KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » sig contest

sig contest
Started by: Hegemon875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
i don't think it's so much "ego" as it is we feel disrespected. I really wouldn't expect you to understand because I haven't seen you make any sigs for someone other than yourself.

pfft...then i would also expect you not to talk without knowing

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:39 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Fire his sig was made by Dexx smile

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:41 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

bleh did I type that?!?!

I meant you didn't have a Sig Gallery Thread. But regardless, i'll hold my tongue.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:42 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

not only fire..i sude to make sigs. fire's the only one that wrote i made it....regardless of me asking him not to stick out tongue

but i'm..retired. smile

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:46 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

retired?

isn't THAT a bit egotistical? or did they hang your jersey up in the rafters?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:47 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I've sort of taken a vacation from making signatures for other people...that's what happens when you don't have a working computer for ages. But if there's another contest, I'd definitely participate...I participated in the last one, and even though I didn't win it still was really cool.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:48 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

oh FFS, you all are like boys with toys!

look, if there will be a new sig contest, you two made your point, you won't participate, fine, now move on!
you gave your point, now stop it

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 05:54 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

i wouldn't even bother being back in this thread if the thread in the artwork forum was closed. I'd love to be in the contest, but the only reason I even make stupid ass signatures is because I enjoy sharing them with other people. That joy has been stripped from me, so i'm going to be a little pain in the ass kid instead of a grown up.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:01 PM
yerssot

but in whose ass you sexah thing wink

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:01 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
retired?

isn't THAT a bit egotistical? or did they hang your jersey up in the rafters?

well..retired is the metaphorical way of putting it. i don't have the time to make sigs anymore. especially since all the noobs that hang on the boards for an hour or a day came asking for them. i liked making them for regulars. nowadays i only talk with the old regulars. which have sigs...

and i wouldn't even thing about a gallery thread...for that would actually mean to continually make sigs like a machine...bleah!.... they turn out bad when you don't do them only when you have the feeling to...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:03 PM
Linkalicious

damnit Yers stop making me laugh...can't you see i'm trying to throw a fit here! miffed

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:06 PM
yerssot

I know where you can fit in, rawr wink

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:12 PM
Linkalicious

i certainly you're talking about a sister of yours.....or perhaps female relative.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:18 PM
yerssot

errrrr...yeah... sure... of course... my .... sister shifty

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:19 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

laughing

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:19 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

mom says the best way to make strangers leave you alone is to just ignore them.

*covers ears*

Lalalalalalalala!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:29 PM
yerssot

damnit, shot down in midflight again sad

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:31 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

laughing

made by Scribble

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:32 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Next time...stay on the run way!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:33 PM
yerssot

but Liiii-iiink sad

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 06:34 PM