KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs. Hulk vs. Bane vs. Blob vs. Superman

Juggernaut vs. Hulk vs. Bane vs. Blob vs. Superman
Started by: Cellus Blood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

sure, but superman is kind of guy who learns from his mistakes and defeats and uses that knowledge in the future.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 02:32 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

every one uses supes death as a sign that he's way better, but it's not true mr. boyscout should have killed him when he had a chance instaed aof worring about ppl's stupid "safety" if there was a rematch supes would whoop domms bone shard stickin' @$$

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 02:32 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WarSpawn
Archaic Seraph

Juggernaut and Hulk would go at each other

Blob would be knocked out in a second. he may weigh a million pounds but he cant compare to the others in this match

in the end Superman would stand at the top because of his speed. Hulk and Juggernaut are brawlers. Superman is faster than a speeding bullet.

Mr. Wiggles and WarSpawn. Who Run It?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 03:22 AM
WarSpawn is currently offline Click here to Send WarSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by WarSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

and more powerful than a locomotive

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 03:23 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YourBiggestFan

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
ya but doomsday is dumb as a rock, and he beat down supes

Doomsday is dumb? read any of the comics where doomsday comes out? nowhere in there it shows that he is dumb. Also by the time the Hulk's regen kicks in ( 3/4 seconds someone said?) he will be in pieces! good luck.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 05:29 AM
YourBiggestFan is currently offline Click here to Send YourBiggestFan a Private Message Find more posts by YourBiggestFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Well, the last time Doomsday appeared, his latest evololution gave him intelligence, so yeah, before that, he wasn't very bright. He just went from planet to planet tearing shit up and killing everyone.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 07:26 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vash TFA
Localized Human Disaster

I'd really like to hear a good explanation for how Superman or anyone, using brute physical force could possibly harm someone who was totally impervious to physical harm of any level.

I'd also like to hear a good explanation for why people seem to think that although Juggernaut's powers are magical.. they don't seem to affect Superman or calculate in with his well known vulnerability to magic.

They say that "Yeah, Juggernaut's powers are magical, but they manivest as physical strength". To which I say "So? A magical super powered indestructible object the size of a car engine hitting Superman at full force in the face can't hurt him? Even though it's powered by magic.. which he's vulnerable to?"

I mean, if a magic sword hit Superman, it'd cut him.. but a magicaly powered punch can't bruise him?

Well, if that's the case. Then what you're saying is.. Superman's vulnerability to magical things in this situation is ignored. And.. Juggernaut's invulnerability the physical things is ignored.. all for the purpose of giving Superman the edge?

Is that about right?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 09:50 PM
Vash TFA is currently offline Click here to Send Vash TFA a Private Message Find more posts by Vash TFA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Why is this thread back?

Okay, I'll play, and ask another question. I know Superman has fought bruisers around his strength level, who's powers were fueled by magic (i.e. Captain Marvel). Now, I gotta ask, did their punches ever have any affects on him? Did they hurt more than anyone around the same strength without magic?

Now, I guess I'll make an attempt to answer Vash's question and mine. From what I know, Superman isn't totally weak against magic as he is Kryptonite. But, magic can get through the forcefield surounding his body, unlike other things, far easier. Now, a punch from someone like Juggernaut may get through the forcefield, but, it may not feel too much different than any other strong guy hitting Supes. Now this is just my theory, someone else might know more about this. Now, in my opinion, the whole magic argument is unncessary in this fight. Because, Superman's forcefield weakens as he wears down, which after fighting two heavy-hitters like Hulk and Juggernaut, can happen after a while (i.e. Doomsday).

That's just how I see it though.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 03:40 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

Superman wins
he would let hulk and juggernaut fight the kill the tired victor of that fight becuase no one will hit because he can move a lot faster then them all

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 07:55 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

Bane and blob would be taken out in seconds. the fight would be left between superman,juggernaut,Hulk, and this fight would go on forever.

Juggernaut cant be harmed, by neither hulk or superman, although im not certain, does superman have any telepathic abilities? if so then he takes out juggs, if not, then the fight will go on for decades, superman would eventually fall. and the fight would be left for hulk and juggernaut, and a long running fight i think the juggernaut would win in the end. unless he gets the good old ring out.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:52 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

remeber i am not talking about JL superman who is practically a weakling compared to how superman was normally

look Superman has too much going for him in the brains and brawn department

Superman travels at near the speed of light but if we are fighiting in a public area he won't because i think and i maybe wrong ( i read this somewhere and i will look it up) but his speed would create an air vacuum suffocating the ppl around him (remeber he is almost as fast as the flash and we all know flash can do that but u don't need to be travelling at the speed of light to do that i think) but if there aren't any innocents he could just do that and it's bye bye

(about the below i am not making this up i read this somewhere i will look it up and deliver it here when i can be bothered)

also i read a comic where superman used his gale force breath to suck the air out of a room thus suffocating and making the ppl inside faint

not only this but remeber superman could just grab hold of juggernaut and yes toss him out to sea or better yet abandon him in space

i dont know whether juggs could handle this but if superman grabbed him and flew straight up into the air wouldn't the G's that juggss take knock him out or something

bane...plz the only way he could possibly win if the others took a dive

Hulk maybe a problem but this is where superman' brains come into play he would remeber his fight with doomsday now if you remeber he actually went toe to toe with doomsday seeing the hulk he would know it would be a mistake

so he could simply fly around him at yes near light speed (superman would be blur) and launch a flurry of blows towards the hulks cranium and plz tell me what is the hulk gonna do he can't hit what he can barely see coming towards him

if he can move at near the speed of light i think he can easily out manuvere the hulk and show him who's the daddy

so yes i think superman has this in the bag

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:05 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

Juggernaut wouldnt be knocked out by g forces. the fight would be a toss up between the 3 of them.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:09 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote