KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs. Hulk vs. Bane vs. Blob vs. Superman

Juggernaut vs. Hulk vs. Bane vs. Blob vs. Superman
Started by: Cellus Blood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

A light year is actually a measure of distance, not speed, but yea i see your point there.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 06:49 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

i really despise supes, but in this fight id go with him OR Hulk.......banes too weak, hulks punched the "immovable blob" pretty far, ive seen supes take down jugs w/ 1 punch before, and soon enough hulk will be the strongest combatant on the playing field,so jugs pretty much screwed, but sadly,supes always seems to put down hulk in the end.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 05:27 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

lightyears is how many years it would take to travel at the speed of light

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 05:32 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

no a light year is the distance that light travels through space in about a year...im not sure what u meant, but u probably understand, just had a couple typo's

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 05:49 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

oh by the way....u already know i choose Hulk as the winner

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 05:58 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by Bojangles
lightyears is how many years it would take to travel at the speed of light

nope

quote:
Oringinally posted by Wynndar
no a light year is the distance that light travels through space in about a year...im not sure what u meant, but u probably understand, just had a couple typo's

yup

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 07:32 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Wynndar
u probably understand, just had a couple typo's

yeah i do and did stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 11:05 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

why dont we just make a frickin lightyear forum!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 12:05 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

let's NOT and say we DID!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 12:50 AM
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

i think the almalgams are cool( y'know when they mix heros from both universes.) if you could choose two different heros to mix from dc and marvel to be put in a comic who would they be? mine would be martian manhunter and proffessor x

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 01:09 AM
goku-vs-superma is currently offline Click here to Send goku-vs-superma a Private Message Find more posts by goku-vs-superma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 01:52 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

yea dude, there's already a thread for amalgams, but i don't wanna search for it right now, so you do it.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:05 AM
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

the threads on the ist page, and mr. Bojangles, my feelings are deeply hurt.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 05:06 AM
Asian Hulk

because the hulk and superman can fight against juggernaut and bane because bruce and clark can change into hulk and supe.so he can blow out the two villains juggie and bane.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 02:48 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Id like to say Bane cuz hes the coolest. But Jugg would probably win

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 03:24 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

Bane will get is venom tube shoved up his tailpipe. The blob wouldn't last very long all it would take is for someone like sup or hulk to pick his big butt up and toss him. I think it would be between the powerhouses hulk,sup,and juggernaut. The winner being sup but not with him getting his but whooped around by hulk for awhile(sup and hulk would but juggernault down out for the count)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 05:23 AM
papablkbear is currently offline Click here to Send papablkbear a Private Message Find more posts by papablkbear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

either hulk, juggs, or sups, i couldnt pick really, but hulks the coolest.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 03:48 AM
incredible hexx

Angry wake up

i keep seeing everyone talk about when the hulk and juggernaut fought and juggy beat the hulk out of costume. he got the drop on the hulk out of costume the hulk had no idea who he was but people seem to forget
Did the Hulk knock out Juggy? HELL YES HE DID. at the end of that very story the whomped juggy and wasnt even in the right state of mind he was just totally enraged so yeah the can whip Juggy goo then and especially now that his power has been drained. By the way good point to the guy that made mention of the onslaught thing. oh and a couple of cheesy battles doent answer the superman hulk thing either. the hulk lost by stupid methods both times. one he changed back to banner the other was a version of the hulk we later find out cant even get angry with out changing back to banner taking away his greatest strength.Only power supes has to challenge the hulk is the speed but the hulk at current is smarter and at the top of his game stronger(when is the last time superman lifted a mountain mad

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:54 AM
incredible hexx is currently offline Click here to Send incredible hexx a Private Message Find more posts by incredible hexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
incredible hexx

oh and seeing the pics up i think Pitt should be in this mix and bane shouldnt even be involved

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:00 AM
incredible hexx is currently offline Click here to Send incredible hexx a Private Message Find more posts by incredible hexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Id like to say Bane cuz hes the coolest. But Jugg would probably win"

Out of all of them? Gimme a break.

The best hope for Hulk going out is if they all team up against him, even then it isn't certain. They wouldn't team up and I don't see Hulk going out. Blob would get destroyed with Bane soon after, possibly before. It would come down to Hulk VS Superman or Hulk VS Juggernaut. Both battles Hulk is capable of winning.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:12 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote