KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Man-Spider or Spider-Man?

Man-Spider or Spider-Man?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Man-Spider 9 23.08%
Spider-Man 30 76.92%
Total: 39 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Man-Spider or Spider-Man?
Started by: Stormy Day

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Stormy Day
HAHHA in your face Mr PARKER look at the poll stick out tongue

All that proves is that there are more posters in this section that dont have any logic or common sense than there are posters with logic and common sense.like I have said before,you manspider fans are the apologists and are always apologizing for hollywoods failures and mistakes with all these ludicrise explanations for their stupidity,all you manspider fans care about is seeing the name spiderman up on the screen and an actor in a spiderman outfit,you all could care less if hollywood rapes to death the character of spiderman like they did because your not a true fan,sorry the truth hurts. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 07:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Parker
no because thats just it.Hes no longer human anymore because they have turned him into a damn monster now and the reason he is a monster now for the people who dont have enough logic to see that, is that unlike his other powers,organics are just plain disgusting and disturbing where his other powers are powers that we can envy.

i second that.

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 09:14 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
No the MANSPIDER FANS like you rule. stick out tongue laughing

You know how there's usually one crazy person and he thinks everyone else around him is nuts and he is sane yet it's actually the other way around?

Millions of so called Man-Spider fans yet there's only a hand full of Spider-Man fans? Hmmmmm, think about it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blade

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 09:36 PM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

man-spider

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 09:56 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
All that proves is that there are more posters in this section that dont have any logic or common sense than there are posters with logic and common sense.like I have said before,you manspider fans are the apologists and are always apologizing for hollywoods failures and mistakes with all these ludicrise explanations for their stupidity,all you manspider fans care about is seeing the name spiderman up on the screen and an actor in a spiderman outfit,you all could care less if hollywood rapes to death the character of spiderman like they did because your not a true fan,sorry the truth hurts. stick out tongue

Well d@%n!, this is the Spider-Man section of the forum right? Seems like there should be more real Spider-Man fans here roll eyes (sarcastic) Apologists? not at all. we're just fans that appreciate the movie more than you do. Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that we're real fans because we accept the movie and you don't, we just don't have our tights in a wedge like you do about what I still call minor issues.

If we're apologists then I dub you a complainer. It seems to be the only thing that fuels your posts (in any thread!). Unless you have some real pull in Hollywood, ORGANIC WEBBING will forever plague your nightmares. I mean be my guest and go to Hollyweird and give them a piece of your mind and see if you can turn this grotesque monster of a mutant back into Spider-Man roll eyes (sarcastic) They'll probably make the entire movie CGI and shoot organic webbing out of his toes just to piss you off laughing out loud I respect your views but I think it's overkill for something that you cannot change.

Blade

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 09:57 PM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

quote:

Really i think Im a spider-man fan, and yet i dont care about what they messed up in the movie, i do like spider man but i like the movie changes better. like green goblins coustum is way better then in the comics, like i dont think poepl would wanna watch a movie with a flying green guy in short pink spandex. and i like the idea about spider man not having web cartrages.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 11:30 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey lets leave the manspider talk in another forum this is just a poll

Mr Parker im ashamed you called be a manspider fan confused

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 03:33 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ellen
I'm A Pretty Girl!

Manspider
Manspider
Manspider

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 12:22 PM
Ellen is currently offline Click here to Send Ellen a Private Message Find more posts by Ellen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why are we still talking about this?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 06:10 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

What is really ashamed is that you, man spider fans, could considered yourself true spider man fans, when the only things that you are are man spider fans. You are a total ashamed for the true spider man fans like mr parker and me, for liking those stupid movies with peter with organics webs,spidey not funny, mary jane as a clone of gwen stacey, doc ock as a good guy with evil tentacles and the green goblin as a power ranger. That is true, that is very sad. SPIDERMAN IS THE ONE FROM THE COMICS, THE GUY IN THE MOVIES IS A MUTANT MONSTER WITH ORGANICS. EVEN STAN LEE IS ASHAMED WITH THAT, BUT YOU ALL, MAN SPIDER FANS , ARE SO BRAINWASHED BY S0NY THAT CANT DISTINGUISH BETWEEN MAN SPIDER AND SPIDER MAN.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 07:51 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

forget it bakerboy its like talking to a brick wall...just let the polls speak for themselves wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 01:39 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think, to make up for Peter not being funny, the second movie had its humorous moments.

Again I say, "Why are we still talking about this?"

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 05:12 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

quote:
Originally posted by FeceMan
I think, to make up for Peter not being funny, the second movie had its humorous moments.

Again I say, "Why are we still talking about this?"

again i say lard @$$ rolling on floor laughing

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 10:49 PM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

You only said "lard ass" once. So you couldn't really say it again.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 12:02 AM
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

quote:
Originally posted by FeceMan
You only said "lard ass" once. So you couldn't really say it again.

Lard Ass mad mad mad mad mad mad

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 12:55 AM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

didn't VF just give you a warning Ghetto Goblin? I think you should follow this link
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...hp?action=rules and read them carefully (and heed them)before you get something more serious than a warning.

Last edited by BadKitty on Jul 13th, 2004 at 04:11 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 04:02 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

People in the horror forum swear erm

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 04:28 AM