KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » jkrowling.com - ALL JK NEWS POSTED HERE

jkrowling.com - ALL JK NEWS POSTED HERE
Started by: shanie623

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
[Ms_dEaTh]
Innocuous Kween

When the phone rings, after you spent 15-30 minutes without touching the site, Peeves (he sounds like wind, honestly) comes and knocks over the cup holding the pens. Or the phone will ring and when you press the button with the picture of a phone, a person says "Hello?" and then hangs up.
The portkey with the question mark or the room with the Do Not Disturb sign that it leads to is meaningless, as far as many are concerned. If you leave the window idle for 10 minutes or so, Peeves will come again (he sounds like the wind!) and the vase of flowers will knock over while he writes on the mirror "Peeves woz ere".
You can see that here >> http://img51.photobucket.com/albums...onny/peeves.jpg

The phone "riddle" can be solved if you dial 62442 (it spells out magic) and you press the button with the phone on it.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 12:38 PM
[Ms_dEaTh] is currently offline Click here to Send [Ms_dEaTh] a Private Message Find more posts by [Ms_dEaTh] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[Ms_dEaTh]
Innocuous Kween

Oh and pottermad, it seems that you're needing one more of the potion "ingredient". You can find it in the Extra section (the noticeboard) and at the top left hand corner, a clover is pinned there. Click on it and you found everything. And the spider. Don't forget the spider! It crawls over the newspaper on the main desk and it slows down considerably when you hover over it.

And then there's the "riddle" in the Link section, or the bookshelf, visually. You find the book with a question mark on its spine and you drag it to the side. You'll come upon a key hanging at the back of the shelf and when you drag that over to the box that's next to the candle, it'll spring open and it will reveal an orb with a question mark. Click on it and you've found one!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 12:47 PM
[Ms_dEaTh] is currently offline Click here to Send [Ms_dEaTh] a Private Message Find more posts by [Ms_dEaTh] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megajoint
pitchblackhorse

I need the feather...whet is the location of it?

the strongest wizard!^-^

Old Post May 18th, 2004 01:34 PM
megajoint is currently offline Click here to Send megajoint a Private Message Find more posts by megajoint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

I got the spider, but I simply CAN NOT catch the butterfly. Has any one catched is far or I'm just stupid? and the bloody door doesn't open, shat should I do? Should I also try to catch the peev?

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post May 18th, 2004 02:08 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

I foprgot the computer on and all of a sudden I saw a transistor, then I closed the page. Now, the transistor doesn't appear any more. does it mean anything?

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post May 18th, 2004 02:10 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hhhhr

do you guys know about the stuff in the fan sites? put teh question marks in the boxes

Old Post May 18th, 2004 04:06 PM
hhhhr is currently offline Click here to Send hhhhr a Private Message Find more posts by hhhhr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hhhhr

oh and the feather is in fan sites as well

Old Post May 18th, 2004 04:07 PM
hhhhr is currently offline Click here to Send hhhhr a Private Message Find more posts by hhhhr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

I found the page yesterday and it's definitely the best HP-site I know, very interesting and also challenging and tons of hidden information.

[edited - too late lol]

Last edited by Exabyte on May 18th, 2004 at 04:17 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2004 04:14 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin
Proud Hufflepuff

Joined just for this topic smile

So far I have the Links page one, the feather-potion-quill-spider one, and the cell phone one. Anyone found the others? And has ANYONE figured out the door yet?

Old Post May 18th, 2004 11:04 PM
Robin is currently offline Click here to Send Robin a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin
Proud Hufflepuff

Oh, and it says "Page of doodlings (Page 2)" has anyone found page one?

I love Harry for LIFE!!!!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 11:06 PM
Robin is currently offline Click here to Send Robin a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[Ms_dEaTh]
Innocuous Kween

So far there's only page 2 and 4. I don't know about page 1 and 3. Don't try to catch Peeves because it's never going to work.

Robin, there's still the medals in the FANSITE section and the book in the LINKS section. Just drag the medals with the question mark into their respective boxes and in the bookshelf, drag the book with the question mark on its spine to reveal a key. Drag the key to the box next to the candle and you've done it!

Since the Do Not Disturb sign is killing everyone of us try this link.
http://www.jkrowling.com/f7b3qash/my_room.swf

It's the door without the sign but you still cannot open it so there's no use trying. Right click and press play twice.

Old Post May 19th, 2004 12:55 AM
shanie623
forever young with you

I just realized you may NOT open the closed door because that leads us outside... laughing out loud Look outside the window. Duh, LOL!

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post May 19th, 2004 01:35 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

how did u guys get the phone to ring? do you know how?

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post May 19th, 2004 01:39 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

i cannot catch the butterfly either! one time i thought i had him but i didnt.... and do you hav to catch the fly? cause i cant catch that either... and where are the indgridiants

Old Post May 19th, 2004 01:44 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

If you stay on the website, without moving anything for 10-20 minute, the phone's going to ring... and someone's going to say "HELLO" and hang up.. ^^;

Old Post May 19th, 2004 01:46 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin
Proud Hufflepuff

62442 which spells "Magic" in alpha-numeric smile

Old Post May 19th, 2004 01:47 AM
Robin
Proud Hufflepuff

I can't catch the fly either sad Or the butterfly...

Old Post May 19th, 2004 01:48 AM
shanie623
forever young with you

You don't need to catch the fly... LOL... The butterfly is hard to catch ^^; I'm beginning to think you're not supposed to catch it.

Old Post May 19th, 2004 01:54 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

i think you do hav to catch the fly... cause in dis one room i took an earaser and revieled this message that had a picture of the leaves ,the fly, the feather and apotion all with arrows to a pot with a ? mark on it... go to extra stuff and drag the earser to the black ripped paper to see

Old Post May 19th, 2004 02:10 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Been there... That wasn't a picture of a fly.. It's the spider, leaves, feather, and potion.

Old Post May 19th, 2004 02:54 AM