KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Pendragon Book Series!!!

Pendragon Book Series!!!
Started by: flossyblue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

yes but SkullX also said that Saint dane was from Quillian so you couldve had that on the list just saying

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 03:09 PM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GNRFAN
Master of Puppets

Does any1 kno when the 6th one comes out?
im dyin 2 kno

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 03:43 AM
GNRFAN is currently offline Click here to Send GNRFAN a Private Message Find more posts by GNRFAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GNRFAN
Master of Puppets

First u have 2 kno, not fear, kno that someday we're all gonna die. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 03:47 AM
GNRFAN is currently offline Click here to Send GNRFAN a Private Message Find more posts by GNRFAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

huh

Well, anyway, to answer your question: Rivers of Zadaa comes out next summer.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 02:21 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

WHOAH! It's out! In America, anyway...

At the end of the fifth book, the author said it wouldn't be out until the summer of '06, but today when I went to the bookstore, I saw it! It's out! I didn't buy it, cause well, I couldn't. Didn't have the money... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, it's out, and that is awesome!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:31 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digital Angel
Give me my sin again

yeh, i love these books, do you know when the next one come out in england?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 09:28 AM
Digital Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Digital Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Digital Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I have read the Rivers of Zaada book 6 and it has some BIG surpizes in it. I think it is the best one so far! I saw it at the book stor and did not stop a second in reading it. THe only bad thing in it was that it was so good that I read it so fast it had to end sad

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 03:53 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kermitdafrog

does anyone have any idea when book seven would be coming out it only says coming soon book seven: quillan games...

!Kermitdafrog!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:39 PM
kermitdafrog is currently offline Click here to Send kermitdafrog a Private Message Find more posts by kermitdafrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kermitdafrog

sad What the f**k?

!Kermitdafrog!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:41 PM
kermitdafrog is currently offline Click here to Send kermitdafrog a Private Message Find more posts by kermitdafrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I do not know but I would gess in like a year. It is how long it took the other books to come one after the other.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:55 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kermitdafrog

awww o well.......i really liked the 6th book it was great it really explained alot i cant wait for book 7 i hope it explains even more!

!Kermitdafrog!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 07:12 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

There are not many left to go so they can only tell us more as we go.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:13 PM
kermitdafrog

thats true i wonder if they would ever make a movie out of the books it would be fun to see what the carecters look like as d.j machale pictures them....but then again that might ruin the series for me if the movies are really bad....

!Kermitdafrog!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 07:45 PM
kermitdafrog

does anyone know if there is a official web site about the pendragon series if u do plz reply me or pm me ty

!Kermitdafrog!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:49 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Here is the Pendragon official site:

http://www.thependragonadventure.com/abouttheauthor.htm

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:56 AM
kermitdafrog

ty do u know if they would make a movie outta the series?

!Kermitdafrog!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:30 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I do not know it would be hard because there are so many books and they are faat reads but they are not short books. I do not think they would because of that reson

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:18 PM
kermitdafrog

o well i still think they should it would be worth the effert in my opion but ur probly right :C

!Kermitdafrog!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:50 PM
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
I do not know it would be hard because there are so many books and they are faat reads but they are not short books. I do not think they would because of that reson

um... hello? What about Harry Potter? im sure the Pendragon book series would talk a long time to finish but the movies would defienitively not be as long. I think the might now do it because of the series length thing. But it would be awesome if they made movies of it.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 04:35 AM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Axeron
um... hello? What about Harry Potter? im sure the Pendragon book series would talk a long time to finish but the movies would defienitively not be as long. I think the might now do it because of the series length thing. But it would be awesome if they made movies of it.

I think it would be so cool if they did make movie of it. I would be like first in line to see it but I just do not think they will make it a movie. But You do have a good point with the Harry Potter.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 08:13 PM