KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » clone emporer from starwars eu vs magneto?

clone emporer from starwars eu vs magneto?
Started by: Evolution

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

clone emporer from starwars eu vs magneto?

this would be a cool fight.

place your bets.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 03:49 PM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Magneto.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 09:59 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magneto

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 05:29 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

magneto

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 05:37 PM
papablkbear is currently offline Click here to Send papablkbear a Private Message Find more posts by papablkbear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

The answer to this question depends on where you ask it. In the comic book forum, it'll obviously be Magneto, but ask it in the Star Wars forum, and it will be the Emporer.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 05:50 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozlancer0z

the clone emperor from that water planet that made the armies for the republic?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 07:42 AM
ozlancer0z is currently offline Click here to Send ozlancer0z a Private Message Find more posts by ozlancer0z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

Magneto

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:19 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

the clone emporer from the comics after r.o.t.j

i dont know who would win because.

the emporer has lightning and the force.

magneto can only controll metal.

so if you think abought it for a minute the emporer would win because he can shock magneto with the sith lightning

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 05:36 PM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Magneto. the dude takes on much more powerfull guys regulary.

Electro would drop anybody from the star wars universe and he is half the threat Magneto is.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 07:07 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by Hit"Em"Up
magneto can only controll metal.

(man, im getting tired of explaining this, maybe i should write it somewhere and just cut/paste)

Not true, Magneto controls electro-magnetism and all related energies. Electro as in electricity, which lightning is made of. Magneto can control it.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 07:51 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

the force.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:07 AM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is no bigger Star Wars fan than me, and even I know Magneto would hand Palps his ass.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:39 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magneto

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:56 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

as arachnoid freak said he doesnt just control metal...he basically controls almost everything....everything has molecules right?? and they are either positive or negative charges that can be controlled through magnetism...which means he can control water, rubber and basically anything you can think of....also he know has even more powers with the blackholes and stuff....there is a WHOLE lot of things he can do with his powers but demi is the expert on that...So i say magneto.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 09:21 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote