KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Hogwarts: Next Generation (HP/Multi-Authored)

Hogwarts: Next Generation (HP/Multi-Authored)
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Suddenly the train stopped everything went cold and the lights went out the window was starting to be covered in ice. Kyle picked up his wand "Damn dementors! Third time in a row and they check out train. If anybody feels like Happy thouths are being sucked away from them tell me My dad taught me the Patronus." said Kyle.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:09 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Hmmmm Miranda.... I have too if you behave bad im a Perfect! Besides im not bothering you" said Kyle to Miranda as he saw Lynn shivering he took off his coat and gave it to her.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:11 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

"Save many goals? I let one in. That's my job."

made by lana

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:12 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(a Keeper defend the rings and not let the quaffles in...)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:13 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(opps my late post)

Lynn rolled her eyes back as she heard the Dementors rattling breat. No....no! "No!" The last thought escaped her lips.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:13 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(I know. Meaning the opposing team scored only once. She only let one in.)

made by lana

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:14 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

One dementor looked into the cabin. Kyle looked up to him his wand at his hand he looked around to see if he was sucking anybodys happines...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:15 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn gripped the seat untill her knuckles had no color left at all.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:16 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(...)

made by lana

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:25 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

The dementor just walked past the cabin. The Dementor left the train as all the clouds and thunders dissapeared and grass and sun appeared. They drove till the night when they arrived at Hogwarts. Everybody went out of the Train and Kyle said Bye and left the train he stode in front of all the gryffindors as they gathered near him. When everybody was there they went on carriages to hogwarts.They were all lead by Kyle to the great hall were everybody sat and waited till the first years come and be told into which groups they go Kyle said good luck to Miranda after he left the train. Miranda went with Hagrid on the Cannoes.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:31 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Meanwhile Heather and Lynn rode in the carrages, talking.

At the Great hall they sat. A swarm of students crowded to say hello and such to Lynn. Being on the Quidditch team helped your socail status quite a bit...

made by lana

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:35 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

WHen everybody gathered around Kyle after the train he got a very big applause he felt proud.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:38 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(Applause? Why?)

Lynn could have suffocated from her many 'fans'. Finally when Dumbledor called everything to order, they had to go back to their seats.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:47 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"At first I want to show you our new and fresh Perfects! They were picked out very carefully..." Grinned Dumbeldore "At first form RavenClaw are George Duoblug! and Kate Yulie.." everybody applauded. "For Gryffindor our Perfect is Kyle Shafran who is not only a perfect but one of the most best seekers in the hogwarts history......" all of the Gryffindor table started jumping at Kyle and applauding. Everybody liked them and everybody liked that he was the perfect. They were exoecting some nerd freak but they liked Kyle. He was cool fresh and not soo smarty pants. Kyle fell down almost suffocating from all the gryffidnors. Everybody stopped and sat down "And Lilly Gorge" alot of girls form Gryffindor started to hug Lilly. Truely Kyle thought she was kind of cute. "Slytherin perfects are....

(You continue!!)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:58 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

"Slytherin Prefects are Sue Jordans and Derick Ronalds!" Many Slytherin's cheered. So did Lynn. She was friends with practically everyone. She even quikly ran over to hug them both.

"Hufflepuff Prefects are Mari Fredricks and Harold Shenik!" Lynn did the same as she id for the others.

"Lynn Wood, please sit!" Dumbledor said, but there was a happy twinkle in his eye. Lynn waved enthusiastically and sat, other laughing at her. She could be one of the biggest clowns a lot...

made by lana

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 05:02 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miranda walked into the hall.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:20 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn whistled at Miranda, making her look Lynn's direction. She waved, giving her a thumbs up.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:22 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miranda smiled

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:31 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Name:Jack Grooper
Parents:Maria and Domonic Grooper

Jack burst throught the great hall doors. "sorry im late!" he called "this ghost he calls him self peeves kept on teasing me and chucking stuff at me." Jack was a very clever, but lonley young boy who nobody liked. he just shut up and sat at the far end of the table. he started to show some tears on his spotty face

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:57 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Once the sorting finished, Miranda was placed in Gryffindor with Lynn and Heather. Like she did to everyone, Lynn practically tackled Miranda. Sometimes her high spirits were a tad bit too high....

She then went to greet the other new Gryffindor. She contained herself this tim, shaking his hand. "Hullo, I'm Lynn Wood." She introduced herself to Jack.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 02:18 PM