KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » jkrowling.com - ALL JK NEWS POSTED HERE

jkrowling.com - ALL JK NEWS POSTED HERE
Started by: shanie623

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lady_Eowyn3
ACTING IS LIFE

how can u get the potion and feather? and where's the big cauldron?

Old Post May 19th, 2004 04:12 AM
Lady_Eowyn3 is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Eowyn3 a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Eowyn3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megajoint
pitchblackhorse

potion- link room
feather-fun site (I think)
cauldron- looking too

and so far I have pages 1 and 4 and two scripts of the first book....
u have more?

the strongest wizard!^-^

Old Post May 19th, 2004 06:43 AM
megajoint is currently offline Click here to Send megajoint a Private Message Find more posts by megajoint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Eowyn3
ACTING IS LIFE

Help!!! i only found three things, the ddodles page, 1st typed philosopher's stone, and early philosofer's stone manuscript. where's the cauldron? what else is there? please help i'm addicted!!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 12:05 AM
Lady_Eowyn3 is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Eowyn3 a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Eowyn3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

I gave up looking... LOL... just please DO tell when you figure out something new.

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post May 20th, 2004 12:21 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

in the fun sites you gotta put the sorta coins with question marks on them well u have to put thm in the boxes that are below immeritus trophy.

Old Post May 20th, 2004 05:12 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

LOL.. that's the very first thing I've found out.. I think that's the easiest thing in the site.. So, tell me if you find something actually NEW stick out tongue

Old Post May 20th, 2004 05:41 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

where all the books are, there is a book with a question mark on it, slide that book over and theres a key, and the key unlocks the box in there smile i hope thats new

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post May 20th, 2004 11:58 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hhhhr

do you people actually read through the thread?

Old Post May 21st, 2004 01:53 AM
hhhhr is currently offline Click here to Send hhhhr a Private Message Find more posts by hhhhr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I found a place where JKR said that Sirius' eyes were GREY............ I never heard that before.............but weren't someone else's eyes grey......... can't remember who......... damn it.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post May 21st, 2004 07:44 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oycpata

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy
i know the cellphone is important but we don't know which number!

It's 62442. . .

Old Post May 21st, 2004 08:01 AM
oycpata is currently offline Click here to Send oycpata a Private Message Find more posts by oycpata Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey werewolf
i bite.

aren't draco's supposedly silver?

"Smile; it confuses people."

Old Post May 21st, 2004 08:18 AM
grey werewolf is currently offline Click here to Send grey werewolf a Private Message Find more posts by grey werewolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Yeh,... found that already too... ^^;; I guess there's nothing new to be found...

Weren't someone else's eyes grey?--- Are you talking about that wizard guy from Olivander's Wand or something?? He's supposed to have grey eyes, as described in GoF.

quote:
Originally posted by airangel
I found a place where JKR said that Sirius' eyes were GREY............ I never heard that before.............but weren't someone else's eyes grey......... can't remember who......... damn it.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 09:22 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i just remember grey eyes...............maybe i am thinking of another book.........

Old Post May 21st, 2004 10:18 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DracosGirl
Hmm..SoThisIs25Characters

Dracos eyes are supposed to be grey

Old Post May 21st, 2004 11:26 AM
DracosGirl is currently offline Click here to Send DracosGirl a Private Message Find more posts by DracosGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

hey when the f****** butterfly turn gold color does it mean anything???
cuz i dont remember catching it, i mean i tried but nothing happened, till now.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 02:26 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hhhhr

guys my butterfly has stayed gold in one computer and is blue in the other , i can't remember how i turned it bluebig grin

Old Post May 21st, 2004 04:52 PM
hhhhr is currently offline Click here to Send hhhhr a Private Message Find more posts by hhhhr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i dunno about the butterfly??? i know i found out that JKR goes to mugglenet and her user code is SQUIDWARD

Just in case any of you missed it...it is under the new when she talks about visiting mugglenet's chat boards............. it was the last line of the topic

Old Post May 21st, 2004 05:27 PM
hhhhr

i don't think her name is squidward, i think she was just refferning to spongbob chat she had in the chat room

Old Post May 21st, 2004 06:17 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

no...i think it was her username.............. is squidward a chatroom in mugglenet?

i dont chat there really......................

Old Post May 21st, 2004 06:19 PM
shanie623
forever young with you

Butterfly turns blue once you caught the spider on the desk...

And JKR did left her 6th book theories in an IRC mugglenet chatroom as SQUIDWARD... Only, nobody actually believed her..

quote:
Originally posted by hhhhr
guys my butterfly has stayed gold in one computer and is blue in the other , i can't remember how i turned it bluebig grin

Old Post May 21st, 2004 08:13 PM