KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Eminem sucks...why?

Eminem sucks...why?
Started by: TrAnCeDuO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

He is just another pawn of Dr Dre. I never liked his music or his movie. He is just an overrated rap artist just like the rest. Does he suck? IMO Yes he does!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 03:04 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

there is too much of him everywhere...
and for me he sold himself... confused
it is not the thing that i care about rap or hiphop (seriously what is the difference between these two? blink )

i don't know where i was going to blink sowwie

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 03:05 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by m!$hA
u do realise ur sig has the name of a rapper on it (tho its spelt different but still stick out tongue )
but on the other hand....whos the hottie in ur avy??

There is a rapper called fabulous messed blink laughing out loud

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 03:26 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i think he spells it different. like Fabolous

laughing out loud

weak rapper. another bling bling rapper

i just remembered an Immortal Technique quote:

"The bling bling era was cute but its about to be done, ill leave u full of clipse like the moon blockin the sun"- Immortal Technique
yes

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 03:56 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MudvanneJessy
Not Falling Down

i said this before but he sucks big time he would not know music if it bit him on the butt. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 09:04 PM
MudvanneJessy is currently offline Click here to Send MudvanneJessy a Private Message Find more posts by MudvanneJessy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
El Toro
Tszyu Crew

Tranceduo and Mudvanne i dont really see your points as valid cos i think its just your style of music. i have sh!t loads of mates who into Trance (mostly yugoslavians and russians) and hate rap just because of its commercial appeal. Mudvanne is rock i suppose (dont really know) and same goes for for you Jesse.

eminem was the person who really took hip hop/rap mainstream internationally after the deaths of biggie and tupac. i guess he ahd to have brought sumthin to the table. his first album was very raw and childish. probly the 1st person to attack not just people he knew but a group (i.e. gays and women in general). and only 2 "Club" hit in that which wuz the real slim shady and guilty conscience.
his 2nd album was more refined. 3rd album was really lacking in my opinion. this is because i think m&m has got nothing left lyrically since he's said all he had to say about his f*cked up life. i think the best thing for him to do is take some time off 2-3 years and regather himself.

to say he sucks is a bit f*cked up in itself cos the man did bring something fresh and new in 1999 and sold millions. he no longer can be underground but underground these days (as mentioned earlier) has become commercial in itself. and this bullsh!t about where you from, who gives a f*ck. u can live in australia (like i do) and still appreciate music. its tru that m&m has set off a trend of teenagers (mainly white) tryin to b a G but again, they will grow out of it so let them be (altho they can get annoying). im from samoa and i c sh!tloads of people dressing G - like but its nuthin. it's just a appreciation for music they love.

trance and rock are less appealing these days cos they arent as commercailly appealing. especially trance b'cos most of trance music is created by nerds behind a computer. but i got nuthin against these 2 music as i listen 2 dem as well at times.

Last edited by El Toro on Jul 1st, 2004 at 07:54 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:51 AM
El Toro is currently offline Click here to Send El Toro a Private Message Find more posts by El Toro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MudvanneJessy
Not Falling Down

it obveesly depends on where you live because thats how you get noticed. M&M got noticed by Dre. and thats the only reason that he got noticed is because the gay and sexual lyrics he makes. eminem deserves to die. nobdy likes him exept a bunch of wiggers in our schools. he says everybody wants to be him well i dont. i say f**k him. he is just a wanna be.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 12:47 PM
MudvanneJessy is currently offline Click here to Send MudvanneJessy a Private Message Find more posts by MudvanneJessy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MudvanneJessy
Not Falling Down

that goes to M&M. not you El Toro De Brah

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 01:34 PM
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

i agree with mudvanne

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 02:31 PM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by MudvanneJessy
it obveesly depends on where you live because thats how you get noticed. M&M got noticed by Dre. and thats the only reason that he got noticed is because the gay and sexual lyrics he makes. eminem deserves to die. nobdy likes him exept a bunch of wiggers in our schools. he says everybody wants to be him well i dont. i say f**k him. he is just a wanna be.

I'm gonna say he's far from a wanna be, he's actually the real deal here bud. He's famous enough for you to know who he is, he's sold more records and had more of his songs downloaded on Kazaa and Napster than you'd ever dare to try and count. And he's been generally accepted by the black rapping community.

Just a question...Jessy and Trance, are either of you white?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 02:52 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

In my point of view he doesn't suck but he's not good.

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 03:13 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

el barto u use to LOVE eminem^

remember

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 03:14 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I'm gonna say he's far from a wanna be, he's actually the real deal here bud. He's famous enough for you to know who he is, he's sold more records and had more of his songs downloaded on Kazaa and Napster than you'd ever dare to try and count. And he's been generally accepted by the black rapping community.

Just a question...Jessy and Trance, are either of you white?

yes we are both white but i dont see how race has anything to do with it....i just hate him because hes a terrible artist...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 06:42 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Cool, so based on everything you've said about how much better your taste in rap music and hip hop are....you've just labeled yourself as the same kind of "wigger" that you were chastizing on your previous posts.

Lets not be a pair of hypocrites now.....

Last edited by Linkalicious on Jul 1st, 2004 at 06:53 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 06:50 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BasketCase

i like eminem..

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:09 PM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

yeh i like eminem too......

his underground album is rele good, its called independent, it when he first started rapping

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:16 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

metallica actually had the most songs downloaded because the are better, they have had more hit singles, and more albums. big grin rock

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:21 PM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

im not very fond of eminem anymore but i dont hate him some of his lyics are really good...he is one of the better rappers

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:21 PM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Not really. In fact he's not even one of the better white rappers. Compared to the likes of Sage Francis he's nothing.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:25 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Cool, so based on everything you've said about how much better your taste in rap music and hip hop are....you've just labeled yourself as the same kind of "wigger" that you were chastizing on your previous posts.

Lets not be a pair of hypocrites now.....

how can i be a hypocrite when i dont listen to his crap music? or follow the rap sub culture(or whatever you call it that looks alot the gothic sub culture)

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:19 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote