KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » The Jack Sparrow/ Johnny Depp Thread [merged]

What do u think of Jack Sparrow and Will Turner?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Did Jack Sparrow Act Better 17 45.95%
Was Will just da best 0 0%
Is Jack hotter then Will 18 48.65%
Willl hotter than jack 2 5.41%
Total: 37 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Jack Sparrow/ Johnny Depp Thread [merged]
Started by: Miss_Ducky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

my mom says only cool kids wear normal clothes...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:50 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughing i mean they're an english boarding sch they traditionally hv uniforms rite?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 07:07 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

i agree and even though i like the new robes, i don't like the muggle "garb" that i've seen in all the pictures

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 07:35 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

yeah!!!!they shld atleast stick to that part of the book and not try to make it soo american!!!(no offense thowink)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 08:17 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkRoan

yeah, I think they should have picked a younger Sirus, I think they aged all the wrong people...but I still love the movies

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:20 AM
DarkRoan is currently offline Click here to Send DarkRoan a Private Message Find more posts by DarkRoan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

yesyes

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 01:44 PM
Linkalicious

i was listening to the trailer and they pronounced Sirus like the word "serious"....i always thought it was pronounced like "Sy-russ" am i like totally weird or did other people pronounce it that way also?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 06:15 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

i said it as serious.....it's the british waywink

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 07:07 PM
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

I've always said Sirius like serious because sy-russ just sounds weird to me. I guess that clenches it - I'm not meant to be an American. big grin

I've heard that the muggle clothes they're wearing are actually the actor's clothes. So that would be the reason Hermione has a pink sweater on. I really don't care what Emma Watson wears, but she's very different from Hermione and I'm just not seeing Hermione in pink.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:53 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_Ducky
Miss_Ducky

yea so bah! she or he has seen the pics 2!!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:28 AM
Miss_Ducky is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_Ducky a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Ducky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Then what word do the British use when they are being "serious." I just pronounced it as Sy-rus because it made it a 2 syllable word which made reading a little easier

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 04:26 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

blink when they're being serious?confused

yeah it's their own clothes and yeah i dun see hermoine in pink either!!!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 05:40 PM
Linkalicious

it's a joke bloomy...and i came to the realization that i just never took the time to read the word correctly. I thought it was spelled Sirus and not Sirius...doh!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 08:17 PM
SexyCheerleader
Hello

Love Does any one like Johnny Depp here

Who here likes jack sparrow does anybody know the website where you write to Johnny Depp if anyone does e-mail me at [email protected] please
Does any body think there should be a girl to help jack sparrow out in the next movie or the unknown daughter? laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 01:06 AM
SexyCheerleader is currently offline Click here to Send SexyCheerleader a Private Message Find more posts by SexyCheerleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

well that would be kind of akward.. but cool all the samelaughing

there are so many fan mail address it's so hard to tell sorry

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:07 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

and by the way I love Johnny D!!!!!Along with many other people on this sitebig grin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:08 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metallicachick
::RaWr::

I love Johnny!!!!

Made by Darth Revan! Thanks a bunch! happy

reading OvErLy ObSeSsEd WiTh HaRrY pOtTeR reading

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:24 AM
metallicachick is currently offline Click here to Send metallicachick a Private Message Find more posts by metallicachick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

See everyone loves Johnny!!!!Let's post some pics people

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:46 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

This is kind of a stupid question. This is the PotC Forum

EVERYBODY HERE LOVES JOHNNY DEPP!!!!! big grin big grin big grin D: D big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 06:36 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

does ahy1 like johnny depp??DOES ANY1 LIKE JOHNNY DEPP??DOES ANY1 LIKE JOHNNY DEPP??!!!!!!! WHAT A QUESTION!!!

I LOOOVE JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!! lovelove

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 04:46 PM