KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel vs DC The Battles

Marvel vs DC The Battles
Started by: Magee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Magee

Warning Marvel vs DC The Battles

While looking around on the net i came accross a Thanos history file thing. And i got to a part about dc and marvel crossing over where Thanos and Darkseid put heros from each universe against each other in a fight. And it was very intresting. Also in the end Thanos and Darkseid battle each other, but give up in the end.
Anyway here they are big grin
The contest began as the Mighty Thor battled and defeated Captain Marvel (Not to be confused with either Captain Marvel of the Marvel Universe.). The sea-king known as Aquaman would battle and defeat his counterpart Namor, the Sub-Mariner. The egotistical Quickilver found himself far outclassed by the other Universe's top speedster, the Flash. Jubilee, the youngest of the X-Men found herself enfatuated with her opponent, the teenage detective known as Robin, and the pair reluctantly battled, with Robin coming out the victor. Former allies Green Lantern and the Silver Surfer would find themselves pitted against one another by the brother's decree. And in the battle that followed, the remorseful Surfer would emerge as the winner. The anti-heroes known as Catwoman and Electra would struggle...and the ninja-trained Electra would easily gain her victory. The vicious mutant Wolverine triumphed over all the odds to defeat the crazed, equally vicious, and far more powerful bezerker called Lobo. The Amazonian princess Wonder Woman would find herself matched against Storm, and would also find herself possessing the hammer of Thor, which bestowed upon her the power of the Thunder God. However, the noble amazon could not bring herself to fight her foe with so much extra might, and foreswore Thor's power to fight Storm as herself. Her decision would prove her undoing, and she fell defeated at the power of the mistress of the elements. The other universe would suffer another defeat as the adolescent Superboy found himself the victim of the cunning and agility of Spider-Man. Two of their respective realities most powerful champions would battle in the form of the gamma-spawned Hulk, and the Krypton-Born Superman. The two mighty heroes would battle mightily, but Superman's vast array of powers proved too much for the Hulk. And in the final battle, the most human of the champions would struggle. The heroic Captain America, the pinnacle of Human physical perfection would take on the vigilante detective called the Batman, who had honed his body and mind to its very limits in his quest to avenge his parents' deaths and become the bane of all criminals. Almost equally matched in every respect, the battle raged on for hours, until it finally turned the way of the Batman when the sewers in which they were fighting were suddenly flushed out, allowing Batman to immobilize Captain America with a blow from his batarang. As the pair climbed out of the sewers and into the rainy night, they found Alex...now the Access. Alex managed to hide shards of their respective Universes inside Batman and Cap, just as the brothers found the contest settled and the seperate Universes merged into an amalgamated whole.
Their u go. Well wat ya think??

yes yes yes

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 02:06 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Crap. No way in hell Wonder Woman lifts Mjolnir, for starters. Wolverine over Lobo? Batman over Captain America? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:53 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote:
Originally posted by Never
Crap. No way in hell Wonder Woman lifts Mjolnir, for starters. Wolverine over Lobo? Batman over Captain America? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Agreed! Spiderman over Superboy? Sorry, no amount of webbing and agility can overcome that might. The saddest was Aquaman beating Namor. Aquaman had a whale jump on him. Very poorly written book IMO!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 09:31 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rasta

Well, if with time and preperation Batman can defeat Superman, then I have no doubt in my mind that he can defeat Captain America.

As for the rest. I think enough has been said. Crap.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 09:54 AM
Rasta is currently offline Click here to Send Rasta a Private Message Find more posts by Rasta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Wolvie beating Lobo is unbelievable. bats beating Cap is believable but I personally think the Captain would win. Namor would destroy aquaman and superboy losing to spidey isn't that bad, but probably wrong. surfer beats lantern in my book. WW beats Storm IMO. Supes doing Hulk is correct IMO but I'm sure all you biased hulk fans will disagree(but save your arguments, we've heard them all before in the superman v hulk thread so go there).

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 07:24 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

dont blame me i found it and its out of a Thanos marvel/DC crossover big grin

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 07:55 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Not blaming you at all bud.Thanks for taking the time to type it all down

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 08:07 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Hulk and spidey are plenty a match for the Supe's dou,

Spidey has beaten a hell of a lot more powerfull foe's

the majority of it was crap tho, it's not the worst ive seen they at one point some wanted to do Spawn vs Marvel and DC.

they think a little to much of his power's id say

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 10:34 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

yeah, he'd kick some majorleague ass!!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 10:42 PM
Marcellus
executioner

ill get the teaser for it soon, it looked awsome but you can almost see he's about to be torn to piece's

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 10:45 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

yeah cool pic but Spawn is F*****, he couldnt possibly win

Attachment: vs spawn.jpg
This has been downloaded 139 time(s).

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 10:50 PM
kal-el
kryptonian slag

so whats the deal?that a pic from comic thats coming out?Hulk on his back? Supes on the cross, how appropriate for such a messiah like figure.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 10:52 PM
Marcellus
executioner

it was a idea they tossed around, they realized how Spawn as powerfull as he is couldnt take on DC and Marvel at the same time, even God Spawn would get thrashed

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 10:56 PM
kal-el
kryptonian slag

I wonder what the hulk was doing on the florr though.eh?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:19 PM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

All of the fights should be correct. Except for Superboy vs Spiderman, wtf?!?. Superboy would crush that bug.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:09 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried DC vs. Marvel characters..who would win?

this is what i think are perfect matchups, and who would win... lend me your thoughts

The Punisher vs. Batman: Batman

Spider-Man vs. Batman: Spider-Man

The Hulk vs. Solomon Grunde: The Hulk

The Flash vs. Quicksilver: The Flash

Doomsday vs. Apocalypse: Apocalypse

The Juggernaut vs. Kyle Rainer: Kyle Rainer

Prince Namor vs. Aquaman: Prince Namor

Plastic Man vs. Mr. Fantastic: Mr. Fantastic

Daredevil vs. Batman: Daredevil

Wonder Woman vs. Captain America: Wonder Woman

She-Hulk vs. Wonder Woman: She-Hulk

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 06:47 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

I agree with most of your ideas, but I have a feeling Apocalypse would be crushed by Doomsday. And maybe Wonder Woman will beat She-Hulk too.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 07:00 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah i think its pretty close to a tie on those too

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 07:02 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

punisher is tricky then bat. i guess he would sniper bat head and chop off those ridiculous ears

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 07:03 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

or even better sabotage and explode bat cave

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 07:04 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote