KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Seraph- a Previous One

Seraph- a Previous One
Started by: lau_timmy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lau_timmy

I understand from the Merovingian chat in Revolutions, Seraph used to work for Merv, and why would a previous one work for him ? Well if "the Ones" after returning to the source get reinstalled in the matrix by the machines to work for them, its not strange if he worked for the Merovingian until the Oracle. She found a purpose for Seraph which is "To protect what matters most", because she needed protection.

And as you all know, the Merovingian dealt with Neo's predecessors which meant that Seraph fought the previous "One's" while still working for Merovengian. This was why he had to fight Neo first to see if he really is the One.
-------------

P.S Persephone can kiss me any time

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 02:13 AM
lau_timmy is currently offline Click here to Send lau_timmy a Private Message Find more posts by lau_timmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

What the f**k?...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 10:44 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lau_timmy

Some are saying that if Seraph is a "One" that means there are more ones at the same time. Well, when the One goes to the source, he reinserts the prime program, the matrix RELOADS, thus there is no anomaly, but that doesn't mean that Neo just has to go ahead and die since they removed the anomaly. His mind can live on in likeness to a computer program. His skills are still there, but he no longer causes systemic fluctuations in the most basic equations. He cannot remake the matrix, but his mind is still somewhat free from the limitations and boundaries of a computer system. It is clear he is the only one that can hang with Neo in reloaded.
-------------

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 09:13 AM
lau_timmy is currently offline Click here to Send lau_timmy a Private Message Find more posts by lau_timmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

watch reloaded again and the oracle herself will tell you that seraph is a program. if you say he used to be human, how exactly do you turn a human into a program? extract the brain from the body? the brain is where the anomaly code lies, how do you extract that?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:40 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

ok....how many times have we discussed this before, NO!!! Separh is NOT a former one....he is a program, a very powerful one at that, but hes not human, meaning he cant be the one, meaning NO!!!!

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 12:50 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lau_timmy

Seraph could be one of Neo's predecessors, with evidence being the without wings comment, blocking Neo, and Merovingian meeting. I also think that the Merovingian's comment about the Prodigal child could mean that Seraph was faced with deletion after he reinserted the prime program,because what purpose would he serve after that? thus not wanting to fact deletion, he arranges with the Merovingian's that if the Trainman smuggles him through he will protect him, the story of the prodigal child also could mean that the Trainman is the loyal son who stays with his father and Seraph is the disloyal who leaves, another thing I think is because the oracle was designed to probe human pysche she should be able to understand and even begin to act like a human, thats why I think she started helping Neo, and tha'ts why she needed someone to protect her because she turned rogue, why else would she be hiding in the back doors of the Matrix? and at the end of Revolution the Architect states that "you are playing a very dangerous game" and she replies "change always is" which supports this theory, the only problem with this theory as a whole is how could Seraph continue to survive after the initial RELOAD he helped happen, other than that it pretty much makes sense.
-------------

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:40 AM
Neo6.0

Seraph- a Previous One

This makes sense?

"The body can not live without the mind."

Morpheus tells us this in the beginning. It's true! Why is it everyone says X was a program whenever? Even when Neo was in mobile ave, his body and mind remained in tact. One can't live without the other.

No, Seraph is not a former one. He is a program that somehow came to work for the Mero. Hence his 'prodical son' and 'Judas without wings' comments. He protects that which matters most - the Oracle. Whatever deal Seraph and Mero had going caused Seraph to loose his wings before Reloaded. He clearly keeps some abilities though.

In the Matrix, Morpheus looks at that man by the elevator, who nods. That is Seraph. A Seraphiam can change its appearance depending on the situation. This also backs up Smith's "I remember chasing you was like chasing a ghost." Seraph, an exile then, escaped the Agents with his cloaking ability. Seraph fought Morpheus and granted him passage afterwards before the events of the Matrix.

In Reloaded, Neo meets a wingless Seraph. (This is pure speculation. I believe Seraph worked as a double agent to take the Oracle's eyes for the Mero. The Oracle won him over, and Seraph choose to stay with her. "He has protected me for years," says the Oracle. Seraph looses his wings to the Mero for breaking the deal. Hence his shell program appeared different in Reloaded. Everyone assumes he is weak enough to kill. The bouncers say "Hey, it Wingless.""I get it. You must be ready to die cuz the only way you're getting in is over my dead ass." Seraph, now weaker, uses the backdoor key he had in his service with the Mero to hide the Oracle from the Mero's henchmen. He fought Neo to be certain he was the One because he couldn't protect the Oracle like before.)

Seraph still holds some of his abilities though. His ability to detect when an enemy is coming in advance. His appearing seemingly out of nowhere in Revolutions at the Hell Club entrance. He has aswome fighting skills and the ability to protect the Oracle for years. The other exiles reconize him as stated above. The Trainman too is frightened out of his mind meeting the assasian angel and flees for his life.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:01 AM
Neo6.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo6.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo6.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

interesting theory you got there, neo...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 10:54 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

I red sumwher on a website dat seraph use 2 wurk 4 the merovingian and besides merovingian said " seraph, my little judas9 which meens traitor)" so seraph culdnt be the previous one

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 01:07 AM
Tormentor_2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

judas*

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 01:09 AM
Tormentor_2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omnitriumphant

at the end of reloaded it was evident to me that even though the freedom fighters of zion thought they were outside of the matrix, they were in fact not free. neo stopped several sentinels while supposedly outside of the matrix. using logic you can compare the powers he used inside the matrix and that power he used 'outside' of the matrix. i am sure that the entire outside of the matrix was just an illusion and was part of the game that the architect and oracle played. it is not too hard to imagine that by being programs we could have future lives after this one. eternal life is also plausible. for 'centuries' christians have been proclaiming that Jesus saves, and yes He does save.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 09:28 PM
omnitriumphant is currently offline Click here to Send omnitriumphant a Private Message Find more posts by omnitriumphant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote