KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Marauders

The Marauders
Started by: Fay Lupin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

No nobody is getting Moony his mine! You got that no doggy named Candy will have him!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 12:28 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Lily was shaken and she pulled the sheets over her head when she was in her dormitory.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 12:45 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(Holy cricket you guys! i'm not gone a full day and look! 4 pages!)

made by lana

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 02:42 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

(Are you going to read it? It's pretty good, Prongs! LOL)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 02:43 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(I did)

Jame's heart was beating fast. Lily....He shook his head. "Come on, you guys. Before anyone else sees us," They then ran off.

made by lana

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 02:46 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

The covers were pulled over her head. She was shivering slightly. Going down she went to finish a Divination homework the portait hole opened. James came in with his group. Lily tried to duck behind a chair but had no chance to.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 02:48 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

as everybody left Rhemus was the only one in there He cannot come out until the full moon fades... How could they do this to him? Just leave him alone like this.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 02:53 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

When James caught sight of Lily. He played it calm, acting like nothing happened.

He rumpled his hair. "All right, Evans?" He blinked, smirking. She was hiding. "Attempting to play hide and seek, eh? It's kinda hard by your self..." His group laughed at his joke.

made by lana

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 02:53 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Lily shook from behind the chair and dare not look at them. Her heart raced from the scare she had recieved.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 02:55 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(I gotta go. See ya tomarrow.)

James laughed and helped her up.

"Her face is beat red!" Sirius exclaimed. James pushed him playfully. "What the matter, Evens? Am I too hot for you?" He joked.

made by lana

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 02:59 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"In temperature wise?" asked Lily. She shook a little and gripped the chair in a iron grip.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 03:00 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Suddenly the full moon faded and RHemus was again a Human he put on cloth and went back to the castle he saw James, sirius, and Lilly. He was all sweaty "Ahhhh Hi I was just running along the castle what happened to you Lilly?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 03:01 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I followed you guys and saw a werewolf and other beasts." Her heart was thumping.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 03:03 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Oh my god! Ahhh James explain yourself right now!!!" lied Rhemus.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 05:10 AM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

(( Ok, BB calm down you can be Moony and Candy is Wormtail.))

But before James could say anything, Sirius said:
"Well, we saw the animal too, so we hid, and then we saw you and we wanted to help, but you just ran...we're really sorry, are...are you ok?"; he finished weakly.
"Yeh, I guess...", Lily said said, but she looked uncertain about believing them. She wondered why James had had to explain anything if he had nothing to do with it in the first place.
"Ok, Then, uh, I think I'll just go to bed..."Sirius said and went to his Dormatory.

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 10:09 AM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Ill do the same" said RHemus and followed Sirius "Sirius! I though you shouldve been behind us to see if anybodys following..."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 03:27 PM
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

quote:
Originally posted by Beyond_Batman
No nobody is getting Moony his mine! You got that no doggy named Candy will have him!

I thought ya were male...and so he is yours? Your own? Your precioussss? really? Well dont think homosexual people are bad wink
And remember, i am no doggy, 'cause it would be to dificult to write as dog. Well maybe i am an animagus and i am called Padfoot...who knows? laughing

quote:
Originally posted by Beyond_Batman
as everybody left Rhemus was the only one [...]

Since when is Remus spelt Rhemus

BIC
Peter stood with the others and was kinda scared Lily could recognize their plan. But as always the perfect Padfoot'n'Prons were doing all the stuff for him. He was glad 'bout this, 'cause he wasnt good in telling lies and explaining stuff.
When the others went up into the dormitiory peter followed them (of course he did the same as the othe marauders did)
Without wishing Lily a good night he went outa the common room.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 07:03 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Lily slept badly that night. She had horrid dreams of werewolves chasing her. When she woke up she was covered in sweat. Breathing heavily she reached for the table nearby and turned on the light.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 07:17 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Sirius coulnd't sleep. He lay awake for hours, waiting until his roommates were asleep. Then he creapt down to the common room, intending to do some homework before the sun rose.
He was surprised to find Lily in the common room, too.

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 07:31 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Sirius?" asked Lily. Her cheeks were pale that he could see her in the dim light of the fire. She was that scared?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 07:35 PM