KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Hogwarts: Next Generation (HP/Multi-Authored)

Hogwarts: Next Generation (HP/Multi-Authored)
Started by: SalemKent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Once Lynn finished entertaining, she slid down the staircase's railing, hopping down a few feet before the railing ended. She ran out the door, hoping to find someone she might be able to bother. She sang a tune she had made up as she went, swinging her arms merrily.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 08:45 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miranda shifted in her sleep.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 01:48 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Finally, after about an hour, she arrived back at her common room and sank into a chair, wiped.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 02:03 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"No, no, please." said Miranda in her sleep.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 01:38 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Yawning, Lynn curled up in a tight ball. Since she was so small, she could comfortably sleep like this in the chair, so she did so, twitching slightly in her sleep. She loved her life.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 01:58 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

~I need someone to be a Ravenclaw student~

"No, no, no." she said in her sleep.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 02:10 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

~make it a guy~

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 02:20 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kyle Wood
Parents: Oliver Wood And Hermione Granger(Yeah its weird)
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 06:23 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(That's weird Heather's parents are Hermonie and Ron)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 07:05 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Yeah your right, Didnt notice, Wait but what if she cheated on Ron!!!! COOOL! Ahh just kidding)

Kyle Weazley

Parents: ron Weasley and Hermione Granger
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 07:09 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(Yeah, and Lynn's dad is oliver.)

made by lana

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 09:08 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(So were sibs. I'm ok with that!)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 09:21 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn stood, stretching and yawning loudly. Wensday. She scratched her head, blinking a few times as she tried to wake up. She quickly headed up to the dorms, changed in to a clean uniform, and left for breakfast. It was realy early, so she could beat the crowds of 'fans'.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 10:29 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Yawning Heather spilled her porridge once more. She sighed and grasped another until she saw Lynn sit beside her. "'Ello." Heather had her head tilted on one side taking small bites.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 10:32 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Lynn smiled, brushing her hair back. "Hey!" She said happily. Although it was early, she was able to pull of her 'I'm-not-tired-and-I'm-ready-for-the-day,-you-should-be-too' face. She slid a single piece of buttered toast onto her plate and munched on it quickly.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 10:34 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad was already on the lunch table many many many Like almost the whole Gryffindor House boys exept the 17 year old boys who were studying for exams "So the bludger hits me in the right arm So everybodys like Ohh his going to fall.. But I didnt I flew right up to the other Seeker tackled him so he smashed into the sitting benches and I got the Snitch!!!" all the boys were Applauding him "Kyle please show us a Patronus Please!!" whined alot of first yeared boys who never saw it because they werent in Hogwarts previous years when Kyle used it at alot of occasions "Fine." said Kyle as he took out his wand and shouted "EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!" he thought of a very good thought and a Blue-SIlver stag appeared and gallaped around the room.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 12:54 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(Ok, I know Lynn is popular too, but you've just gone way over the top. You're making Kyle seem perfect, and I really don't like it.)

Lynn stood after finishing her single piece of toast. "Alright, I'm off," She told the girls and boys, winking. "See ya, Heather!" She called, running out to the hall. She was still hungry, sure. But she couldn't eat a lot.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 02:07 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Heather mumbled, "See ya! How can you be so cheerful in the morning!" Lynn heard it from across the hall.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 06:21 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miranda woke up.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 12:35 AM
The Ones
Death Eater

~hi im back. my internet was down and just got back online today~

Jack lay in bed wondering if it was a good idea to go to a school where everyone hated him. he was a timid boy. the door creaked open and 4 studants stood there with paintball guns and shot him simultaneously. everyone woke up and laughed at him. "I HOPE YOU ALL ROT AND DIE" jack yelled with fury jack ran out into the entrence hall. but stopped as he heard a crowd of people muttering. "Whos there?" jack asked. before he knew it he was hit with a blue energy ball and colapsed onto the floor unconcious and in pain

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 04:59 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote