KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » should they make a Hellsing movie?

do you think there should be a hellsing movie?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes!!!! 13 86.67%
No.... 2 13.33%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

should they make a Hellsing movie?
Started by: smokeurbesmoked

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i agree with you, chaos. they should use integra from the manga. wouldn't like a movie to be too dead serious.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 05:55 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampireKitsune
Vampiric Fox Demon

Hm... A Hellsing movie would be wonderful~if the right people worked on it. Something like Hellsing needs attention, this would have to be a high~budget film. I think maybe Spielberg or Ang Lee, what do you guys think? LucasArts is a good firm as well, but Hellsing has incredible amounts of character depth, it's all about reading the hidden meanings within the hidden meanings. If anyone were in charge of this one, and now I'm not even speaking of movie directors, Stephen King's work with character depth and twisted works would come in handy. In the case of actors, I believe that Johnny Depp would be a good Alucard, or perhaps Hugh Jackman if he shaved a bit. Alan Cumming would be a perfect Walter Dohlnaise with a little makeup, and he's no stranger to makeup. (For those who don't know, Cumming plays Nightcrawler in Xmen2.)
Angelina Jolie would be wonderful as Integra, but I'm stumped on who would play Seras. Any thoughts?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 01:29 AM
VampireKitsune is currently offline Click here to Send VampireKitsune a Private Message Find more posts by VampireKitsune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

lol heres that Alucard pic I made that BOP mentioned earlier

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 02:00 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

oops here it is cool

Attachment: alucardjohnny.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 02:01 AM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

heh cool

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 07:43 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainThanatos

Hell yeah they should make a movie. Johnny depp as Alucard, he's a good actor, but he's doesn't look like Vlad The Impaler at all. I think the best actor for Alucard would be Vincent Cassel, he's kinda look like Vlad, he's Talented.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 02:36 AM
CaptainThanatos is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainThanatos a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainThanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeikaHellsing

I agree that picture of jhonny depp looks really cool, it fits YAY!!!!!!!!!, but the new movie VAN HELSING has nothing to do with the show, so if they make one,they will have to make it next year or so..

Old Post May 1st, 2004 04:03 PM
SeikaHellsing is currently offline Click here to Send SeikaHellsing a Private Message Find more posts by SeikaHellsing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote