KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Hogwarts: Next Generation (HP/Multi-Authored)

Hogwarts: Next Generation (HP/Multi-Authored)
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
momoko
the feeling is criminal

I've got it!

Name: Lynn Alicia Wood
Parents: Oliver Wood, Alicia Spinnet
Eyes: Dark or light green, depends on her mood.
Hair: Long dark brown hair that she usually keeps in a pobytail or a funky way.

Lynn is absolutely fantastic at Quidditch, just like her mother and father. She can easily play every position, but when playing beater she is not as great. She plays Keeper at school on her team.

(Sound ok?)

made by lana

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:41 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

~cool, my character winds up as seeker of Ravenclaw... oops, spoiler~

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:44 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(Lol, thats ok. Btw, Lynn is a Gryffindor. I just think it seems normal since her parents were both Gryffies.)

made by lana

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:45 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

(kewl)

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:48 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Also awaiting the train stood Lynn Wood. although this young 12 year old was only that, 12, she was know pretty well around school by everyone. Mainly because of her personality and Quidditch abilities. She had a small grin on her face. She could not wait to get to school and see everyone--and play quidditch.

Lynn turned to see two others. Being as social and friendly as she was to strangers, she approuched them both. "Hello."

made by lana

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:48 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Hi, Miranda Potter"

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:49 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, Miranda. I'm Lynn. Lynn Wood," She said, nodding. She then turned to Heather. "And....You must be Heather Weasly."

made by lana

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:51 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You're father's Oliver Wood, right?"

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:53 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn grinned, nodding. "Yep. He play professional Quidditch now. He's been doing it since he graduated Hogwarts." Lynn really didn't want to sound like she was bragging.

"And my Mum's Alicia Wood." She then paused for a minute. "I know who your parents are. Cho Potter, and the ever famous Harry potter." She then turned to Heather. "And your Mum and Dad are Ron and Hermoine Weasley."

made by lana

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:56 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"My dad's dead."
~go to the thread, Second Chances by me in this section~

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:57 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(Ok, I'll brb to read it real quick)

made by lana

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:59 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

~k~

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:00 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(Actually i'll read it and do this at the same time. I have 2 kmc windows open ^^)

Lynn blinked. Miranda seemed to be so blunt about it. Of course, Lynn knew of Harry's death. Oliver and Alicia were devastated about it.

lynn decided to change the subject. "Are you two into Quidditch, or on a team?"

made by lana

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:09 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I'm a seeker for Ravenclaw."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 04:57 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

"Awesome." She said, smiling again. No wonder why she was so known, She was very friendly.

"If you didn't know, I'm the Gryffindor Kepper. I made it last year, my first year a Hogwarts."

(Hey, wait....if this is Miranda's first year, how is she the Ravenclaw seeker?)

made by lana

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 10:59 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Hi. I am Hermonie Granger and Ron Weasley's child. Aren't you in my house? We worked on that essay together for Snape. That so much fun! It was teh first time I ever got an E on Potions. To tell you the truth I'm just average in it. I watched you play Quidditch your pretty good," said Heather. Many freckles were dotted across her face. Also the Weasley hair was so obvious on her head. "I can dye my hair if I want to. But I don't. People know me better this way."

"Anyways hello. Your from Ravenclaw? Aren't you their amazing seeker? Your awesome!"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 03:54 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Thanks."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 12:44 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn searched her memory, then nodded. "Oh yah! I remember now. We worked all night, cause we kept goofing around. I haven't had that much fun with Potions in a while...Thanks. I love playing Quidditch, it's my life,"

The train pulled up. The trio walked aboard, trying to find the best seats. The walked into an empty compartment and sat.

made by lana

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 02:15 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I wish my dad was able to see me."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 02:55 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"What happened to him?" asked Heather.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 07:30 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote