KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Hogwarts: Next Generation (HP/Multi-Authored)

Hogwarts: Next Generation (HP/Multi-Authored)
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad shoke hands with the new Gryffindors and talked to them "Ohh are you really Kyle Potter? The son of the one who has the power to stop you know who??" asked alot of gryffindor to him "Hehehehe Well Yeah!" answered Kyle "My cousin is in the 4th year and she told me your an exellent Seeker I heard that you were a seeker since the first year!" Kyle smiled and whispered to the new gryffindors "At least I didnt get hit with an umbrella on my first year"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 03:21 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn heard that. She giggled and hit him on the head. "You twerp!" The second year said. A lot laughed with her, mainly those who had been there to see her get hit.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 03:29 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"She was in the Hospital Wing for a while. She thought she was in there for three days when she was only there a couple of hours," said Heather.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:18 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

"Well that umbrella's top was pointy! It left a scar on my stomach where it hit! Wanna see?" Lynn began lifting her shirt, but Heather stopped her. "What?" She asked.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:32 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian_Rikku
Once the sorting finished, Miranda was placed in Gryffindor with Lynn and Heather. Like she did to everyone, Lynn practically tackled Miranda. Sometimes her high spirits were a tad bit too high....

She then went to greet the other new Gryffindor. She contained herself this tim, shaking his hand. "Hullo, I'm Lynn Wood." She introduced herself to Jack.

"I', Miranda Potter."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 10:21 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I'm Heather Weasley," said Heather.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 03:05 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn, who was now running about to each table and saying hello to old friends, introducing herself to new people, was acting like she had consumed a bag of sugar. But then again, this was how Wood always acted. Finally she sat to eat, but talked on and on to those Gryffindors around her.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 08:45 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"hey Lynn comeone, last Year the Umbrella flew into me first but I dodged it... Or maybe you thought the Umbrella was a quaffle so you went for it to not let it in and got hit by it" Joked Kyle "Just Joking Just Joking" said Kyle and sat down to eat.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:03 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn stuck her tongue out. "I didn't see it till it was an inch away. I swear, the recovery was long and hard, ohhhh, I suffered..." She said, trying and succeding in being overly dramatic.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:36 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Alright Alright" said Kyle.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:52 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

She grinned and sat again, for she had been standing on the bench. She munched away happily at her food, glad to be back.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 10:02 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Also Lynn todays monday right? Yeah well we Got quidditch Practice on thursday" Said the 6th year Student Kyle.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 10:05 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn nodded, pulling the sleeve of her robe up. She pulled out a random inked quill and wrote, "Quidditch practice--Thursday" She blew it dry, then went back to eating, putting a sticky note in her brain to try and not get that arm wet.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 10:09 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miranda went from to table to say hello until she ran into Paris Malfoy.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 12:50 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn munched away. Once she finished, she zoomed up to the Griffindow common room without another word to anyone.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 12:54 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miranda zoomed up to Ravenclaw common room.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 01:00 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kyle finished eating and went to the Gryffindor common room.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 02:29 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miranda fell asleep on the couch.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 02:36 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn hummed loudly as she unpacked, entertaining the other Gryffindors. She was making quite a performance out of unpacking, seeing how many stacks of clothing she could balance on her head with her eyes closed, walking around the room. The other girls laughed hard.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 03:58 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kyle and the other boys were trying out a big pack of candies that transform or make you look like something that George and Fred gave him this summer. Kyle took a firey red one and ate it. Suddenly fire burst out of his ears and mouth everybody laughed hard.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 08:23 PM