KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Eminem sucks...why?

Eminem sucks...why?
Started by: TrAnCeDuO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

laughing im not even an eminem fan, why am i backing him up laughing out loud

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 12:55 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

not really your just asking for some decent elaboration....and the statement i made before is based on my deep hatred for social roles...and i find Eminem's to be the most influential and destructive...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 01:15 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

see, there are way better than eminem out there. but em is doing good for his status in the mainstream. but there are much better in underground and there are some better than em in the mainstream.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 01:18 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

i wuld

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 02:13 PM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PippinTook
Billeh <3

I don't like Eminem....But that could just be because I don't like rap confused Whatever...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 08:54 PM
PippinTook is currently offline Click here to Send PippinTook a Private Message Find more posts by PippinTook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

all mainstreem rappers are faggo.ts

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 09:31 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

nah^ 98% are. there are like a couple that are pretty good.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:18 PM
user8724

i know this is old now but ive been reading this and read alot saying "hes got money his life cant be shit" but money isnt everything, it dosent always bring happiness

Old Post May 10th, 2009 03:07 PM
user8724 is currently offline Click here to Send user8724 a Private Message Find more posts by user8724 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
the other day i was over at my fathers friends house and i was speaking with his son...he asked me if i liked eminem...i told him that he was a talentless hack who just repeats himself in the three categories of mainstream rap(those three would be 1"i got bling bling look at me"2 street survival or 3 something that relates to the club)eventually i got him to shut up but still i dont think he really understands how terrible eminem truly is....

so im asking you all....please tell me (with reasoning and educated answers of course)why is this godawful artist so bad?

He's only bad because you dislike him just like other bands you probably like are "bad" to me. I like Eminem and I always have and always will. His newest stuff I have yet to hear but I'm sure I'll like it nonetheless. I also have yet to hear him "repeat" shit over and over except chorus.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 07:37 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, it's nearly 5 years on, I doubt he'll see that.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 07:45 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Eminem is a has been.. I don't like his new song, but I like his old stuff

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 10th, 2009 07:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

I kinda liked the Slim Shady LP and I thought Marshall Mathers Lp was great. After that he kinda sucked.

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 01:06 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Grey Fox

Hahaha...I can practically hear the "Bill Lumburgh" in that line.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 13th, 2009 01:13 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Funkadelic
I kinda liked the Slim Shady LP and I thought Marshall Mathers Lp was great. After that he kinda sucked.

This is what many including myself believe.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 13th, 2009 02:59 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

Originally posted by Funkadelic
I agree except the other way around. Slim Shady was great, Marshall Mathers was just alright, kind of the beginning of the decline

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post May 14th, 2009 03:51 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

Originally posted by The Grey Fox

Originally posted by jaden101
Hahaha...I can practically hear the "Bill Lumburgh" in that line.

laughing

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post May 16th, 2009 02:27 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

1. The Eminem Show
2. The Marshall Mathers LP
3. The Slim Shady LP
4. Relapse
5. Encore

Haven't really heard all of Infinite.

You can't deny that Eminem has some of the illest rap songs ever.

Stan, 8 Mile, Till I Collapse, Sing For The Moment, Rabbit Run are just some that are excellent. I'm a huge fan but he isn't as great as he was I admit. But guys like Wayne don't compare IMO.

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 12:17 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Darth Martin
1. The Eminem Show
3. The Slim Shady LP
4. Relapse
5. Encore

Stan, 8 Mile, Till I Collapse, Sing For The Moment, Rabbit Run are just some that are excellent. I'm a huge fan but he isn't as great as he was I admit. But guys like Wayne don't compare IMO.

Yeah dude. I'm not sure whats up with all of these people turning their backs on shady. It's pretty shady...,see what i did there? laughing out loud No, really, i thought that relapse was a boring reboot of encore but then i realized he doesn't have anything else to rap about. The man keeps telling the same stories because he made it. I think he needs to embrace the political platform and become the voice of a frustrated generation. I think that, is the only way that Shady can re-discover himself. It seems like he is going to follow Dre, though and stay behind the scenes...,shame. Shady has incredible passion. This man ended rappers careers' by shaming them. Just because an album isn't all "bout it bout it", that doesnt mean you give up on the artist and piss down his chimney, you stick with the cat see where he goes next.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on May 29th, 2009 at 12:32 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2009 12:29 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Darth Martin
1. The Eminem Show
3. The Slim Shady LP
4. Relapse
5. Encore

"Till I collapse" and "When the music stops" were great to train with back when I used t go to the gym

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 29th, 2009 08:08 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

And Lose Yourself.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:13 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote