KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Hogwarts: Next Generation (HP/Multi-Authored)

Hogwarts: Next Generation (HP/Multi-Authored)
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 17 18 [19]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Heather noticed that Harry Potter and Hermonie Granger approached Dumbledore's table. She gave them a glance before she replyed to Josh's comment. Heather fiddled around with the food on her plate and she saw the Slytherins jeering the Gryffindors as usual. "That's so usual," muttered Heather to herself. Josh tilted his head and she gave him one of her toothy grins.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 11:54 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn was interested in the two arrivals of Hermoine Granger and Harry Potter. They both were friends of her father, Oliver Wood, and knew Lynn well. Being a brave little one, Lynn walked up to them as they made their way to a table. They smiled at her. "Hey, Lynn. How's Oliver?" Asked Hermoine. Lynn shrugged. "Fine, he's been celebrating ever since I made the Quidditch team, he was even more delighted since I play his postition," She explained, laughing. Harry nodded. "Yeah, I know, first thing he did was owl me saying his daughter was 'following in his footsteps!" After a few more minutes of talking, Lynn waved and returned to her tabled.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 02:26 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Hermonie motioned for Heather to come toward her. "Honey, Harry and I have to tell you something," said Hermonie, before she took her off to the side of the hall. "I don't know how to break this to you. I'm sort of still suprised to. Daddy was kidnapped by one of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's supporters. The supporters are people, who have hidden in the countryside and they aren't under their bosses good side." Heather began to choke with tears. "Honey, we're going to send a search party out and Hogwarts is going to go on lock-down in the morning because of some plans we have found."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 02:05 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Heather nimbly walked out of the Hall. Noticing the tears, Lynn glanced angrily at Harry and Hermoine, who watched her closely as she ran after Heather, worried. She grabbed Heather's shoulder. "Heather!" She said loudly so she would listen. "Heather, what happened?"

So Heather explained, but it took a while cause she was crying hard. Lynn hugged Heather tightly. "They'll find them, dont worry!" She reassued Heather cheerfully, allough her heart was sinking low.

After a half hour, Lynn and Heather came back in. Josh whisked Heather away to dance, and Harry, Hermoine and Dumbledore all wished to privatly talk to Lynn. She was nervous, she had butterflies, but she tried to look confident as they all went into a back room and sat.

Dumbledore spoke seriuosly to her. "We have now acknowledge Zachary, Joshua, and (I cant remember the other persons name) have returned to us. We've got reason to believe you've got something to do with this,"

made by lana

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 10:31 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

I drew Lynn laughing out loud

(please log in to view the image)

made by lana

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 10:37 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(That's cute)

"How are you doing, Josh?" asked Heather with a fake, cheery smile.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:06 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn told her story to the the three adults calmly, but fast. She wanted to get back. Any moment she'd be performing...

After a bit more, they let Lynn go back to the dance, following her. Both Lynn and Zach dissapeared along with another girl and boy, heading towards the stage. Dumbledore stood. "Now, four of our own students will play us all a few of their own songs," Applause started but died as soon and Zach, on guitar, and the other boy, Derek on drums, started playing. Both girls-Lynn and the other, Katheryn, conjured microphones for the each of them and waited a moment while the boys played. Then they jumped in.

made by lana

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:35 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Heather began to dance around and she weaved around Josh in a graceful fashion. Her dress glowed in the light of the floating candles a few feet over their heads.

She turned her head and watched as Lynn jumped onto the stage. She grinned and gave her friend a thumbs up when she began to sing the first notes of her song. Josh offered his hand and Heather twirled into it with a heart at ease. "Aren't you enjoying tonight?" asked Josh as he spoke softly into her ear. She nodded and a tear began to glaze down her eyes. "What's wrong?" She shook her head and continued to slowly dance with him. Lynn was rocking up the stage and she had people pumping their fists into the air. "Lynn, seems to be having fun," noted Josh to Heather.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 05:06 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn shouted into the microphone. "Hey everyone, this is gonna be a slow song...Yes Yes I know how to sing quietly!" she added, making several people laugh. Lynn looked back at the others and they began playing a slow, beautiful song. Lynn took a long breath and began.

People began dancing to it after a few seconds, some taking the chance where everyone wasnt screaming to talk and such.

But once the slow song was over, the band went back into a rock song, and people were waving their arms again, punching the air. It looked more like a concert then a dance. Josh sighed. "Oh yeah, shes having loads of fun...I wonder how a girl so small can scream so loudly!"

made by lana

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 05:40 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I wonder that soemtimes, too," said Heather as she spun into Josh. She flashed him a smile with her newly straightend teeth. Heather just couldn't get used to the fact that for one night she could be considered pretty. It was nothing she had to get used to over the course of the night.

"Maybe she screamed loudly when she was younger?" suggested Josh with a grin. Heather nodded and began to laugh along with him.

"But, she does have a wonderful voice," said Heather as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. The music went on around her and Josh told her that he agreed with what she had said. The night was young and still Heather couldn't stop dancing.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 07:58 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Finally, Lynn jumped off the stage into the crowd, shrieking. People caught her, laughing. Lynn laughed too, and Zach pulled her away from a group of boys (who had caught her). Lynn smirked. "My my, is my Zach getting...jelous!?" she asked. Zach shook his head, sighing. "Lynn, sometimes I dont know what to do with you..." he muttered. Other music began playing in place of them, and Lynn and Zach began dancing rather elegantly together (that is, besides when Lynn accidently stepped on Zach's foot).

made by lana

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 05:16 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Heather motioned for Josh to follow her outside into the enchanted garden. It was neatly constructed hedges with glittering lights of fairies placed in colorful designs. "This sure is pretty," said Heather aloud. Josh nodded, before he took her into a side bush that had a bench and a huge launtern over head. "I never knew magic could do this. It's just so enchanting on a night like this!" She tucked one of her stray curls back into place into her elegant bun and Josh looked away. He seemed to hate it when girls fiddled with beauty stuff and know she knew what drove him up the wall.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 04:31 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn gasped when she suddenly almost fell backwards (she was leaning gainst a table and some wise guy moved it). Her wrist was caught by Derek, the drummer. He pulled her up. "Thanks, Der," she muttered, sending a glare at the person who moved the table. Derek was about to say something when Lyn pranced away happily. A moment later, Zach eturned with two drinks. "Lynn?" he called out, confused.

Lynn was outside now, hopping over hedges. She suddenly noticed two people sitting a bit away. Lynn snickered inside. "Ah lovebirds..." she whispered, untill she noticed who they were. "Ohhhh crap,"

made by lana

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 02:13 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Heather looked away for Josh and was suprised to find Lynn looking at them gawk eyed. "Lynn, what do you think you are doing here?" asked Heather. "I thought you were inside with Zach." Heather's cheeks burned crimson and she began to look away from Lynn. Josh noticed how Heather turned away and he made to get up to go do something else for a while. "Josh, please, don't leave!"

Josh turned and sighed. He sat back down next to Heather. "We were just talking, Lynn. We weren't going to do anything else," said Josh. "Anyway, my father still thinks I'm too young for that stuff."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 02:43 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn let out a long, 'oooooooh' and turned the other way. "Okie then, bye!" she called behind her, although she was giggling wildly inside. As soon as she was back inside with the loud music and crowds, she let it out. It was funny to watch, Lynn standing trhere just laughing loudly about something no one knew about. Zach turned and saw her, scratching his head. "What is with you? Are you drunk Lynn?"

She looked up, still giggling slightly. "I think so," she mumbled. He rolled his eyes, sighing deeply.

Back outside, Josh stared at Heather. "so..." he said. "Why're we out here then?" he asked, laughing lightly. He could hear the music from inside; someone had left the door open and it was loud as it was.

made by lana

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 03:36 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

((wow this is so dead laughing out loud ))

made by lana

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:07 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

((yeah, it is, isn't it?))

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 02:03 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

((Lol, oh well))

made by lana

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 02:05 AM
Digikid236

Okay

Larze James Potter
Parents: Harry and Cho
Eyes:Green
Hair:Black

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:31 PM
Digikid236 is currently offline Click here to Send Digikid236 a Private Message Find more posts by Digikid236 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote