KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Bachelor/Bachelorette anybody?

Bachelor/Bachelorette anybody?
Started by: Lianslo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lianslo
chasing the music

Smile Bachelor/Bachelorette anybody?

Well, i'm basically addicted to these shows, and just wondered if there was anybody else out there who enjoyed them! Not to mention that the Bachelorette finale is on Wed! My vote is for Matthew smile So, the subject is Bachelor/Bachelorette......go!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 05:00 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Poptarts

I totally watch the Bachelorette though i didnt get to see last weeks so i dont know who the last two are. i like ian and matthew.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 09:32 AM
Poptarts is currently offline Click here to Send Poptarts a Private Message Find more posts by Poptarts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

well, they're the final two. But i always feel like ian is hiding something.....

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:43 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EOWYN3

I hope Ian wins

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 06:00 AM
EOWYN3 is currently offline Click here to Send EOWYN3 a Private Message Find more posts by EOWYN3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

I like Ian too...but like i said, i just feel like theres something hes not telling us, and that kinda creeps me out. He just needs to open up a bit more.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:25 PM
Punker69

This show got lame after the first Bachelor/Bachelorette

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:14 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

i acutally didn't even see the first one, but i still like it! I just hope that Ian and Merideth can actually stay together...unlike most of the other reality TV show couples!...i guess it just shows that you can't really fall in love on TV...but i still like to watch them try! smile

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 05:21 AM
Lianslo
chasing the music

well...i must be one of the few Bachelor/Bachelorette fans around here!
sad

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:57 AM
misha

i like them. and i liked average joe too, but i think she shouldve chosen adam, he suited her so much more, just goz the ofa guy was hot.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 01:31 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

I don't really like the Bachelor/Bachelorette show for to me it's a fake thing. Why couldn't these guys find the love of their life on their own ? Plus you can see all these people analysing themselves and the other all the time, lying to themselves because they try to convince themselves and the audience that blah blah blah ("i think I love him, but...")...This is ridiculous

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:39 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

well..i kind of agree w/ you. I really don't think falling in love on television is a good idea, i mean, look at all the ppl who have broken up already! It obviously doesn't work out to well for them....but on the other hand, i do like watching the shows! smile

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 04:32 AM
G.P
living bank advertisement

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 04:34 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

I'm glad that you understand wink

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 10:20 PM
Lianslo
chasing the music

hmm....maybe there will be more interest for this thread once the next bachelor starts....or at least i hope so! smile

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 04:56 AM
Krabs55

I wished mattew would have won though he was the better pick ...oh well now I can have him

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 02:09 PM
Krabs55 is currently offline Click here to Send Krabs55 a Private Message Find more posts by Krabs55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

lol, i thought he was too...he definately melted my heart!

But, to all those ppl who actually watch bachelor...the first episode of the new season was on tonight! Could you believe how he name dropped? I felt so bad for Katie, its gotta suck for her.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:17 AM