KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Movie Memorization

Movie Memorization
Started by: Kitoky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Movie Memorization

I decided to introduce you guys to our newest popular game where we replay line by line what happens in a film. Since this has grown quite popular in the LotR forum {just finishing FotR} and has started in the Harry Potter forum {thanks to Phoe}.

Rules: Only two lines each post and no one can double post. AirAngel {if she agrees} would you like to monitor this thread to make all lines are correct and if they're not may you edit to make it right?

I shall start off -

Young Elizabeth : {standing at the bow of a ship and singing} …We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot. Drink up me 'earties yo ho! We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot. Drink up me 'earties yo ho! Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me. We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack. Drink up – {Gibbs puts his hand on her shoulder which surprises her}

Gibbs : Quiet, missy! Cursed pirates sail these waters. You don’t want to bring them down on us, now, do ya?

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 12:56 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

we did this twice just to let you know so its kinda old now

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 01:19 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Ah I see I didn't see a thread in the pages...seems like I must of overlooked them. Shall delete. big grin

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 01:44 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackCrawler
Dead;Kruegers last victim

Captain Norington: Mr. gibs that will do.
Gibs: she was singing about pirates. Bad luck to be singing about pirates with us mired in this unnatural fog. Mark my words.
Captain Norington: Consider them marked. On your way.
Gibs: Aye lieutenant. Bad luck having a woman on board, even a miniature one.

"When i was alive i might have been a little naughty, but after they killed me i became something much much worse the stuff nightmares are made of.....being dead wasn't a problem but being forgotten now thats a b!tch"
-Robert Englund (both)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 03:47 AM
BlackCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send BlackCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by BlackCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

duplicate

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 07:09 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote