KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Pendragon Book Series!!!

Pendragon Book Series!!!
Started by: flossyblue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zeldaboyz

But Saint Dane did say something abt Time is not on our sides, so its some of territories, but whole place dont make any senses, what do Halla means??? is it Planet of whole 10 territories in different time... with different technology.... everything dont make senses..... what can we expect?? i can't wait alot to read 9th book, i dont want to wait for it like other year... ahhh, i am going to be crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...... i wanna to know what happen.... but u see Nevva is Telleo in disguise so three of them trapped in that territory Ibara, Veelox.... But Uncle Press did say something abt all of them will be together again... so what heck do that means, are they all illusions and dead one will be in Convegence or in Halla??? will everything unanswer questions we all have answer in 9th???? because Lemony Snicket books dont give me enough answers in ending, its over, but i still have much of questions..... ugh i hate these questions left unanswer and unsolved!!!

Old Post May 29th, 2007 10:07 PM
zeldaboyz is currently offline Click here to Send zeldaboyz a Private Message Find more posts by zeldaboyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

i think they will see each other in the Convergence

thats right, in the convergence

its a place, a territory

i dont think Ibara is an actual territory, i think there is one more, "Convergence"

it is time and space all mixed up into one and it is where Saint Dane and the Travelers are from

(btw zeldaboyz, the quigs from Quillan are Dado Spiders)

I think Bobby will either eventually discover a go new flume or go to the one in Rubic City, and Telleo/Nevva will go with him

Saint Dane can go to whatever territory he wants, without using a flume so he is not trapped, only Bobby is trapped

and does Bobby even realize what he did?

he trapped Siry out of his own territory, he trapped Courtney on first earth with Mark and his parents becayse nin-travelers cant use the flume

so many questions....

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 11:33 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeldaboyz

yea i know. thanks for infos abt spiders. heh

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 04:16 PM
zeldaboyz is currently offline Click here to Send zeldaboyz a Private Message Find more posts by zeldaboyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

yeahh

wonder when D.J. is gonna announce the title

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 08:13 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korosan
Your Best Friend

hey, the theory about ibara not being counted as a territory sorta makes sense...for a few seconds. If you think a bit longer you would realize that throws out 2nd and 3rd earth as territories, meaning they don't have a turning point? that wouldn't make much sense. There is also the possibility that now that bobby (being an idiot)screwed it all up there might be another turning point for SOME of the territories, aka denduron. Denduron they had the tak, when the tak was "Destroyed" They thought "hey no more use for tak now lets make peace" then bobby comes in and says "GET THE TAK" And now tak is unearthed meaning if one side gets mad at the other for the smallest of reasons...BOOM. And also, idk if I said this before but with a new generation of travelerss=new flume? If so that would mean that there is another flume on eelong and Spader and Gunny can escape (if they haven't already.) Also, Convergance doesnt really sound like a territory, it sounds more like a verb, an event or action. notice the "Converge" similarity. Anyways thoughts anyone?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 09:43 PM
Korosan is currently offline Click here to Send Korosan a Private Message Find more posts by Korosan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

yeahh good point, didnt think about it too much

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 02:40 AM
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

been a while, but i can grasp what the previous conversations have been about...

I agree that Ibara isnt a territory either. I think that if you say a specific place in a specific territory, that you can go there... Say there was a Flume in Sydney, Australia. If a traveler said, "Sydney, Australia" then maybe the flume would bring the traveler there. (after saying 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Earth)

The only problem that i JUST thought of when thinking this is that what about that traveler thing with Ibara? Cause Siry and Remudi cannot be the travelers from Veelox. Considering that Aja was the last traveler of Veelox, so in these terms, it doesnt make sense when actually thinking about this...

{( OK so my english teacher made a really smart comment on my last English class. He said, "Good Writers make you think at the end of their books/movies/comics/etc." I think that's realy smart and when he said that I immediately thought of this book when he said that... This book left me with many, many questions... )}

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 04:53 AM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaintDaneSlayer
Sith Slayer

i dont understand how bobby thinks he was doing the right thing by blowing the flume to Ibara when saint dane cant just fly to rubic city? and how come bobby as a traveler is completed deleted from society in all recorded evidence but aja and remudi are being remembered and passed down in each society?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 12:36 AM
SaintDaneSlayer is currently offline Click here to Send SaintDaneSlayer a Private Message Find more posts by SaintDaneSlayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SaintDaneSlayer
i dont understand how bobby thinks he was doing the right thing by blowing the flume to Ibara when saint dane cant just fly to rubic city? and how come bobby as a traveler is completed deleted from society in all recorded evidence but aja and remudi are being remembered and passed down in each society?

I actually agree with the whole point of destroying the flume thing if Saint Dane can go use the other one if Rubic City. Considering Saint Dane can shape shift, so he could technically turn into some sort of bug and dig through the rubble and slip through the entrance and then use the flume.
and technically Saint Dane could turn into something completely huge and clean that area off so he can get to the flume as well, either way, Boby didn't trap them

And then the Aja and Remudi thing, that was different. Just because the world has no historical records of them, it doesn't mean that people can't remember them. Aja is remembered because of her dream to help the world of Veelox and then he dream is passed on to the newer generations and then same with Remudi.
Remember nobody on Second Earth forgot about Bobby when he first left, they only forgot him because he wasn't a part of their lives for so long.
Remember that Police guy wondered why/where they went.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 11:41 PM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melbu_Frahma

My theory for book 9 is that Bobby will realize that Nevva is Tello of course. He will follow SD to Third Earth, and he will have to save that territory next with the help of Patrick. By the end of the book, Bobby will meet all the so called dead travelers again. Press will finally get the chance to tell Bobby the truth about everything. Somehow, the convergence will free Spader and Gunny from Eelong. Bobby will learn of his full powers of being a Traveler. In the final book, SD will go to Second Earth, not for himself, but because Bobby is waiting for him this time. Bobby will finally be as strong as SD because of his newly acquired powers that he learned(like shapeshifting). Bobby will help the rest of the travelers learn those powers, and all of them will battle againt SD and Nevva in a final showdown that will end with the victor GOOD or EVIL(mostly Bobby and the Travelers will win,DUH) By the end, we will learn who SD really is, why hes doing what he does, where hes from, what travelers really are, and if Bobby will finally get to rest and be with Courtney

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 11:50 PM
Melbu_Frahma is currently offline Click here to Send Melbu_Frahma a Private Message Find more posts by Melbu_Frahma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pendragon_loor

Pendragon

I Love the pendragon series! my book wil have to be #6 rivers of Zadaa. I wish Bobby and Loor could be together sad they look great together!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 04:18 PM
Pendragon_loor is currently offline Click here to Send Pendragon_loor a Private Message Find more posts by Pendragon_loor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nygirl1210

Warning books in the series there are 9!!

Happy Dance laughing eek! cool roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin' sick

right now on january 21 there are 8 books out in the pendragon book series.

the merchant of death
the lost city of faar
the never war
the reality bug
black water
rivers of zaddaa
the quillan games
pilgrims of rayne
and the 9th book is coming out on march 20

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 05:16 PM
nygirl1210 is currently offline Click here to Send nygirl1210 a Private Message Find more posts by nygirl1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C Teng

i thought it was coming in May

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 10:27 PM
C Teng is currently offline Click here to Send C Teng a Private Message Find more posts by C Teng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C Teng

i love the series, but there's something that kinda annoys me-- every time something bad happens to Saint Dane, he gets all, "Mwahahahahaa!! All part of the plan!!" or at best, "just a few surprises, nothing bad," C'mon, it's like everything Bobby did in the first 8 books was for nothing

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 10:29 PM
C Teng is currently offline Click here to Send C Teng a Private Message Find more posts by C Teng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spader fan

who thinks sniggers would be good i do beer im on the fourth book and dont give me and dumb questions ok

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 04:49 PM
spader fan is currently offline Click here to Send spader fan a Private Message Find more posts by spader fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FRK0

I think book 9 is going to be more about mark and Courtney than bobby

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 09:16 PM
FRK0 is currently offline Click here to Send FRK0 a Private Message Find more posts by FRK0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blarginator

I wonder who would play Saint Dane if they made a movie?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 08:02 PM
blarginator is currently offline Click here to Send blarginator a Private Message Find more posts by blarginator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

I honestly hope that they don't make a movie soon cause i like having my imagination for these books considering they are the only books i read. Which is sad to say when i'm a junior in high school who needs to do book projects and such.

But the whole imagination thng is my problem. I love my own imagination cause my imagination makes it a whole lot more awesomer. Cause I look at the picture of Loor on the cover of book 6, and I absolutely hate it cause that is not how i envisioned her at all.

So yeah. I think that if they do make movies, they should really make some sort of poll for what some things should look like. Such as the quigs and the weapons and stuff.

Yeah, that theory from Melbu is kinda like... so gonna happen.
In some super lame ways its gonna happen.

I honestly like it better when Bobby doesn't understand it.

So... currently i am lending book 8 to one of my friends and I don't remember if someone had sent something from Eelong or not. Does anyone know? Cause I can't remember. I thought I read something about that territory.

But I kind of want to think that all the territories are just different times of one planet. Going from past to future it should be something like

Eelong (for Klees later becoming extinct)
Denduron (Some drastic weather conditions happen)
Zadaa (Now we have a new lake, then...)
First Earth
Second Earth
Third Earth (comes forth the love of games!)
Quillan(The game company creates one great game of life)
Veelox (you all know the history for this one)
Ibara (And then flodding of the seas (can happen to us by the way))
Cloral

Old Post Apr 10th, 2008 11:51 PM
allydog6

Hey everyone. just letting everyone know that D.J. Machale has NOT stoped writting books. so far theres only eight. the 9th one comes out on may 20, 2008. So be prepared to rush in a store but the 9th book, run out and begin reading, because its going to be a GREAT book!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 09:06 PM
allydog6 is currently offline Click here to Send allydog6 a Private Message Find more posts by allydog6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allydog6

o as for demyx stone question, nothing rly happens on Eelong except tht (if u haven't read the 8th book stop reading this message) gunny sends a message to courtney about how things are working there

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 09:11 PM
allydog6 is currently offline Click here to Send allydog6 a Private Message Find more posts by allydog6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote