KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Hermione Granger/Emma Watson [merged]

Is Hermione a werewolf?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Definitely 12 16.67%
No, it can't be 60 83.33%
Total: 72 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hermione Granger/Emma Watson [merged]
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i don't care!!!!i'm gonna keep on writing!!!!I HATE EMMA WATSON!!AND THERE'S NOTHING U LOOSERS CAN DO ABOUT IT! evil face

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 07:56 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

You are realy serious aren't you!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 08:03 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy
i don't care!!!!i'm gonna keep on writing!!!!I HATE EMMA WATSON!!AND THERE'S NOTHING U LOOSERS CAN DO ABOUT IT! evil face

Phoenix CAN!
If ya dont stopping mess up this forum with stupid threads. i'll PM her!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 08:38 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

quote:

Thus she starts throwng insults....tsk tsk such immaturity I must say, I might have the sudden urge to PM Phoenix also.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 09:20 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

I PM'd Phoenix, i hope she'll do something...wink
sorry but i hate those people who mess up the whole forum -.-

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 09:57 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I quite agree

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 10:10 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

hahahaha!!! strange thread anyway........
i dont hate emma but i dont like her she is just there but i read somewhere that emma is a big fan of miss sixty clothing!

Now thats awesome I Luv Miss Sixty!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 10:42 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

Hey... stop fighting your heads off! it is not nice for friends to fight!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 04:32 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
malfoyluva9
More Potter, More!

Brace yourselves lads

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 03:33 AM
malfoyluva9 is currently offline Click here to Send malfoyluva9 a Private Message Find more posts by malfoyluva9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Pfft, I will not say any else in this matter. This is childish and I will not sink to such level.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 03:36 AM
malfoyluva9
More Potter, More!

Just close this thread, it's not getting anywhere

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 04:17 AM
malfoyluva9 is currently offline Click here to Send malfoyluva9 a Private Message Find more posts by malfoyluva9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joy2dWorld
Oriental Potentate

I love Hermione Granger and I like Emma Watson.

Let's not be too judgmental, she looks to me like she's growing up to be a very fine young lady, and I hope she wont change. She's a very lovely girl.

Happy Dance Slytherin rulez! Rupert Rox My Sox! Weasley Is My King! Go R/H! Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:35 AM
Joy2dWorld is currently offline Click here to Send Joy2dWorld a Private Message Find more posts by Joy2dWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

yeah i PM'd phoenix to close this thread.... it's kindish...
punkyhermy, ya dont know her, so ya cant say how she is....

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 02:46 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i lOVE herm but emma is a disgrace to hermione!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 04:18 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

I don't know what to say! But please stop this rubbish or better be STOP THIS WHOLE THREAD! Let us not judge them for we have not met them yet! Right?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:52 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

like i have said dont write if you like her!
i hate her and i opened this thraed for haters so pleez dont write if ya like her!
in my opinion emma is a pretty girl who doesnt know how to act and dress up and she is a stuck up!
no ofense lovers!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 11:25 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

hey, I totally agree with you...I started a thread like this a while ago and then they closed it....I'm so glad you opened one too...maybe people will realize emma sucks. I cant stand her. I saw pics of her on the net and she dress's like she's twenty and poses like a ****....I cant stand her at all....she even makes hermione look bad. and also like punkyhermy
said this is a anti-emma thread so if you like her it would save you a lot of stress just to stay away from this thread.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:30 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

quote:
like i have said dont write if you like her!
i hate her and i opened this thraed for haters so pleez dont write if ya like her!
in my opinion emma is a pretty girl who doesnt know how to act and dress up and she is a stuck up!
no ofense lovers!

Alright, if you want to toss around pathetic attempts at insults and name-calling, listen up you close-minded prejudgemental fool, remember that

A) THIS IS A HARRY POTTER THREAD AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR IMMATURE AND NAIVE OPINIONS OF AN ACTRESS, CONSIDERING THIS FORUM IS TO TALK ABOUT THE MOVIES AND NOT THE STARS OF THEM

and B) That is your opinion, keep it to yourself unless you are asked to share it. Besides, do note that nearly everyone here wants this thread shut down and it will be within a matter of how long it takes for Phoenix to check her PM Inbox.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:35 AM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

By the way you dypshits (punk and raven) if you wanted it to be an Emma haters thread, it would've been a lot more convinient if you titled it "The Emma Watsons Hater thread" instead of "The Emma Watson thread".

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:39 AM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Game

Set

Match

Well done azyne, huzzah!

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:46 AM