KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Hogwarts: Next Generation (HP/Multi-Authored)

Hogwarts: Next Generation (HP/Multi-Authored)
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"You're welcome," said Heather as she waved her wand expertly into the air. Her two little earring studs popped out and landed neatly by her bed.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 03:08 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn watched her, then panicked. "Jewelery! I need something!" She thought a moment, then searched her drawer for something. Finally, she pulled out a thin silver chained necklace with what looked like a real emerald jewel attached, hanging limply on the chain. Lynn held it up for Heather to see. "What do you think? Would it work?"

made by lana

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 05:10 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I think it looks great," said Heather with a smile. "Anyways, are you ready for bed yet?"

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 11:44 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Heather collapsed onto her bed and pulled out the covers. A yawn was heard from her before she pulled the curtains around her bed and changed into her night clothes. Opening them Lynn could see she had fallen asleep.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 05:30 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Lynn, do you really think Josh likes me?" asked Heather dreamily. "He's so cute!" Heather breathed out a sigh before she caught her breath in sharply. What would happen if someone had heard her say that? She's be ridiculed for weeks on end.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 12:03 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn laughed. "Nope, dont think he does, hun...I know he does! C'mon, I've know him for as long as I can remember, if anyone knows he he likes someone, it would be me," She reasured Heather.

made by lana

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 02:43 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Oh, that's good," said Heather. "Do you think anyone whould have heard us just now?" Heather swiped herself under the covers as a sort of protection from the soon-to-come ridicules.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 03:54 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

*can i join, i know its late but still...*

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 04:10 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

((Yes, join!))

She rolled her eyes. "Naw, they're out cold, look," Lynn walked up to the closest other girl and poked her cheek. But she slept on. "Happy?"

made by lana

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 08:54 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

as it reached morning a huge thunder storm roared up. at breakfast everyone was talking about the new student arriving today. the slytherins looked like they'ed give him a beating if hes a gryffindor. the great hall doors opened and a small insecure little boy named roger garen. he had brown short hair and looked neardy. everyone burst out laughing at the terrible state hes in. roger ran out side and went to the 7th floor corridor.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 11:01 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn giggled too. As kind as she was, she was still a 'popular' and the other's meanness must of rubbed off on her, Zach, and Josh. They all giggled, but did a better job at hiding it from Heather.

made by lana

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 11:05 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"You guys, see that they made fun of the new kid? He's new and they're treating him like that? That's not right," said Heather. She gazed in his direction before laying her eyes on the Slytherins.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 12:35 AM
The Ones
Death Eater

the slytherins gathered in front of roger who was sitting alone in front of the fat lade since he didnt know the password yet. "your dead mate" one of them said. they took him down to the ground and beat him up and kicked him in the face many times until he was bleeding and unconscious

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 08:08 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Heather pushed her plate away and left the great hall silently. She couldn't take the injustices that the rest of the student body was doing freely. Coming to the Fat Lady and before she uttered the password she saw the kid that was shriveled there against the painting.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 02:28 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

>insert strange fantasy coma dream for roger here<

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 03:43 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn noticed that Heather was mad, and tried not to look at Zach or Josh. She stood. "Ball's in a few hours, we should probably get going!" She said, pocking them till they abandoned their breakfast and started walking with her.

made by lana

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 05:10 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Heather had had enough of what the other kids had done. "It's ok, I'll help you," she reassured the kid who looked at her with fright. Heather helped him to his feet.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 11:31 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn came across Heather helping the boy up. She was about to say hello to heather when a group of 'populars' walked by, closing the gap between Lynn, Zach and Josh to Heather and the boy. "Can we help you?" Asked Josh, irritated. One of the boys nodded smugly and stepped forward. "Yeah...Lynn, go out with me," She nearly slapped him. "What!?" Lynn exclaimed, outraged, but then added slyly. "Ah, no, sorry Mike...taken!" She glanced obviously at Zach.

After a moment of tense silence, Lynn added. "Now MOVE! So I can talk to my friend," She ordered, and shoved through them to Heather.

made by lana

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 02:30 AM
The Ones
Death Eater

Roger couldnt see fully. he could feel someone dragging him somewhere but he didnt know where. "why me? why do people want dead" he thought to him self

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 08:04 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Heather saw Lynn and said, "I'm just helping him, the kid looks really scared. You know how you felt when you were new."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 03:03 AM