KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Pendragon Book Series!!!

Pendragon Book Series!!!
Started by: flossyblue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

I dont have a favorite cause i've only read the first 3. I got the next 3 today!! IM soooo happy!!!!!! smile smile big grin big grin smile big grin reading reading Im gonna be reading for a while!! reading

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:18 AM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

I finished The Reality Bug. It is now my favorite, but I didn't really like the ending. Especially because Bobby gets mad at Courtney and Mark.

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 02:16 AM
David Sykes is currently offline Click here to Send David Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by David Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

WOw I am very confused!!!!!!! I felt like picking a spot in book #6 just to get a glimpse of what i would be reading and then i saw something that confused me. THEN i looked at book #5 and saw that Courtney and Mark were on CLoral and now im just confused!!!! Dont tell me whats happening i dont know why i did what i did, but i did it. I read too much on book #6 cause now i know why i was confuseed.. Oh well talk to you soon

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:02 AM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

You should never read ahead in books. Especially the PD books.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:03 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

Is Andy Mitchal Saint Dane?

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 06:50 PM
David Sykes is currently offline Click here to Send David Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by David Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Spoiler ( I do not know how to block thing out. )

Yes.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:54 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

yeah but i dont read much ahead i usually read like less than a paragraph.

and what's the best way to explain what the books are about?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:49 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

They are adventure stories about a guy named Bobby Pendragon who finds out that his life is not what he thinks it is. He is what is called a traveler, a person that travels to different worlds through tunnels called fulms. The travers mission is to stop the evil Saint Dane from controlling all time a space. The only way to do this is to turn the worlds from chaos at there tunning point. Where the world will ether prosper or fall into total destruction.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:19 PM
David Sykes
Payne

ok, just making sure

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 12:39 AM
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

and that was a big spoiler for me!!! That got me soo mad but i can understand Im not mad at you... Even though you could've just pmed him

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 04:51 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Sorry

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 02:58 PM
David Sykes
Payne

I like the Klee. I think they are wicked.

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 03:36 AM
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

yeah im about a little more than 1/3 through #4 and I dont believe that The P and Aja are stuck in the lifelight. And obviously they get out if they have more books so i know a small thing anyway

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 12:43 PM
David Sykes
Payne

I think it is totally weird that the quigs on Eelong are "Gars" if you know what I mean.

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:05 PM
p3ndragin4life

hey guys and girls
how do yall like the pendragon series
personally there the best series iv ever read
anyways does anyone live in owensound ontario
i really need to find out when the rivers of zaada comes out in our book stores!!!!!!!!!!!
i need this book so bad bcuz im totally obsessed evil face

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:54 AM
p3ndragin4life is currently offline Click here to Send p3ndragin4life a Private Message Find more posts by p3ndragin4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

I love Pendragon, but it is tied with Cirque Du Freak

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:40 AM
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
My turn for a trivia question.

Who is the acolyte for Press.

ok i know its a long time and i never read an answer to this so im gonna type it, I dont have the book with me and im sayin that cause cause im not sure exactly what his last name is, and so i answer this question

Tom D-o-r-n(?)-e-y

The "n" is confusing me. I keep thinking that its a "k"

Tom Dorkey. Yup, thats him. Im stickin with Dorney

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:29 AM
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by p3ndragin4life
hey guys and girls
how do yall like the pendragon series
personally there the best series iv ever read
anyways does anyone live in owensound ontario
i really need to find out when the rivers of zaada comes out in our book stores!!!!!!!!!!!
i need this book so bad bcuz im totally obsessed evil face

Your not the only one obsessed. I am so lovin these books. I wish we all lived in the same city so when the last one comes out we can all read it together. That would be awesome!!!! Maybe we could read it online. Kidding! When the last book comes out, I am going to read all in order and commit only like 2 days to reading and read them straight through night and day!! Just so I could read them all and say its just all one big adventure than just (how ever many) seperated one.

I was looking at a post earlier about how many books he is going to write, and it said there was a guide? How would that work? And has it come out or will it come out at the end?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:33 AM
David Sykes
Payne

It has come out already, and covers the first 5 books. They will probably make a guide for 6-10, then leter they will probably combine them to make an Ultimate Guide to the Territories of Halla. yes

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 03:48 PM
Potter124

Hey everyone!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:00 PM
Potter124 is currently offline Click here to Send Potter124 a Private Message Find more posts by Potter124 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote