KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs. Hulk vs. Bane vs. Blob vs. Superman

Juggernaut vs. Hulk vs. Bane vs. Blob vs. Superman
Started by: Cellus Blood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Re: wake up

quote:
Originally posted by incredible hexx
i keep seeing everyone talk about when the hulk and juggernaut fought and juggy beat the hulk out of costume. he got the drop on the hulk out of costume the hulk had no idea who he was but people seem to forget
Did the Hulk knock out Juggy? HELL YES HE DID. at the end of that very story the whomped juggy and wasnt even in the right state of mind he was just totally enraged so yeah the can whip Juggy goo then and especially now that his power has been drained. By the way good point to the guy that made mention of the onslaught thing. oh and a couple of cheesy battles doent answer the superman hulk thing either. the hulk lost by stupid methods both times. one he changed back to banner the other was a version of the hulk we later find out cant even get angry with out changing back to banner taking away his greatest strength.Only power supes has to challenge the hulk is the speed but the hulk at current is smarter and at the top of his game stronger(when is the last time superman lifted a mountain mad

calm down.
if your gonna b!tch, get out of this thread.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:12 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

well anyways superman has this one just simply cause he has the flying advantage strength and speed.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 03:22 AM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"well anyways superman has this one just simply cause he has the flying advantage strength and speed."

Really? Or because your name is Superman Da Man?

Yes.

If you're gonna be biased don't comment, it ruins threads. I like the Hulk but if someone said Hulk VS Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet, I'd pick Thanos. Coz he's win. You'd pick Superman I bet.

Anyhow, Superman can fly and has speed. Strength advantage? No. Also, in Secret Wars everyone who can fly does so. Sometimes carrying people with them. Hulk jumps and gets ahead of them. Hulk can jump faster and further than most people can fly. So it's not a flying advantage at all. Superman only has speed. He would definately try to come and fight Hulk though because if there's one thing for sure it's that Supes is too confident in his own ability. It happened with Doomsday and got him beaten into over-exhaustion which led to his death. So when he comes down to a fist fight, Hulk wins. Superman got battered by Thor in JLA VS Avengers. Although Supes fought back, Thor is hardly Hulk. Thor is a God and Hulk treats him like a kid. Superman is no match for The Hulkster.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:02 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the hell Superman has beatin hulk 2 when has the hulk beating superman?????As far as the flying goes it is an advantage when u are moving near speed of light (180000 miles a second) so yes i think it is a big adavantage and lets see here the earths atomospere is about 64 miles away so superman can fly hulk into outer space and leave him there before the hulk could realize what has happened so how am i being biased.

Last edited by SUPERMANDAMAN on Jul 10th, 2004 at 04:34 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:30 AM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"What the hell Superman has beatin hulk 2 when has the hulk beating superman?????As far as the flying goes it is an advantage when u are moving near speed of light (180000 miles a second) so yes i think it is a big adavantage and lets see here the earths atomospere is about 64 miles away so superman can fly hulk into outer space and leave him there before the hulk could realize what has happened"

How many times has Superman beaten Hulk one on one fairly without fan voting? I think you'll find it is zero.

I keep asking you why the speed is gonna have an effect. Is he gonna use it to stay away from Hulk in this 5 way battle? Coz from a distance what can he do? Heat Vision and Wind Breath? That wont do anything to Hulk. So he'd have to get in close in which case Hulk is stronger. You keep saying Supes is on par for strength but Hulk's strength have no limits. Superman does.

Hulk has jumped into space before. OUT of the Earth's atmosphere. INTO SPACE. Why would Superman taking him there make it any different? He can jump there.

"how am i being biased."

Because all your posts on the topic of Superman VS Anyone are always consisting of you sucking him off. You are a Superman fanboy. "He's faster he's stronger." He's faster but that doesn't mean anything in this fight coz to win he wouldn't be able to keep his distance, he'd have to fight.

Moron.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 07:53 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

as long as Kryptonite wasnt involved, and the sun diddnt suddenly implode Supes would win for the small, minor fact that he is indestructable. Otherwise Juggernaut would take it, unless were talking about mindless hulk Then he would devestate jugg head, but he's been dead for a long time

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 07:59 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

actually i believe superman is stated to be around the 40,000 ton range. so he IS stronger than superman. don't get me wrong, i'm no superman fan, but dc's strength levels are just higher than marvels. marvel has addressed this several times in the past, saying they like more DOWN TO EARTH levels of power. where as dc is just the opposite. thier comics appeal to little kids because of this. regardless if you like it or not, superman is stronger, or at the ver least as strong as the hulk. he's faster also. his speed is hard for ANY enhanced human to keep up with should he go all out. also..... if you like it or not... superman HAS beat hulk twice. once in the savage form. when superman took his best punchs without even moving.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 08:00 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i dont go on the power levels, those are statistics by people who just sit around making shit up, its not like the original creators decided that this is what there strength capabilities are. Well Hulk did knock superman across the city a few times, and in the issue i read Hulk lost because raged out back into bruce banner.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 08:47 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

well, he also punched superman, and superman took SEVERAL of his blows without being moved. if superman could have did that, imagine what he would have did to him if he would have laid into him with all he had, like he did in the marvel/dc crossover.

superman was trying to reason with hulk. he wasn't trying to fight him. also, hulk threw him a good distance, but again, superman isn't that heavy.

"its not like the original creators decided that this is what there strength capabilities are"

hmmmmm, well marvel and dc both acknowledge the huge gap in power between the 2 companies. i'd say thier opinion pulls a little bit more weight than yours does

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 08:51 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

how so, they have obtained there jobs in one of two ways. Either they were inspired to get in the business from being comic book fans, of which i would assume that any true comic fans opinion would be just as valid on giving an opinion on a characters abilities as long as they did so un-biased.We have the same knowledge on which these people used to base there statistics on Second they are where they are beause they write well, and dont really give a crap about these characters and are just working to makemoney, in which case any comic fans opinion would be more valid.

Any rate i think giving specific set statistics is major bull crap, leave it up to the fans, and future creators to develop arguments.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 09:11 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"like he did in the marvel/dc crossover. "

You mean the fan voted one? Go read The Hulk Vs Superman thread. I'm tired of all this BS.

Hulk is better than Superman, the writers of both companies thinks so, I think so, so do many others. Hulk has beaten everyone in this fight save for Bane who he could beat easily.

The victory goes to Hulk.

Lastly, if you don't believe Hulk beats Superman, go read "The Incredible Hulk VS Superman". The co-written DC/Marvel comic from 1999 in which Hulk beat Superman twice. One quickly the other after a longer fight.

I'm done with you fanboys.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 09:15 AM
jinXed by JaNx

It doesnt matter though, as long as superman has the sun, he is indestructable. Even Kryptonite cannot kill him anymore, it can only restrain him which is major bullshit

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 09:19 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Yeah Hulk kicks ass, infact in the Marvel encyclopedia, it says Mindless Hulks strength was seemingly endless when he would go into Hulk rage. That is using stats of course, and also doesnt matter seeing how mindless hulk is no more

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 09:20 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

People seem to mistake things horribly. When I vote Hulk over someone else, it's not coz I'm a fan. It's coz due to comic history and events Hulk has time and time again proven to be the strongest and most powerful.

I really think Supes and Juggernaut are awesome. In terms of powers. However, I have looked at all the powers involved and what has happened involving them all over the history of comics and Hulk has more or less come out on top in each battle.

Surfer is my favourite, but I wouldn't say he'd beat anyone and go on rants explaining his powers. He has awesome powers and could handle a great deal of people, but there's people he cannot handle and that's no shameful thing.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 10:20 AM
KillAll

could somebody please tell me how hulk beat superman in this intercompany crossover?? all i'm saying is that superman has beaten hulk, hulk has never proven superior to superman. anybody care to argue otherwise, please tell me how the story went down.

as for people calling me a fanboy, i'm far from it. i LOVE marvel comics. i like juggernaut better than hulk. i like hulk better than superman. but i'm still voting on superman in this one. how does that make me a fan boy?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 10:54 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"anybody care to argue otherwise, please tell me how the story went down.

as for people calling me a fanboy, i'm far from it. i LOVE marvel comics. i like juggernaut better than hulk. i like hulk better than superman. but i'm still voting on superman in this one. how does that make me a fan boy?"

Why give you the facts when you just go by what you want to happen? Let's not forget the dumbest comment ever in "Hulk's chance of beating Juggernaut is 0%". You were holding the debate a bit decent until you completely turned into Fanboy Fred with that comment.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 12:24 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
"What the hell Superman has beatin hulk 2 when has the hulk beating superman?????As far as the flying goes it is an advantage when u are moving near speed of light (180000 miles a second) so yes i think it is a big adavantage and lets see here the earths atomospere is about 64 miles away so superman can fly hulk into outer space and leave him there before the hulk could realize what has happened"

How many times has Superman beaten Hulk one on one fairly without fan voting? I think you'll find it is zero.

I keep asking you why the speed is gonna have an effect. Is he gonna use it to stay away from Hulk in this 5 way battle? Coz from a distance what can he do? Heat Vision and Wind Breath? That wont do anything to Hulk. So he'd have to get in close in which case Hulk is stronger. You keep saying Supes is on par for strength but Hulk's strength have no limits. Superman does.

Hulk has jumped into space before. OUT of the Earth's atmosphere. INTO SPACE. Why would Superman taking him there make it any different? He can jump there.

"how am i being biased."

Because all your posts on the topic of Superman VS Anyone are always consisting of you sucking him off. You are a Superman fanboy. "He's faster he's stronger." He's faster but that doesn't mean anything in this fight coz to win he wouldn't be able to keep his distance, he'd have to fight.

Moron.

-AC

Alright u idiot what is hulk supposed to jump off of if superman leaves him in space?????????? He has to have something to jump off but if supes leaves him in space he is not getting back cause he has nothing to jump off of so why dont u go suck off the hulk.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 12:38 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Presumably the same thing Superman is flying off.

Oh, wait...it's a comic? The laws of physics what? They don't strictly apply? Get outta here.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 12:44 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Alright u idiot what is hulk supposed to jump off of if superman leaves him in space?????????? He has to have something to jump off but if supes leaves him in space he is not getting back cause he has nothing to jump off of so why dont u go suck off the hulk."

Go read the comic I mentioned in the other thread. The one where Superman gets beaten by Hulk twice. Go read it. It wasn't by fan voting either, it was by Marvel/DC writers. So yeah, shat arp.

You are fueling my side of things. You go on like Superman would dismember him when even you are basically admitting he could do jack shit but drag him into space. He would never get the chance to. So that puts away your space theory. Back to reality and the reality is Superman cannot beat The Hulk. The only time he has was as I keep telling you, by fan votes. The times he lost were by way of the writers.

Shhhhhhhhhhh.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 12:45 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

How do u figure he couldnt put him in space. The earths atomosphere is about 64 miles away superman moves at about 180000 miles a second so he could fly hulk out there and be back before hulk even realizes whats going on there is noway for hulk to catch superman he moves to fast.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 12:57 PM