype. Hence this makes T3 all the more useless. The T-X was merely to hold interest i reckon, only the ending bore any real significance to the overall plot.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 11:03 AM
Corran
Lucifer

The fourth should just be a terminal disease

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 11:05 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
northstar51

quote:
Originally posted by vvvrulz
I dont think there will be a new one, i also think that since the story of the war is to be made (which i am against anyway), there really is no need for another terminator prototype. Hence this makes T3 all the more useless. The T-X was merely to hold interest i reckon, only the ending bore any real significance to the overall plot.

vvvrulz:
i dunno. i think T-3 is a good movie. you're right; it did go over familiar ground, but it did have some interesting twists. Example: ahnold's character comes off an assembly line. that means he can get killed in every movie and still come back good as new in the next one! also, i think the evil terminator in T-3 is a good one. i noticed you are from New Zealand, but i think having the terminator look like she did instead of a Xena warrior princess type was a good touch. a terminator looking like xena would i think be too obvious. not that i don't find xena attractive, but imho, she's not the right type here...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 07:00 AM
carnage713

T-4 Has Been Confirmed!!!!

Finally there is some new news on t4, its not much but its something..........

"Writer John Brancato (Terminator 3) talked to Latino Review about the development of Terminator 4 without Arnold Schwarzenegger in the lead role. He also talked about a possible new character taking his lead.

We did have to think about a new franchise character. He couldn’t carry the movies anymore. So that caused us to have, I think, a pretty novel approach about what the new terminator would be like. What directions would it go in. Again, they made me actually sign things that I would not leak. As much as I would like to brag about the script, I can’t really tell you".

i got this info on the kmc home page and the link also says that nik stahl and clair danes are sighned on. it says that this film is due out in 2005, which sounds impossible.

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 03:48 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote