KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Pendragon Book Series!!!

Pendragon Book Series!!!
Started by: flossyblue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jman_pendrragon

Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance:
dance:Happy Dance
hey can sumone give me lots of info bout the 5th book my mom wont drive me to the book store and im only a 12 year old pendragon luer!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:11 PM
jman_pendrragon is currently offline Click here to Send jman_pendrragon a Private Message Find more posts by jman_pendrragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbypendragon

Re: Pendragon Book Series!!!

im on the fifth book righ now i just started yesterday. i can't wait till book #6 comes out. it usually takes me 2-3 days to finish the books. my favorite so far th 4th book. though i just can't stand saint dane winning. but id like to enter my own fantasy world. at 1st i thought that Pendragon boks are no better than Harry Potter books, now i take that back. Pendragon books are better than Harry Potter books. any one who agrees with me say "aye".

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 02:28 PM
bobbypendragon is currently offline Click here to Send bobbypendragon a Private Message Find more posts by bobbypendragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobby'sgirl

thependragonadventure.com

go 2 the forum--sign up and learn wat yall have been missing out on!!!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 03:47 AM
bobby'sgirl is currently offline Click here to Send bobby'sgirl a Private Message Find more posts by bobby'sgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pendragon91

quote:
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
its out now. i read it and it was great!

is anyone else upset that spader and gunny were trapped and kasha was killed??? C'mon! That's just messed up! sad

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 03:35 AM
pendragon91 is currently offline Click here to Send pendragon91 a Private Message Find more posts by pendragon91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pendragon91

I hope they rebuild the flume or something cuz if they don't then that just sux

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 03:37 AM
pendragon91 is currently offline Click here to Send pendragon91 a Private Message Find more posts by pendragon91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

im sure they will... they cant leave them there forever!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 12:56 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edaru

No, they are trapped there forever, IMO. Why bother even bringing them back? I mean, people die in real life... And they aren't supposed to understand how the flumes and stuff work, how could they rebuild the flume?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 07:16 PM
Edaru is currently offline Click here to Send Edaru a Private Message Find more posts by Edaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow8690

They will probably find a new flume somewhere near Black Water, since they said there was a back cavern Boon tried to take to get into Black Water, but I could be wrong.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 10:49 PM
Shadow8690 is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow8690 a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow8690 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaLaLaGirl21

OMG! Spander was my FAVORITE charater! And Kasha was really cool too! It makes me upset that they might not come back!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 10:55 PM
LaLaLaGirl21 is currently offline Click here to Send LaLaLaGirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by LaLaLaGirl21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaLaLaGirl21

Oh! I also heard that they are coming out with a book in may that is called the Guide that will explain all the territories and will show pictures of the territories! Doesn't that sound AWESOME! I finished the 5th book a long time ago and i might had to read them again. o and The Guide isn't included in the 10 books!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:00 PM
LaLaLaGirl21 is currently offline Click here to Send LaLaLaGirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by LaLaLaGirl21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Londonboy7
Dance DODODUDODODO

There are two flumes per territory.........

Please try to use spoilers

quote:

I'm suing you for being a London Boy. And London Boys are sexeh. [/B]

Protected by the Dynomite Cult
KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:31 PM
Londonboy7 is currently offline Click here to Send Londonboy7 a Private Message Find more posts by Londonboy7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flumer07

Love I HEART PENDRAGON!!!!!!!!!

You guys remember when Mark and Courtney became acolytes? A new flume was created that was closer to where they lived. I predict that we will see Spader and Gunny again, but it won't be for a while. After all, Boone is just starting out. It took a while for Mark and Courtney to get their new flume entrances. BTW: What do you guys think Quillan will be like?

YEAH PENDRAGON!!!
quote:
"This is the way it was meant to be." -Press Tilton

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 01:25 AM
flumer07 is currently offline Click here to Send flumer07 a Private Message Find more posts by flumer07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swmtlk4

pendragon

quote:
Originally posted by LaLaLaGirl21
oh and just to let y'all kno the 6th one will be called The Rivers of Zadaa. I'm so EXCITED!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 09:35 PM
swmtlk4 is currently offline Click here to Send swmtlk4 a Private Message Find more posts by swmtlk4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swmtlk4

quote:
Originally posted by LaLaLaGirl21
oh and just to let y'all kno the 6th one will be called The Rivers of Zadaa. I'm so EXCITED!
Actually the 6th book is called a guide to the territories of halla. smile

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 09:39 PM
swmtlk4 is currently offline Click here to Send swmtlk4 a Private Message Find more posts by swmtlk4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaLaLaGirl21

ur wrong! it's in the back of the 5th book! The 6th book is called the rivers of zandaa and the guide is not appart of the 10. yes the guide will probably come out before the 6th 1 but it is not the 6th 1. idk where u were miss informed but just look in the back of a copy of the 5th book and u'll c!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 03:11 AM
LaLaLaGirl21

o and if u still don't believe me i'll bring sumthin' up and u can pm me!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 03:12 AM
Londonboy7
Dance DODODUDODODO

no ur right

quote:

I'm suing you for being a London Boy. And London Boys are sexeh. [/B]

Protected by the Dynomite Cult
KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 09:59 PM
Londonboy7 is currently offline Click here to Send Londonboy7 a Private Message Find more posts by Londonboy7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CloudStrife.GOD

There are 10 territorys, heres the ones I know.
-First Earth
-Second Earth
-Third Earth
-Cloral
-Quillion(Mentioned very shortly by Sainte Dane)(Check spelling)
-Eelong
-Denduron
-Zadaa
-Veelox

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 03:06 AM
CloudStrife.GOD is currently offline Click here to Send CloudStrife.GOD a Private Message Find more posts by CloudStrife.GOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CloudStrife.GOD

THERE IS NOT ALWAYS TO FLUMES PER TERRITORY*** Oh yea I have a question. What did Press Seegan etc etc do before Saint Dane *Attacked* Denduron??

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 03:09 AM
CloudStrife.GOD is currently offline Click here to Send CloudStrife.GOD a Private Message Find more posts by CloudStrife.GOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CloudStrife.GOD

I'd really like a Pendragon movie wouldn't yeall?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 03:11 AM