KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Hermione Granger/Emma Watson [merged]

Is Hermione a werewolf?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Definitely 12 16.67%
No, it can't be 60 83.33%
Total: 72 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hermione Granger/Emma Watson [merged]
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KRUGER RULES

Miffed Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger is a shy, quiet girl who is filled with wisdom and adventure. She likes Harry, yet Ron seems to be on her mind secretly.
Hermione's parents are both muggles and yet that doesn't bother her, she loves them just the same....................PLEASE CONTINUE ON........................................

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:54 AM
KRUGER RULES is currently offline Click here to Send KRUGER RULES a Private Message Find more posts by KRUGER RULES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citadel
Why you look so sexy

what exactly is the point of this?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 12:56 AM
Citadel is currently offline Click here to Send Citadel a Private Message Find more posts by Citadel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 01:39 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZZTopman

I like her because of her intelligence and the fact that she is a hard-worker.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 01:48 AM
ZZTopman is currently offline Click here to Send ZZTopman a Private Message Find more posts by ZZTopman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

she stands up for what she belives in even if everyone disagrees

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 02:44 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
weasel
Abu

She may b bossy at times but ron and harry no that shez right and their wrong which makes her a cool person

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 05:53 PM
weasel is currently offline Click here to Send weasel a Private Message Find more posts by weasel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

She's a studious and bright girl, who has her head on right, and does well to keep her best friends on track. If you ever need someone to depend on, look for Hermione.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 05:56 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

She's not one to get into fights but she sticks up for the underdog.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 09:08 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Razul

She is such a do-gooder(spelling), Simply FREAKIN anoying...
And she always has a cause, trying to safe the house elves, or some funny looking horse...
I simply dont like her much...

Last edited by Razul on Apr 15th, 2004 at 09:46 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:43 AM
Razul is currently offline Click here to Send Razul a Private Message Find more posts by Razul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

yah a lot of ppl like ron or hermione the least out of hp kids

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 12:48 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by Razul
She is such a do-gooder(spelling), Simply FREAKIN anoying...
And she always has a cause, trying to safe the house elves, or some funny looking horse...
I simply dont like her much...

thats cos she can't control herself
but she is an amazing character. with a good and brave heart.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 01:54 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Barf Hermione Actually Got To Wear Jeans!!!

SO what do you guys think of the new emma hermy?
the one wh wears tight jeans and wears a rainbow belt
-with short beautiful curly hair that is bairly covering her face.
- with her hair always tied at the back.
-teeth perfect !
hmmmmm sounds very emma watsion to me!(but is hermy in the movie 3)
now lets describe hermione(the real one)
-bushy hair that is covering her face
-teeth are big(till book 3 but not later)
-is not very fashionable in class and in normal times
-only fashionable at the yule ball
-loves books
-doesnt always opens her mouth
-isn't mean or over bosy!
-isn't known as a pretty girl till the yule ball!

ok here are basic differences between the 2 hermys

what do you guys think about the changes?
i think it sucks to change a wonderful character to emma watson!
fine she can show off her beauty in her premieres and in the yule ball!
but before the 4th movie ?
it looks ridiculous !
i think hermy never thought she was pretty until she got ready for the yule ball.
after that what emma is doin might have fit in the movie.
but before movie 4?
how r the ever gonna make her look prettier in movie 4 yule ball?

and all she got to say is "hermion is wearing jeans!"

Old Post May 10th, 2004 03:30 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

The actors wearing normal clothes was a BIG mistake in the first place.

Old Post May 10th, 2004 06:53 AM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

I SO much agree with punkyhermy!! Hermoine in the movies is becoming Emma Watson! roll eyes (sarcastic) I mean, yes Emma is pretty!! But Hermoine is supposed to be our average smart-ass side kick, NOT our overly dressed fashion kick-ass sidekick...

But about the uniform and stuff... I'm alright with it because in the books there was never a uniform in the first place.

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post May 10th, 2004 07:02 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i dont mind the clothes...i mean it would b nice w/ them but i dont care. however, the changes make hermione seem more preppy then her character. the boys dress in what i consider would b clothes harry and ron will dress but not hermione. hermione would most likely wear khakis and a plain shirt.

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:18 AM
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

I agree with Elondra said about the plain clothes being a mistake in the first place but as for all the differences you listed PunkyHermy there's a few I disagree with (not all though smile ) :

1) I never realised they were tight jeans, they just look normal to me, she's still a young girl and thin that's how normal jeans look - you want tight jeans looking like hot tight jeans checkout J'Lo in Love Don't Cost A Thing or anything with woman wearing tight jeans.
2) I wouldn't consider jeans, belt and top 'fashionable' either, it's normal casual wear - the term fashionable deals with outfits of a more dressy or stylistic nature or with current trends but the look she is sporting in the film is a look that's been around for ages.
3) Hermoine still loves books, and always opens her mouth wink lol she always has a good strong opinion about everything.
4) She can be very bossy too, and can act like a matron towards Harry and Ron if not like a school teacher.

I do agree on the hair and the teeth though, I think they should have kept her hair bushy like in the first film. As for the teeth, well they are really young and shouldn't have to wear internal accessories that make them feel uncomfortable or harder to do things i.e Daniel didn't want to wear Blue contacts and so Emma doesn't have to wear caps on her teeth I guess. One reason could be that she'd have to get used to them and her cut glass English accent might not be exactly the same when she talks but hey, I dunno *shrugs*

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post May 10th, 2004 12:03 PM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

Yeah, I go with Rebel Phoenix cuz Hermione IS a smart mouth and she IS bossy, but PoA is by far the most unloyal movie of the series. Wearing normal clothes is horribly wrong, since it's mentioned that "wizarding kids wore Muggle clothes these days in the summer, but it was obvious that the adults didn't"...something along those lines. But of course they have uniforms!! Harry had ot specifically go out and BUY his uniform!

However, this is gonna be a great MOVIE. Not a movie based off a book, but a MOVIE. And don't get me started about Hermione's hair...that's outright betrayal, but I'd go on about that for days...

Old Post May 12th, 2004 03:15 AM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

yeah...i also think that hermione is bossy, and a smart mouth...but i hate it when they change things in the movies! Don't get me wrong, i'm REALLY excited about the third movie, i just want them to keep things accurate....and your right, this super pretty hermione is not keeping thngs accurate!

Old Post May 12th, 2004 04:08 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hana_skywalker
Felix Felicis

quote:
Originally posted by Lianslo
yeah...i also think that hermione is bossy, and a smart mouth...but i hate it when they change things in the movies! Don't get me wrong, i'm REALLY excited about the third movie, i just want them to keep things accurate....and your right, this super pretty hermione is not keeping thngs accurate!

I have exactly the same opinion as you. I think the Hermione in the books is very different compared to the Hermione in the films, a fact I don't like. no Sometimes they seem to be two different girls. She's much more bossy and has many more arguments with Ron and Harry in the books. They seemed to be getting on TOO well in the 2nd film.

"Happiness... is not a fish that you can catch." - oUr LaDy PeAcE
"The fear of loss is a path to the Dark Side" - Master Yoda

Old Post May 12th, 2004 04:35 AM
hana_skywalker is currently offline Click here to Send hana_skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by hana_skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Emma instead of bringing out hermione on screen is in fact only bringing out herself.geez how much talent do u need to do that?!And after that comment the director made about her...seriously!

Old Post May 12th, 2004 04:43 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote