KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan Character description Thread

Teen Titan Character description Thread
Started by: Stealth Agent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 22 23 [24]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark_Dragon
Lord Of Dragons

o and i got powers like her to + mine so ha

Do Not Ask For Whom The Bell Tolls... The Bell Tolls For Thee.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 01:44 AM
Dark_Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_Dragon
Lord Of Dragons

but dam i need a sig

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 01:46 AM
Dark_Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_Dragon
Lord Of Dragons

hello ennyone out there

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 02:06 AM
xox_Leo_xox
haha! pwned!

Titan Name: match stick
Species: human
Powers: the power slade had when he was revived
Gadgets/Weapons: none
Appearance: blonde shag, blue eyes, ussualy wears baggy black clothing, in shape (not like ripped just not skinny not fat/chubby... so sorta atletic)
Favorite Food: turkey
Hobby: walks alone and just thinking
Background: Leo was abondoned as a child because of his destructive and uncontrolable powers, he hardly ever trusted anyone in his life wandering the streets runnign from social services and the cops and evetualy got to jump city
Relative: don't know hwo his relatives are and doesnt care
Acting Type: mostly raven

Weddings are fun *sips some vodka*
what ever you do, do not click this link

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 03:21 AM
xox_Leo_xox is currently offline Click here to Send xox_Leo_xox a Private Message Find more posts by xox_Leo_xox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xox_Leo_xox
haha! pwned!

oh ya and i forgot his wepons are fire sycles(like mini sythes)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:00 PM
xox_Leo_xox is currently offline Click here to Send xox_Leo_xox a Private Message Find more posts by xox_Leo_xox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xox_Leo_xox
haha! pwned!

and where is the acual rp?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:54 AM
Striding Cloud

don't triple post

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:56 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gum Gum Rocket

Titan Name:Animal
Species: Watever starfire is
Powers: He can fly shoot blue enery out of his eyes and hands
Apperance: Athletic
Favorite Food: Pizza (and lots of it)
Hobby: Eating
Background: Was Exiled from Tameran for trying to assainate Darkfire
Releative: Starfire Nethew
Acting Type: Beast boy and Starfire

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 07:49 PM
Gum Gum Rocket is currently offline Click here to Send Gum Gum Rocket a Private Message Find more posts by Gum Gum Rocket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gum Gum Rocket

Sorry Guys I did it wrong :-(

Apperancemessedhort pink hair, White eyes and Very athletic

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 07:52 PM
Gum Gum Rocket is currently offline Click here to Send Gum Gum Rocket a Private Message Find more posts by Gum Gum Rocket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tyler1

Can there be species from other shows?

Old Post May 24th, 2006 09:35 AM
tyler1 is currently offline Click here to Send tyler1 a Private Message Find more posts by tyler1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
:FH: Fox
"SHADOW!!"

Titan Name: Night's Revenge (If you anything about her first and middle names you'll know how that is soooo corny)

Species: Dragon??? (tell me if she it can't be)

Powers: Morph into a slim black dragon with a powerful almost lava-like flame, a more gentle normal flame, and a very very hot flame, (I will go inot weakness discription later). The Dragon flies very quickly and is agile with sweet reflexes, but kinda low defense past the armourish scales.

Gadgets/Weapons: Um... teeth...claws...black-silver spikes along the back and the four long ones on her tail that are like a stegosaurus's, but point out at four corners all around the part of the tail near the tip...Fire... muscles. Loves weapns like guns, knives, swords, blades and flames. She has a spiked ring kind of thing that she wears when her hair is in a plait so it will hit them in the temple and kill them if she pirroettes.

Apperance: I've put this inot two subcatagories, human and dragon.

Dragon:

bigge than a human but not giant like the one in the show. Smaller than a tree. Slim. The nose can be covered for breatjig through the thin layer of smoke and uner water. It works as a filter for breathing oxygen in but nothing poisonous or dangerous (Eg. Water/smoke).
Wings are sturdy but thin, they curve and fold in. They are genreally covred by scales for perotection but open up generally when exhaling fire. Eyes are flame blue. Ebony/Black except for spikes, teeth and claws, which are all silver-black. Slitted Iris’s when it’s light.

Human:

Smaller than beastboy, about the same hieght as Envy if you've watched FMA. Kind of muscular. Gymnast type but knows how to lift kind of heavy weights. Same blue eyes as the dragon. Long spikey black hair.
Usually dresses like punk-emo. No make-up. Black T-shirt with a dark purple fox on it with flames around her (The Fox), army pants, black runers,

Favorite Food: Gelati (She is a vego that does deal with fire a lot, come on!)

Hobby: training, flicking on and off her lighter, practicing with her poket knife, listening to Emo stuff like Linkin Park and Evanescence. Fighting, Fire...(Pretty much most things to do with fire) getting revenge, good or bad, Flying (Ooooh yeah!)

Background: She hates traitors because her parents both were traitors, and because of this she was banished from the dragons. She loves her own kind but none of them trust her. She is loyal to the end, kind and caring, but most of the time you don’t see it. Her personality comes both from both her past, the people or creatures she is with, and her natural personality.

Relatives: Only child, parents are Pyrena Ginny Flank & George Felix Scale

Acting Type: A mix of BB, Raven, Cy and Robin. She hates it when people refuse to show their emotions and thinks it shows more weakness than when they don’t. She is nearly always up for a challenge.

Raven is the best anime character ever!! No, not TT Raven. Serial killer zoid pilot Raven. You know, the one who is Emo and cries for reasons that Ara Scale would hug him to make him feel better for. Like that he did the wrong thing when trying to help people. Or that he was manipulated by the people he hates the most.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 09:23 AM
:FH: Fox is currently offline Click here to Send :FH: Fox a Private Message Find more posts by :FH: Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
:FH: Fox
"SHADOW!!"

I'm going to guess that that you don't need aproval from the maker of this post to start posting. Am I right?

Raven is the best anime character ever!! No, not TT Raven. Serial killer zoid pilot Raven. You know, the one who is Emo and cries for reasons that Ara Scale would hug him to make him feel better for. Like that he did the wrong thing when trying to help people. Or that he was manipulated by the people he hates the most.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 10:35 AM
:FH: Fox is currently offline Click here to Send :FH: Fox a Private Message Find more posts by :FH: Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

can i join

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:02 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gum Gum Rocket
Sorry Guys I did it wrong :-(

Apperancemessedhort pink hair, White eyes and Very athletic

In my stories, using blue energy starbolts would be enough to be either exiled or killed...

And Starfire is a Tamaranean of Tamaran, if this guy's from tamaran he would have brown hair and two-toned green eyes, though 'martin scott' doesn't sound very much like an alien, try something like their culture like one of my characters Allakand'R or Illand'R as starfire's real name is Koriand'R... see what I mean?

Things like this make characters seem more real and makes for a great game if everyone does their characters in authentic fashions according to the RPG; Believe me, I've been role-playing for quite a few years now!

I might join this one too!

-Aliies

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:17 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pal_Jetsam06
Arcangel

Titan Name: Silver
Species: Human
Powers: He can turn into a flying, blazing, speeding, and destroying laser. Basically he can engulf his body in blue lasers.
Appearance: Long black hair, tall and muscular.
Favorite food: ice in general.
Hobby: practicing martial arts.
Background: Very mysterious
Releatives: unknown
Acting type: ???

I will hunt you down.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 02:18 AM
Pal_Jetsam06 is currently offline Click here to Send Pal_Jetsam06 a Private Message Find more posts by Pal_Jetsam06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taitina94

Hey, I was wondering if I could join. Here's my form anyway:

Titan Name: White Wolf

Species: A rare form of semi-werewolf that can be controlled, otherwise human.

Powers: She was born with the ability to shape-shift into a wolf. The wolf has a power of it's own, the ability to turn invisible and to breath poisonous gases up to 60 ft. Any creature that is in or around the gas will die within the hour, however she can protect certain people such as friends.

Gadgets/Weapons: Her only weapon (other then tooth and claw) is a small dagger she keeps hidden in her right boot at all times.

Appearance:

(WOLF): As a wolf she appears as an all white female wolf, slightly smaller then a Golden Retriever. She has only one pitch black paw, her front right, and her eyes are a stunning silver. Her clothing morphs with her.

(HUMAN): As a human she is 5' 9" and weighs 125 lbs. She has waist length pure white hair except for a 1" wide strip of black at the front. She is slim and muscular, but not ripped, and has an air of independence and strength around her. She usually dresses in Silvers and Greys, usually grey cutoff shorts, a one armed silver shirt (long-sleeved on one side, no-sleeved on the other) and a black choker with a silver cross. For shoes she wears black ankle boots and she has a tattoo of a white wolf on her back, below the neck.

Favorite Food: Burgers, all the fixin's.

Hobby: Sitting on a roof and gazing at the moon and sky.

Background: When she was born she was hidden away by her parents until the were stricken with West Nile. She was about to be taken to a foster home until her parents came home, or rather didn't, and she ran away after her foster parents found her secret. They had abused her and treated her like a dog, and no one knew of anything. One day, when she was 14 she ran away and lived in the forest until she rejoined civilization as a Teen Titan.

Relative: Beast Boy was her Great Uncle, no one ever knew that until she joined Teen Titans.

Acting Type: Raven, and Robin's courage.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:04 PM
taitina94 is currently offline Click here to Send taitina94 a Private Message Find more posts by taitina94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taitina94

i frogot to say, she also has pointed ears and the hero maker doesn't have all the stuff i've written so some of it longs pathetic. oh well!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:36 PM
taitina94 is currently offline Click here to Send taitina94 a Private Message Find more posts by taitina94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow177a17

Titan Name: Syphor
Species: Metahuman
Powers: He is able to absorb energy through physical contact with his skin which makes him able to absorb the abilities and skills of others he touches. Though when he absorbs energy from people and takes there abilities it will only remain for a short period of time. It has seen though he is capable of absorbing various of energy from non organic objects like machines. Syphor is also able to channel the energy around his body in a invisible field making him able to fly. Channeling the energy he absorbs he is able harness that energy into his hands to be able to be able to fire concussive blasts of energy. Also he can erect a energy field around a object or another people making him able to move them using his mind. After a gradual build up of absorbed energy within his body the energy that has been built up will cause a massive explosion of destructive energy.
Gadgets/Weapons: Specially made suit with high tech micro chips built in making him able to safely large amount of energy without overloading. He has a telescoping bo staff when he isn’t using his powers.
Appearance: Athletic muscular build, Short messy black hair, Dark navy blue eyes, Six feet tall, Black body suit with a belt, Black fingerless gloves, Baggy black floor length trench coat, and Black steel tipped combat boots.
Favorite Food: Pizza
Hobby: Playing his guitar, Practicing his martial arts skills, and Meditation.
Background: Being an orphan who wasn’t adopted he soon became a ward of the state he had got enlisted in a secret government program. After the government had experimented on his mind it gave him the power to absorb energy and with his abilities they had codenamed him Syphor. Though it was at a great cost which erased apart a substantial part his memory as they began to train him to be a solder. With his weaker powers the put him with others in a low class team which serves as a decoy team. During a mission though one of his teammates death by the hands of one of the other government soldiers it made go berserk. Though when he absorbed a large amount of energy his body couldn’t take that much energy at the time he soon unleashed that energy in a massive explosion of energy which devastated a large portion of the city. The government covered up the entire incident not wanting the information to leak out so they made it look like a terrorist attack. Being thought for dead after surviving his body unleashing that energy he began to wander around trying to get control of his abilities.
Relative: Unknown
Acting Type: He has the combined personality of both RAVEN and ROBIN.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 12:30 PM
shadow177a17 is currently offline Click here to Send shadow177a17 a Private Message Find more posts by shadow177a17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote