KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan Character description Thread

Teen Titan Character description Thread
Started by: Stealth Agent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Srry guys my net collapsed for a while erm

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:06 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geb8705
Titan in the making!

You know if we run out of room we could always start an RPG at ************. I mentioned it earlier. They are so easy to use and we could get more people involved. Villians and such! It could be fun...Or we could just play here. With the board you get so much space. We could have the Tower and then each of us our own rooms. The Town, the ocean (Aqualad or something lol.) We could have journal rooms and ooc section just for general chat and tons more. Just a...suggestion. If not I am fine playing here. Especially if you guys want to stay with KMC.

^Made by the talented FRO§T!^

Geb8705 is currently offline Click here to Send Geb8705 a Private Message Find more posts by Geb8705 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Villian i deas will be posted here.. if anyone has ideas feel free to post.

RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shoelace
Restricted

Account Restricted

RTO go to the teen titan rpg

^Made by the one and only FRO§T^
R@ven,FRO§T,Geb8705,Garnet,Draco Malfoy,Beyond_Batman,Arachnoidfreak,Lianslo,Stealt
h Agent,Daisy Duke,SessomaruLover1,Raven Guardia,Elektra_Lover

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:09 AM
Shoelace is currently offline Click here to Send Shoelace a Private Message Find more posts by Shoelace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I have and we need to postcomments and ideas here.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:09 AM
Shoelace
Restricted

Account Restricted

well we are waiting for you to say ok so we can start the new one over on the other thread.

R@ven,FRO§T,Geb8705,Garnet,Draco Malfoy,Beyond_Batman,Arachnoidfreak,Lianslo,Stealt

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:10 AM
Shoelace is currently offline Click here to Send Shoelace a Private Message Find more posts by Shoelace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

as Arachnoidfreak stated we should keep chatter and ideas to this thread

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:11 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

You mean, keep the chatter HERE, and keep the STORY thread clear, right?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:12 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geb8705
Titan in the making!

Well of course we should have: Jynx, Gizmo and the other HIVE guy. Deathstroke and maybe Blackstar (Starfires evil sister) she would be old but you know it could work. Now that I think about all these guys would be old.

Geb8705 is currently offline Click here to Send Geb8705 a Private Message Find more posts by Geb8705 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

thought i was in the other srry.. lol... i went back and forth like three times.

RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by Geb8705
Well of course we should have: Jynx, Gizmo and the other HIVE guy. Deathstroke and maybe Blackstar (Starfires evil sister) she would be old but you know it could work. Now that I think about all these guys would be old.

not nessescaryly... we have NW and thats just an older Robin... (Blackfire by the way. )

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:14 AM
Shoelace
Restricted

Account Restricted

so are we going to start soon? or get more ideas?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:16 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

proper stories take a bit of thought so we wil probably start tommarrow.. by the way we should get a female or two here... anyone have any ideas on who they can ask?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:16 AM
Shoelace
Restricted

Account Restricted

Garnet

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:17 AM
Shoelace
Restricted

Account Restricted

also known as lady_yuna

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:18 AM
Shoelace
Restricted

Account Restricted

well?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:19 AM
Geb8705
Titan in the making!

I meant Blackfire but I was thinking of Star lol. We should find someone and ask them to join. We dont even have one female?? I told my friend and she said to remind her tomorrow. Also the bad guys could be somewhat older or they could somehow be brought back in age or something. We could figure it out.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:21 AM
Shoelace
Restricted

Account Restricted

that is why we are listing female people that we could ask

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:22 AM
Geb8705
Titan in the making!

I dont know anyone besides you guys...sorry. Oh nvm My friend DiamondSkinX is a member here maybe they would be a girl.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:27 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Ask garnet then Shoelace and ask your friend Geb. We can wait till tommarrow.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 04:28 AM