KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Pendragon Book Series!!!

Pendragon Book Series!!!
Started by: flossyblue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
flossyblue

Cool Pendragon Book Series!!!

Hiya!!

Who out there has read the Pendragon book Series by D.J. MacHale?? I have and I totally love the books!!! I can't wait until the fifth one comes out!!!! The best book to me is The Never War!!! So if anybody out there has read the series and just wants to talk about the books then lets chat!! Also we can chat about the other books the D.J. MacHale has wrote but mainly the Pendragon book series!!! They're Great!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 04:41 AM
flossyblue is currently offline Click here to Send flossyblue a Private Message Find more posts by flossyblue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

I love this series!
It's absolutely great!
I'd have to say the first was my favorite though.
smile

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 05:24 PM
theReject is currently offline Find more posts by theReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

i've read the 1st one and i loved it. Didn't know others were out

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 04:09 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melgond

i love the Pendragon series! i like the reality bug the most

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 04:54 PM
Melgond is currently offline Click here to Send Melgond a Private Message Find more posts by Melgond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

quote:
Originally posted by BlackMamBA
i've read the 1st one and i loved it. Didn't know others were out

Yea, they are good. I think there are about four out so far...if I'm not mistaken...which I might be. Well, there's only four out that I know about.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 07:38 AM
theReject is currently offline Find more posts by theReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

i've read all teh pendragon books but Mr MacHale seems to hav stopped ritin them...sad really sad

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 02:26 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

sad He stopped?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:59 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

well, he hasnt written one for a long time now, so it seems that way...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 02:42 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

Darn. sad Those were good books. I guess I'll just reread them. *sigh*

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 10:04 AM
PenDragonsGirl

I belive he is still writting them books take a while to write and they don't come out every week like a television show...

There are 4 books out so far:
The Merchant of Death
The Lost City of Faar
The Never War
The Reality Bug

I have read all 4 and I am completly in love with them! If you have read all 4 you know that there are a total of 10 worlds, the ones I knwo of are:

First Earth
Second Earth
Third Earth
Denduron
Cloral( my personal favorite)
Eelong
Veelox

The way the 4th book ended shows that there will defintly be more books to come...plus it said "To be countinued" so I am awaiting the next book and I can't wait!

My favorite book is The Lost City of Faar...so far that is.(as in so far thats my fav. book,LoL) Although it was a little sad(you would understand if you read it but I don't want to give it away) because,in a way, I lost 2 of my favorite people. I will just have to see what happens...

~Jenna

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 07:50 PM
PenDragonsGirl is currently offline Click here to Send PenDragonsGirl a Private Message Find more posts by PenDragonsGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

Well, I'm glad to hear there'll be more out.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 08:52 PM
Ghod

Territories

Just to let you know there have been eight territories mentioned not seven. I am a big fan of the Pendragon series and am awaiting the next book.

The territories are: First Earth
Second Earth
Third Earth
Zadaa
Cloral
Veelox
Denduron
Eelong

Does anybody know when the next book comes out?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 02:34 AM
Ghod is currently offline Click here to Send Ghod a Private Message Find more posts by Ghod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edaru

It will be coming out in August of 2004 ^_^ No specific date as far as I can tell...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 06:27 PM
Edaru is currently offline Click here to Send Edaru a Private Message Find more posts by Edaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bojoefro

i thougt it came out august 1st

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 02:21 AM
bojoefro is currently offline Click here to Send bojoefro a Private Message Find more posts by bojoefro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

its out now. i read it and it was great!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 02:57 AM
princekisser

is there anyone who knows when the 6th one comes out

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 03:35 AM
princekisser is currently offline Click here to Send princekisser a Private Message Find more posts by princekisser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Londonboy7
Dance DODODUDODODO

One question I like the pendragon books but I me confused in book ! in made it sound like there was one turning point pere tarratoy but press had tons of jornals in four. By the way 4th is my favorit and thanks for posting about book 5 diint know it was out (runs to car and drives fast to book store)

quote:

I'm suing you for being a London Boy. And London Boys are sexeh. [/B]

Protected by the Dynomite Cult
KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 05:57 PM
Londonboy7 is currently offline Click here to Send Londonboy7 a Private Message Find more posts by Londonboy7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bookworm
Flying Free

I love the Pendragon Series! I started with The Never War, but I read the 1st book and the last book. I need to buy the second one. It wasnt there when I was buying 1 and 4 so I demanded to see the manager and I yelled for not having the books in stock. I was nearly kicked out of the store lol. Oopsy daisy.

I loooove the 4th one, which I finished only a few hours ago. The ending was intense! Grousome, but intense!
The characters are so detailed and perfect, but yet, flawed in personality.Spader, for example, is fun, funny, exciting, but he gets wrapped up in his emotions too much. Loor is exciting and a warrior, but she expects to solve everything with fights. But hey, no one's perfect.

If you don't like what you see, then I dont think you can handle me!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 08:57 PM
Bookworm is currently offline Click here to Send Bookworm a Private Message Find more posts by Bookworm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaLaLaGirl21

um... actually there r 9 territories now since the new book besides the other 7 that were previously metioned there is also Quillan. It's only metioned once in the new book black water. it's metioned on pg 303 when saint dane says "i've got to decide which teritory to visit next! Perhaps I should go to Quillan." The 5th book is AMAZING and i can't wait for the 6th one which should come out in the summer of 2005

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:30 PM
LaLaLaGirl21 is currently offline Click here to Send LaLaLaGirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by LaLaLaGirl21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaLaLaGirl21

oh and just to let y'all kno the 6th one will be called The Rivers of Zadaa. I'm so EXCITED!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:33 PM
LaLaLaGirl21 is currently offline Click here to Send LaLaLaGirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by LaLaLaGirl21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote