KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan Character description Thread

Teen Titan Character description Thread
Started by: Stealth Agent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

please what a bit before you go into the RP

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 05:08 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

ok... you can either have weapons or mimic others powers by touch...

or... you can change into any animal...

no telekinisis because like four peeps have that already messed

::actions::
~out of character~
"speech"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 05:14 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jinxy

~ doh, 3am, bedtime. Jinx will just be off making the best of her situation whilst y'all do the whole detective mumbo jumbo ~

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 07:47 AM
Jinxy is currently offline Click here to Send Jinxy a Private Message Find more posts by Jinxy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

laughing out loud k

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 07:54 AM
Jinxy

~ Are we just waiting for the next attack, or are we actually supposed to be trying to solve this case ourselves? ~

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:35 PM
Jinxy is currently offline Click here to Send Jinxy a Private Message Find more posts by Jinxy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

after the fights we usually change to a living around kinda thing just to change the pace but if you like i can further the story. big grin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:38 PM
Jinxy

~Chibifire is still AWOL, so I have no one to play with in the tower sad ~

~ That means its time to get our smash on! ~

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 08:49 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

K then since so few are her i'll just throw a rinky dinky enem at us with no importance.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 09:06 PM
Jinxy

quote:
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
K then since so few are her i'll just throw a rinky dinky enem at us with no importance.

We're going to fight Frost?!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 09:23 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

laughing out loud no

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 09:35 PM
Jinxy

~ I'm going to bed now, so I guess just assume that Jinx just slips out the backdoor in all the chaos, or something sad ~

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 07:20 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

K we can stop for you to till tommarrow big grin

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 07:35 AM
Jinxy

~ Oo! Oo! Can the relics be cursed? ~

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 01:47 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Would you like to lead us on that story? you can either lead it or put ideas here big grin

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 02:09 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

@RG eek!

sad i have been really busy sad would you like to come up with a side story till i can do this again? big grin

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:21 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
sad i have been really busy sad would you like to come up with a side story till i can do this again? big grin

if u want i could make a side story, just to finnaly do some thing big with Azrune and Black Ice, but i didnt want to do any thing drastic, coz u said not to, but now i will, ok

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 01:07 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayame

I would love to have ravens powers!!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 06:18 AM
Ayame is currently offline Click here to Send Ayame a Private Message Find more posts by Ayame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayame

I am going to go now.....*sniff*

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 06:20 AM
Ayame is currently offline Click here to Send Ayame a Private Message Find more posts by Ayame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayame

nevermind

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 06:29 AM
Ayame

testing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 06:43 AM