KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Unhosted RP Rules/Guidelines discussion

Unhosted RP Rules/Guidelines discussion
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « First ... « 49 50 [51] 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Gather? I have a master degree in psychology. I study the human mind out of interest in my free time. I am flattered, however, as you are not the first to think I dive into the depth of the world wide wed on a quest for knowledge I already have.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 07:54 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

When did I say you used the internet?

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 07:56 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You didn't. It is the primary source of knowledge. I had a hard time imagine you insinuating I went and bought a book.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 08:59 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not my problem... erm

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 09:20 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Your faith in my dedication is flattering.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 09:25 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, your welcome. smile

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 09:28 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

God Eater RP coming!! Thanks to starry for the indirect motivation!! big grin

EDIT: Oh no! I double posted!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 04:26 AM
starryknight

im thrilled

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 04:39 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

People! This pointless chatter needs to be moved somewhere else. Take your banter to pm or go to another thread. Ush is going to eat you if this continues! Move it somewhere else if you aren't posting ideas for rps.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 02:05 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

But this is the discussion thread, no? sad

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 08:21 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

1. It is the rules and guidelines discussion thread, not a discussion thread for the roleplays. Use the information thread for that. If you plan a roleplay, you take it up in that thread, not this one.

2. The "pointless chatter" ended weeks ago, DB. Don't bring it back up.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 08:51 PM
DangerousBeauty

threads go flipped when i was brousing. my bad.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 03:02 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where in the world is my darling Etna!!!!!!!?????

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 03:31 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Why doesn't someone close some of these threads? I mean, there should be a rule. If an RP is left Dead for at least 3 months or 1 year or something, it should be closed. It just makes sense, it seems like people will just keep messaging it other wise.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 06:08 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ever felt like playing an old game you had for awhile because you just felt like it?

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 11:40 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Is it just me, or is KMC starting to die?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 10:48 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

That would be hilariously depressing if true. I haven't been around all that long, and it'd make me sad if it died when I was just getting to know people...

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 11:06 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Well it is for me, a lot of my friends have left, and there haven't been any really good RP's in a while. Everything seems to be Fantasy based these days, or another bland Super Hero title. Guess I'm a dying breed. I may re-post an RP that I started two yeas ago, as it started off well, but quickly everyone disappeared because I left for a month. sad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
Ever felt like playing an old game you had for awhile because you just felt like it?
Yes indeed.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Oct 2nd, 2010 at 11:26 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 11:24 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'm thinking of working on something with a little more realism myself. I was thinking film noir, but if you've got other ideas, I'd appreciate the dialogue. I enjoy my super stuff, but sometimes it's nice to just be human, y'know?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 11:39 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I used to like Super hero RP's too but I got bored of that stuff pretty quick.

Basically think; big, dumb, explosive, action fest, with cheese, and burgers, and beer and 1980's. And then you build from there. YOu expand upon it, and I'll expand upon what you come up with. I am a sci-fi-shootery man myself. Although survival thriller or horror is good too.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2010 11:42 PM