KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Fan Art!

Fan Art!
Started by: MorgulLord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MorgulLord

Laugh Fan Art!

now, i know thers LOOOOOAAAADDDDDSSSSS of Fan Art sites out there, but i kno ther must be sum good drawers amongst us (me NOT being one of them stick out tongue) and i tought why not show off ur talent! Also im looking for a good FAN ART pic of witch king, any sites (or any one willing to draw one for me big grin)

i KNOW thr proly been lots of threds like this but please keep it open big grin

Our enemy is ready, not only orcs, but legions of Haradrim from the South, Mercenaries from the coast. If the river is taken, if the garrison at Osgiliath falls, the last defence of this city will be gone!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 06:00 PM
MorgulLord is currently offline Click here to Send MorgulLord a Private Message Find more posts by MorgulLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

i will draw one of wiki stick out tongue

i cant draw at all, but you know, it will keep me entertained, and everyone will laugh when they see the bad-ness of it big grin so its worth it

maybe could be on big orange beast

Im Back happy

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 06:13 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MorgulLord

lmao ok smile

Our enemy is ready, not only orcs, but legions of Haradrim from the South, Mercenaries from the coast. If the river is taken, if the garrison at Osgiliath falls, the last defence of this city will be gone!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 06:14 PM
MorgulLord is currently offline Click here to Send MorgulLord a Private Message Find more posts by MorgulLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

I love to draw...and paint in PhotoShop...I'll give it a go after I've finish with my current project which is giving me a headache...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 06:17 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MorgulLord

lol ok thanks, what is ur current proj?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 06:17 PM
Fëanor

I'm doing my version of Feanor...I pencilled it then scanned it...but PS keeps saying memory too full...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 06:29 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

whoah the skill big grin

Attachment: wiki.jpg
This has been downloaded 223 time(s).

Im Back happy

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 06:41 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

laughing laughing out loud laughing

I must submit...for now 'twould seem my skills are lacking

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 06:45 PM
The Inkeeper

wasnt done where i make my other pics lol

that was just on paint in like 2 minutes smile

Im Back happy

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 06:55 PM
Fëanor

I don't have paint...and unfortunately as I am a perfectionist I couldn't submit such a one...you've got skills bra..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 06:57 PM
The Inkeeper

mandos is total bastard!

they call the elves to valinor and he knows all the death is going to happen

so he says 'so it is doomed'

and does nothing about it!

stick out tonguestick out tongue im perfectionist too...but i also like to just mess around and have fun with it

Im Back happy

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 07:00 PM
MorgulLord

lmao Sauron very funny lol laughing

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 07:29 PM
The Inkeeper

funny?

my swet blood and tears went into that!

Im Back happy

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 07:32 PM
MorgulLord

i know, you can see the tear mark near WK laughing

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 07:33 PM
The Inkeeper

big grin told you big grin

Im Back happy

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 07:38 PM
MorgulLord

lol, ill hav 2 make one myself, tho i dont fancy cutting myself 2 giv blood >sad

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 07:39 PM
Fëanor

Bring the man a towel for his troubles...and a chair so he may rest.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 07:39 PM
Nienna
nonexistent

I think I shall do my own fanart now...*rushes off*

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 07:41 PM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MorgulLord

!

heres mine! MUWAHAHAH

Attachment: untitled copy.gif
This has been downloaded 203 time(s).

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 07:52 PM
Nienna
nonexistent

laughing

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 07:53 PM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote