KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Eminem sucks...why?

Eminem sucks...why?
Started by: TrAnCeDuO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Eminem bitches too much.

"I grew up in a trailor park and my mom was a ****, oh woe is me" There are plenty of people who grew up in a trailor park, or who had easy moms, they dealed with it without making mundain and whiny rap songs.

Plus, if you listen carefully, his voice is very similar to Steven Urkel.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 09:02 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Plus, if you listen carefully, his voice is very similar to Steven Urkel.
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 09:18 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

yea he sucks big time.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:03 AM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raginrhino_316
I am serialkiller101

I think that eminem is stupid because he always talks about how bad he has it and yet look how much money he has. His life can not be all that bad....and rap completely blows

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:06 AM
raginrhino_316 is currently offline Click here to Send raginrhino_316 a Private Message Find more posts by raginrhino_316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

i agree totaly with raginrhino_316 beer huh shifty

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:08 AM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

quote:
Originally posted by HockeyHorror
el barto u use to LOVE eminem^

remember

Please let's not dwell on the past.

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 05:24 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

"the past reveals the future"

how can we forget the past and move forward?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 05:25 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

I've done it a million times smile

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 05:48 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

laughing out loud

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:22 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

yea laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:37 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

I read in this thread that "Eminem was another pawn of Dr. Dre." No shit. stick out tongue They may suck to some, I personally am indiffrent, but they sure as hell made a f*ck load of money. erm

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:47 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

makin lot of money doesn't mean they are good

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 05:07 AM
Mo50centJZ
Restricted

Account Restricted

50cent waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay mo better than FEMINEM!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 05:10 AM
Mo50centJZ is currently offline Click here to Send Mo50centJZ a Private Message Find more posts by Mo50centJZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

i like eminem, he can spit pretty good, he made words that i never knew could rhyme, rhyme, ya' no?, but hes still not the best though...i still think like tupac, biggy, nwa dre ice cube r so much better then him...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 06:00 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

i am moving out of Detroit now Fu** 50cent & M&M they kill rock sad

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:29 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

f*ck icp there not even in the music world anymore cause eminem blasted at them on record.

plus he pistol whipped there manager in the head.

icp are just a bunch of homos who wear make up getting of talking sh*t.

icp aighnt no killers there just dust on eminem's shoulder so he dusted them off and told them to f*ck off.

and they backed away.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:32 PM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

bah who cares...im always saying that "the end justifys the means"...well this is not the case...icp is kinda okay...but eminem needs to die more than anything!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:22 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

RAP SUCKS ASS SO BAD IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 09:32 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

quote:
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
RAP SUCKS ASS SO BAD IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY

*sigh* is it me or is their an overwhelming force of stupidity in this forum?

i wasnt talking about the genre of Rap...i was talking about it Eminem...generalizing like that is just pointless...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 10:05 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is why Eminem sucks:

"Infinate" album (when I got into his work). How good was it? Ok.

"Slim Shady LP" album. How good was it? ****ing awesome. One of the best Hiphop albums ever.

"Marshall Mathers LP" album. How good? The odd track. After he dropped "The Real Slim Shady" and brought in all the 10 year old Britney fans, he realised he could get money by being lazy which gave birth to....:

"The Eminem Show".

He went from "I just don't give a ****". To giving a ****. He was in Popworld magazine saying he was gonna stop swearing so he is more accessible.

Eminem traded true respect for lots of money.

Eminem sucks because he turned out to give a **** and became another whore at the capitalist gang bang and sold his ass out like a *****.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:42 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote