KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Captain REX's First Game Gumf thread

Captain REX's First Game Gumf thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, a few. And some of the canyons have small rivers.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 10:21 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Frydo Dun'lit: Light-Side

Type of Jedi: Strong Force User

Sex: Male

Homeworld: Corellia

Species: Human

Height: 6'2

Weight: 203 lbs.

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Green

Skin Color: White w/slight tan

Clothing: Leather outfit (Just like Anakin in AOTC)

Weapons: Purple bladed lightsabre & small blaster (Like the one in my signature)

Old Post Mar 4th, 2002 03:41 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Okey-dokey then.

My character is Vale Dray.
Human, Age - around 30.
Lightsabre - Single blade, Violet-blue.
Other weapons - Blaster.
Waist-length dark hair, dark eyes, medium height.
Clothing - Black trousers and boots, form-fitting high-tech
body armour covered by a short jacket.
Demeaner - Suspicious, devious, will fight to the death.

She is a Force-sensitive born on the edge of the outer rim. Her small settlement was invaded by thieves when she was three and was taken as part of the plunder. She was traded into the hands of a Sith Mercenary at the age of seven and trained in the ways of the Dark Side of the Force. At sixteen the mercenary decided it was time to broaden her training and tried forcing himself upon her. She cut off his left leg and burned his face badly with his own sabre before making an escape. She looks over her shoulder to this day, knowing the Mercenary will one day find her if a bounty hunter doesn't first. She stowed away on Konut's ship and after he discovered her, an intense swordfight ensued. He had his sabre at her throat but decided to spare her after seeing her Dark Side abilities. Their alliance has been an uneasy one of alternating hate, mistrust and passion.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2002 06:58 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oops! We lost Mujaffa's chracter there in the thred re-structure. Fortunately, I had emergency powers ready for just such a contingency:

Originally posted by Mujaffa

here's my character:

Tec-Kulu

Lightside jedi with a yellow blade on his saber.
Was born on the moon of Treeble, M'Li.
none of his parents where jedis, and where murdered by siths on a planetary assult
He's really into speed and doesn't like to sit and wait for things to happen
he's human
clothes: just like aragorn in lotr

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 6th, 2002 10:33 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

You also lost queeq.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2002 05:37 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He never made one.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Apr 14th, 2002 01:44 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ricolt Dryak
Hockey DUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my character ( player name: Ricolt Dryak)

Character Name: Leon Naku
Class: Jedi Padawan
Race: Human
Alignment: Jedi
Gender Male
Height: 5'7
Weight: 125
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark brown, straight, short
Skin: Light
Lightsaber: Blue bladed, training lightsaber. Issued by the Jedi training temple.
Skills: Piloting, determination

Background:

Leon's background is like any other typical Jedi background. When he was born, he was found to be very strong with the force, and was brought to the Jedi council at once. He began his training under the instruction of Master Yoda. He was always fasinated with space crafts and piloting them. He baegan taking classes on piloting when he was 7 and has been ever sense he was 13, because at age 13, he was deemed too old to train under master yoda at the training temple . He needed to begin training as a apprentice under the control of a Jedi master. He has been called up to the Jedi council, could it be a Jedi looking to take him as a Padawan ? If so who is it? This is where Leon begins his true Jedi training.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 06:52 PM
Ricolt Dryak is currently offline Click here to Send Ricolt Dryak a Private Message Find more posts by Ricolt Dryak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote