KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Ronald Weasley/Rupert Grint [merged]

Ronald Weasley/Rupert Grint [merged]
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

that was a funny sketch. I was laughing a lot. laughing

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 11:11 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

yupbig grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:38 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

'grins' I loved it!!

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 06:20 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

big grin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 06:36 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

bumpies

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 09:34 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

What do you mean by 'bumpies'? huh

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 10:01 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

bumpies means bumping the thread it nealry went to page two of the forum lol

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 10:25 AM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 10:56 AM
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tigress
bumpies means bumping the thread it nealry went to page two of the forum lol

Oh. Okay.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 09:54 PM
weegie
Dreamer

Oh My God
Jamie Bell (Billy Elliot) is, OMG!!! Rupert Grint look alike!! Awwww, Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. I hate to say this, but Rupert, you've got competition!!!

Why would Hermione want a Krum when she could have a whole Weasley?!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 04:01 PM
weegie is currently offline Click here to Send weegie a Private Message Find more posts by weegie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Jamie Bell. But I did hear his name before. I heard that the guy was not going to be in any more movies. And I've never seen Billy Elliot. Plus, He might look like Rupert, but I doubt he has the same personality as Rupert. Rupert's Personality is probably better. And that's one of the things that make Rupert who he is.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 10:03 PM
weegie
Dreamer

I know Rupert is a great guy, n i love him for that (as well as his looks, lol). I think that Jamie may be competition, but easy competition!!! Come on, Rupert is... Rupert!!!! You cannot beat him!!
I have been a fan of Billy Elliot for ages, and have seen interviews and stuff, so have got to know Jamie Bells personality - and he was a nice guy! (i say 'was' because the interviews are when he was little - when Billy Elliot first came out in 2000). I searched Jamie Bell, to see if he has done anything recently, and i found that he has done a few more films, and his most recent, Dear Wendy is almost out. I watched the trailer, and was completely shocked. He now has a voice like Leonardo Dicaprio, and he looks good!!! I obviously showed all my friends, and they all laughed. My friends all know that i am a Rupert Lover, and so laughed at my taste (they are not Rupert Fans!) and said that it is typical that i find a Rupert Grint look alike. And i noticed that he does look like Rupert!!!
What do you think??

Attachment: jamie bell.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Why would Hermione want a Krum when she could have a whole Weasley?!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:58 PM
weegie is currently offline Click here to Send weegie a Private Message Find more posts by weegie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joy2dWorld
Oriental Potentate

Hello again everybody ^_^

I was just wondering... how do you search for more online info about Rupert/Ron?

I always use google --
* the web search tab for his fansites
* image search tab for Rupert pics
* the news search tab (sort by date) for the latest news about him

I do it everyday!

I find it better than the yahoo search.

I also use the imdb.com actor search always.

How about you -- any tips?

Anyways, here are links to "Google search: rupert grint" :

--> Rupert fansites

--> Rupert pictures online

--> Rupert news (sorted by date)

enjoy! ^_^

...and BTW.. Weg, I think Jamie Bell IS hott, and he does look a lot like Rupert -- but Rupert is just waaaaaay hotter! yup, we have the same taste stick out tongue

Happy Dance Slytherin rulez! Rupert Rox My Sox! Weasley Is My King! Go R/H! Happy Dance

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 06:59 PM
Joy2dWorld is currently offline Click here to Send Joy2dWorld a Private Message Find more posts by Joy2dWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

aichewawa theres too many hot guys around at the moment lol

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 07:27 PM
pumpkinpie4ever
junior griffindor member

the only reason i think he's funny is cuz hes a total dork i mean where do these good shippers get the impression hermione and ron are soul mates sick c'mon i mean hermione is out goin not 2 metion not

i knew when we met that you were the one for me, it was so clear it could make a blind man see, and when we share our first kiss, i felt the emotion, the love the bliss,when you asked for my hand, i took it willingly this isnt a one night stand...poem by me! deticated 2 h/hr!duh

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 09:27 PM
pumpkinpie4ever is currently offline Click here to Send pumpkinpie4ever a Private Message Find more posts by pumpkinpie4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pumpkinpie4ever
junior griffindor member

stupid thing didnt let me finish anyway like i was saying hermione is more out goin not MENTION NOT SCARED OF SPIDERS! RUPERTS JUST THE SAME SCARED OF SPIDERS....dint get me wrong i scared as sh*t of spiders but im a girl i have an excuse what does he have?embarrasment oops oh well so what im scared of spiders! oh back to the point like i was saying besides but sandy blondes(my hair color) and red heads dont go together....

i knew when we met that you were the one for me, it was so clear it could make a blind man see, and when we share our first kiss, i felt the emotion, the love the bliss,when you asked for my hand, i took it willingly this isnt a one night stand...poem by me! deticated 2 h/hr!duh

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 09:32 PM
pumpkinpie4ever is currently offline Click here to Send pumpkinpie4ever a Private Message Find more posts by pumpkinpie4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pumpkinpie4ever
junior griffindor member

Originally posted by DeNiro
u know what i find funny. well first off i am a very straight guy i aint no where near a *** so i aint judging guys looks but it is funny that people say that tom felton and danile what ever r hot i mean if they where just normal kids they would be dorks i bet like look at that frankie muniz i hate that kid and girls always say he is hot he is a skinny 5foot 4 in dork honetsly. he just acts has money and is famous that is the only reason y he is considered "hot". but anyway i just hate it when people say o this guy is so hot when honestly he is just a regualr looking kid that is no big deal. i aint acting jelouse that people say that i mean look at my signature i mean i dont have to be jealous of those kids. LOL
i beg to differ even if dan, em , and tom werent famous id still say dan and em belong together and that tom is a total freakin hottie!!!:drool:although ron/ruperts okay

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 09:36 PM
HJ4CW

I think he can act good

"School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect, and nobodies perfect, so why practice?" "A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over the garbage can and says 'That's Punk?', and I say 'No that's trendy!' Billie Joe Armstrong

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:22 PM
HJ4CW is currently offline Click here to Send HJ4CW a Private Message Find more posts by HJ4CW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Originally posted by weegie
I know Rupert is a great guy, n i love him for that (as well as his looks, lol). I think that Jamie may be competition, but easy competition!!! Come on, Rupert is... Rupert!!!! You cannot beat him!!
I have been a fan of Billy Elliot for ages, and have seen interviews and stuff, so have got to know Jamie Bells personality - and he was a nice guy! (i say 'was' because the interviews are when he was little - when Billy Elliot first came out in 2000). I searched Jamie Bell, to see if he has done anything recently, and i found that he has done a few more films, and his most recent, Dear Wendy is almost out. I watched the trailer, and was completely shocked. He now has a voice like Leonardo Dicaprio, and he looks good!!! I obviously showed all my friends, and they all laughed. My friends all know that i am a Rupert Lover, and so laughed at my taste (they are not Rupert Fans!) and said that it is typical that i find a Rupert Grint look alike. And i noticed that he does look like Rupert!!!
What do you think??

I don't see the resemblance. the hairstyle, maybe... though his hair doesn't look red like Rupert's. And he definitely doesn't have Rupert's face. And one of the reasons I like Rupert (besides his looks big grin ) Is because fame doesn't seem to have affected him. He even said hundreds of times how he thought being famous was cool, but he thought being normal was better. And he's not afraid of being himself, when most teenage actors act like they're somebody else after being famous for at least a year. He doesn't even wear dress clothes to the premieres. plus he has a cute accent. I personally think he's a lot better than Jamie Bell. There's just no guy quite like Rupert Grint. He's unique. big grin
Originally posted by pumpkinpie4ever
the only reason i think he's funny is cuz hes a total dork i mean where do these good shippers get the impression hermione and ron are soul mates sick c'mon i mean hermione is out goin not 2 metion not

stupid thing didnt let me finish anyway like i was saying hermione is more out goin not MENTION NOT SCARED OF SPIDERS! RUPERTS JUST THE SAME SCARED OF SPIDERS....dint get me wrong i scared as sh*t of spiders but im a girl i have an excuse what does he have?embarrasment oops oh well so what im scared of spiders! oh back to the point like i was saying besides but sandy blondes(my hair color) and red heads dont go together....

Actually, I think Ron and Hermione like eachother. I think it's cute in the books, not the movies. And Emma Watson think Ron and Hermione like eachother, too. though neither Rupert or Emma want that to happen. And I'm only afraid of poisonous spiders. I'm not afraid of non-poisonous ones. mostly because I'm a Spider-Man Fan as well. and actually Emma Watson HATES spiders. I read it on one of her interviews.
i beg to differ even if dan, em , and tom werent famous id still say dan and em belong together and that tom is a total freakin hottie!!!:drool:although ron/ruperts okay

Originally posted by HJ4CW
I think he can act good

I think he can act, too. And I think Rupert's a lot better looking.

Last edited by #1Rupert_Lover on Jun 11th, 2005 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 08:57 PM