KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Unhosted RP Rules/Guidelines discussion

Unhosted RP Rules/Guidelines discussion
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oooo slickrick got told smile

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 11:16 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Okay, may I make a suggestion. This just might be me. Some people use the threads to let out their agression with other emembers. All I do is ask you do it by PM. I hate reading where one member and another is getting into a verbal/text argument while others are trying to rp.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 02:29 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ive never noticed that.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 02:45 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Even so, if it has ever happened it's worth putting up a note telling people not to do it.

More suggestions like that will be welcomed...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 10:48 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

So our characters arent aloud to argue if the people that are arguing outside the RPG are enemies?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 07:04 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

you have 'enemies' on a message board??

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 05:02 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Umm I dont think so confused a few people I DEBATE with but I dont think you can call them enemies.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:58 PM
Darth Revan
-

I have one or two, believe it or not... but none in this part of the forum.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:59 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i'm here fo rthe discussion part. ok, here's the story. we started a van helsing RPG and the person who was van helsing never posted. i mean never. i checked and he was doing a lot of posting, jsut not in the RPG where we really need him. so, as a group, we all decided to kick him off of the VH position. so i sent him a PM telling him he was no longer van helsing. right after that, he said that "school ended so he couldpost more!" so he started posting but he was no longer van helsing because i fired him and had lready posted a van helsing casting call thread. then he kept bugging us and posting as if he were still VH. so as a group again, we agreed to kill him off. so i, being the wolfman, did that. then he made up some retarded excuse about him having doubles and he killed me. but we said that post he made didn't count and he was dead. then he got really pissed and reported me to Usgarak and stuff. i mean, holy crap!!! he's a member of sooo amny other RPG's and he has to make this one a big deal??? everyone else in that RPG agrees with me and i encourage them to post here to show their support and lets keep this fun!! it's a van helsing RPG, not a childish arguments thread!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:33 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I am in that thread to and he didn't post for like 10-15 pages and i keept getting stuck for i was Anna Valerius and i would talk to him andc i had to wait untill he responded. Usally i just made something come and attack us and then ignore the whole conversation. We even had a better story w/out him

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:38 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Well its tooooo Bad cuz you picked me in the first place! And second all they did is said:I know Van Hellsing is under the tree so I come over to him throw him up and cut his head off? What if I got interested in the Van Hellsing place already? They have no right to do this to me thats why I reported it to Ushgarak.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:41 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

dude, a werewolf has very heightened scenses and he could smell and hear you, so he wnet over and killed you.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:45 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

NOT LETTING ME RESPOND SOMETHING LIKE: Van Hellsing quickly took out his silver blade and put it in Wolfmands teeth so he couldnt bite Van Hellsing!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:48 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

The point is you didn't post in a long time. They didn't wanna be held back in some things cause of one person.

made by lana

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:06 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

exactly and when we confront u about it magicaly school just ended even though u posted in many other RPG's like The Assain said

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:15 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

yeah! we even got someone who's not involved on our side. i'm gonna laugh soooo hard if ushgarak decides to ban you!!!!! lol. he's not gonna ban me because i'm the only one who could've killed you considering i'm the only baddie!! everyone in that thread agrees with what we did!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 03:00 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

laughing out loud

made by lana

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 03:27 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hey, can we please keep disucssions about particualr incidents out of here please?

And Stormmeister, it is obviously bad form to allow factors of friendship from outside an RP to mess up how things are working inside one.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 02:21 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

But your not in very much control of that are you?For all you know there characters are arguing not them erm

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 01:47 AM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

well there's a guideline in that then...

keep RP and RL separate. don't bring Real Life crap into RP games, just because you have a beef with an ass monkey in real life, don't make hell for them, even (and maybe especially) if that ass monkey is a mod god or even a creator or just another player in a RP thread...

is that a good rule of thumb or guideline?

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 05:36 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote