KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Hogwarts: Next Generation (HP/Multi-Authored)

Hogwarts: Next Generation (HP/Multi-Authored)
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn sent her a worried look. She knew exactly what happened, but kept quiet.

made by lana

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 11:09 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Summoner_Yunie
"What happened to him?" asked Heather.

"He was suppose to be on a mission with Ginny Weasely until he was supposely killed by Voldimort. Voldimort murdered him the same way he murdered my grandsparents."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 02:28 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn bit her lip. She fidgeted.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 02:31 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miranda had tears running down her face.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 02:36 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I miss him alot."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 02:43 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"That's terrible. Nobody told me. Ron should've told me at least," said Heather.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 02:54 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miranda tried to wiped away her tears, but they kept coming.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 02:58 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

"It's alright." She said. lynn looked about for a distraction. "Erm,"

but she needn't look far. The candy trolly stoped. Lynn took out a bunch of coins and bought at least half the cart. She spread it out. "Dig in,"

made by lana

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 03:02 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Yum," said Heather.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:49 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn tossed Potter a chocolate frog. "Eat up!" She said. She took a bag of jelly beans, careful to not eat boogie flavor, or liver for that matter. "Once I'm pretty sure i got dung, and dirt," She said, giggleing.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 04:56 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miranda ate the frog. Her card was Harry Potter. Miranda started to cry again.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 10:06 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn mutter, "Oh great,"

"Listen Miranda, crying won't help. He wouldn't want you to cry." She said.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:37 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You're right." Miranda pulled the book that Harry got from Hagrid. She turn to the page where it had Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:41 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name: Kyle Potter

Parents: Harry Potter, Cho CHang (Brother of Miranda)

Info: IN Gryffindor plays as a seeker... He also wants to quallify for an Auror in the future like his dad. He has a sister that is going first year. He was picked as a perfect.

Kyle opened the doors and sat down next to them "Damnit!! I was placed as a Perfect.... Those peaple dont let me rest! Foruko Tika cased a boogy charm on Florinda Doris because Florinda took a green jelly bean which looked like an apple one but it was a booger one and Foruka ate it...Oh jees!" sais Kyle as he looks up at Marinda "Yep this your first year at Hogwarts Dont worry your lucky!" chuckles Kyle "Im the gryffindor perfect and beileve me its nice to have perfects as brothers" He suddenly heard a vomiting sound "THat must be those vomiting candys..." sighed Kyle as he went out of the cabin and said something as all the vomit in the floor dissapeared he took out a napkin out of his pants and gave it to the person who vomitid. He went back to the cabin and said "Oh yeah I forgot to intruduse(Spelling?) myself Im Kyle Potter 5th year 16 years Perfect.....Mirandas older brother..."

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:50 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn looked up. "I know you, you know me." She said, sticking out her tongue. They were both on the Gryffindor team.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:53 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Kyle."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:54 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Oh Yeah Your the one who got hit by the umbrella last year ouch...." said Kyle " And Yes what is it Mirinda??

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:59 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

"That was not funny! It was my first game, and first Year, and I got hit by an umbrella! But at least we won the game."

made by lana

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:02 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Hey I wasnt laughing at you" chuckled Kyle "But you did save many goals......"

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:04 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Mom, told you not to bother me."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:08 AM